Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Although, it works with 6-balance too? Always thought it was only with 6-heavy. It fits a little cramped with 6 heavy, can't imagine it fitting with 6 balance too.
(Nov. 23, 2008  7:00 AM)Kei Wrote: Ah, that's right. Forgot about the inversed Upper Attack SP combos. Like G said though, I can't think of any situation it would ever be to your advantage to flip any SP.

I saw this and became PERPLEXED.
SP parts such as Fin Tector? Unless I'm thinking of "flip" the wrong way...
(Nov. 23, 2008  6:31 PM)Elmo Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2008  7:00 AM)Kei Wrote: Ah, that's right. Forgot about the inversed Upper Attack SP combos. Like G said though, I can't think of any situation it would ever be to your advantage to flip any SP.

I saw this and became PERPLEXED.
SP parts such as Fin Tector? Unless I'm thinking of "flip" the wrong way...

That part is designed to be the same on either side, just opposite direction. We're talking about parts such as Cross Survivor and Upper Attack.
what are the diferences between heavy small and light wide weight disks? its been bothering me for a while
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:46 PM)savatoex Wrote: what are the diferences between heavy small and light wide weight disks? its been bothering me for a while

I'll tell you the 3 basic WD types. Might not be the best descriptions, but I think you ca figure which one is which.

Heavy- It is the solid WD. They are generally the smallest WDs, but they are the heaviest out of the 3.

Wide- They are the widest WD, but have the thinnest frame.

Balance- They are similar in shape to the Heavy WD, but they aren't fully solid.

These vary in the number of sides coming in at 6, 8, or 10.
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:46 PM)savatoex Wrote: what are the diferences between heavy small and light wide weight disks? its been bothering me for a while

The Heavier the WD, the heavier the blade (duh), which affects endurance and movement. The Wide series of WDs offer more Stamina because all of the weight is set outward on the blade. The Heavy series of WDs offer more Defense, since the weight is focused in the center.

Heavy WDs also help with Upper Attack.
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:53 PM)G Wrote:

I'll tell you the 3 basic WD types. Might not be the best descriptions, but I think you ca figure which one is which.

Heavy- It is the solid WD. They are generally the smallest WDs, but they are the heaviest out of the 3.

Balance- They are similar in shape to the Heavy WD, but they aren't fully solid.

what i meant was how does it change the performance?
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:56 PM)savatoex Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2008  11:53 PM)G Wrote:

what i meant was how does it change the performance?

*points to post above yours*
i was posting while u posted so i couldnt c but thnx cuz it was annoying me not knowing
Any idea when Ideal would get Libra or the reshuffle sets?

Or where i could get the reshuffle sets before christmas.(not MOJ, I've tried to convence my parents)
QUESTION: Okay, I finally have money! Grin I'm defeinitely gonna buy a Dranzer GT but out of the following, what other Beyblades should I buy?

Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer G
Ferocious Gigars
Ferocious Zeus
Metal Driger
Rock Bison

I don't have enough money to buy all of them. Well, I do but I don't wanna spend that much money at once so please only say a few or list them in an order of which to get first.
(Nov. 30, 2008  7:51 PM)yruahippo Wrote: QUESTION: Okay, I finally have money! Grin I'm defeinitely gonna buy a Dranzer GT but out of the following, what other Beyblades should I buy?

Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer G
Ferocious Gigars
Ferocious Zeus
Metal Driger
Rock Bison

I don't have enough money to buy all of them. Well, I do but I don't wanna spend that much money at once so please only say a few or list them in an order of which to get first.

You probably didn't know, but we have this topic for questions such as these:
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-165.html

Also, if you're getting those ones form Ebay, they're fakes.
how good is this combo? LibraD125F or SF
@yruahippo: No offense or anything, but wouldnt it be a better decision to buy MFB at this point?
(Nov. 30, 2008  8:08 PM)savatoex Wrote: how good is this combo? LibraD125F or SF
I think SF would be better but dont qoute me on that XD
(Nov. 30, 2008  8:08 PM)savatoex Wrote: how good is this combo? LibraD125F or SF

1.) What's the concept? If you're looking for attack, there are much better Wheels for an attack type. If you want a compact, SF would probably be better.

2.) This isn't the correct topic, or forum. Use the the Customizations forum for advice on combos.
(Nov. 30, 2008  7:51 PM)yruahippo Wrote: QUESTION: Okay, I finally have money! Grin I'm defeinitely gonna buy a Dranzer GT but out of the following, what other Beyblades should I buy?

Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer G
Ferocious Gigars
Ferocious Zeus
Metal Driger
Rock Bison

That seller is selling fakes.
Whoops. Will make sure to post there in the future.

And I was looking at a few sites but yeah, ebay was high on my list so thanks for the tip. Grin

I prolly should get an MFB Beyblade and I will at some point but I wanna get some Engine Gear ones first......I kinda missed out on them. ^^;
(Dec. 01, 2008  6:21 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Whoops. Will make sure to post there in the future.

And I was looking at a few sites but yeah, ebay was high on my list so thanks for the tip. Grin

I prolly should get an MFB Beyblade and I will at some point but I wanna get some Engine Gear ones first......I kinda missed out on them. ^^;

You're not missing much.
(Dec. 01, 2008  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  6:21 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Whoops. Will make sure to post there in the future.

You're not missing much.

But.....you get to wind up the gear.......and.......it makes clicky noises. Doesn't it? O_O *has always wanted to wind an EG blade*
its reall nothing speacail if u want an eg blade buy a dragoon g from ebay for very cheap
(Dec. 01, 2008  11:01 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: its reall nothing speacail if u want an eg blade buy a dragoon g from ebay for very cheap

DON'T SPOIL MY DREAM. ;__;

The only Dragoon G's on eBay are from toyshero......anyone know if they're legit or not?
(Dec. 01, 2008  11:33 PM)yruahippo Wrote: DON'T SPOIL MY DREAM. ;__;
The only Dragoon G's on eBay are from toyshero......anyone know if they're legit or not?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Takara-New-Beyblad...240%3A1318

yeh I his/hers are legit the link is to 1 finishing in like 11 hours Tongue_out
(Dec. 01, 2008  10:10 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

You're not missing much.

But.....you get to wind up the gear.......and.......it makes clicky noises. Doesn't it? O_O *has always wanted to wind an EG blade*

who cares
(Dec. 02, 2008  7:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  10:10 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

You're not missing much.

who cares

*raises hand*