Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 26, 2011  9:48 AM)Ultimate X Wrote: I seriously don't know what Cyclone is. IIRC Tornado is decent in attack. Correct me if I am wrong.

Question- Is H145 good in smash attack when combined with Counter?

yes very good check legend bey testing for proof
Is it legal to tape a launcher onto a grip if its holder is broken?
Yes I think it is legal ..we can do almost anything with the launcher and the grip(except for a few things)..because after all u wont use a launcher in place of ur beyblade to battle the other bey isnt it?
(May. 26, 2011  10:38 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Yes I think it is legal ..we can do almost anything with the launcher and the grip(except for a few things)..because after all u wont use a launcher in place of ur beyblade to battle the other bey isnt it?

I use my launcher... its the easiest way to KO another bey...
seriously yes..it is...in my demo tourney..a kid KOed my BBP with his Gemios by throwing the launcher at my Pegasis instead of the bey..that was very funny indeed..but is it really allowed to KO ur opponents with the launcher?
(May. 26, 2011  11:21 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: seriously yes..it is...in my demo tourney..a kid KOed my BBP with his Gemios by throwing the launcher at my Pegasis instead of the bey..that was very funny indeed..but is it really allowed to KO ur opponents with the launcher?

i 'whip lash shot' a bey in free play , its when both of you launch and then you catch the opposing bey in the launcher string, ultimate KO!!!

just so you know, it is not allowed, KOing a bey with a launcher, is not allowed... but ripping and the beylauncher comes out and you launch it 10 meters, well thats allowed... to fail...
Which is Rarer. By Rarer I mean in terms of Quantities produced.

Divine Chimera or Gold Sol Blaze.
(May. 26, 2011  11:34 AM)Chups Wrote: Which is Rarer. By Rarer I mean in terms of Quantities produced.

Divine Chimera or Gold Sol Blaze.

Gold Sol Blaze I believe
Supposedly, only a few hundreds of Gold Sol Blaze was produced. But it's actually much easier to find the gold one than the original red one. And most of the time, it's cheaper too, so hmm.

I don't really know the comparison between Divine Chimera and Gold Sol Blaze, but my guess would still be the Gold Sol Blaze.
(May. 26, 2011  10:05 AM)BlizzardPhoenix Wrote: Does Dents and Scratches on the BD145 track affect its preformance?

Yes, it does. Scratches, Bumps, Dent etc. does affect its performance and makes it more useless, I prefer you don't use it a lot.
If am gonna paint my metal wheel...Will poster paint effect it's performance?
Because what I know painting a part of a Metal wheel can change its performance.
(May. 26, 2011  12:37 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: If am gonna paint my metal wheel...Will poster paint effect it's performance?
Because what I know painting a part of a Metal wheel can change its performance.

it can effect the performance if there is too much, only use a small layer of paint not like 3+ as that would effect it, i know as i did it with acrylic on my Earth wheel, it made it amazing at absorbing shock, so i had to strip the paint, and redo it...
(May. 26, 2011  1:45 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  12:37 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: If am gonna paint my metal wheel...Will poster paint effect it's performance?

it can effect the performance if there is too much, only use a small layer of paint not like 3+ as that would effect it, i know as i did it with acrylic on my Earth wheel, it made it amazing at absorbing shock, so i had to strip the paint, and redo it...

Am just gonna paint the parts where the paint is chipped...
So, I have to paint the parts with 1-2 layers of paint?
Dude, paint as much as you like, but keep in mind that there shouldn't be excess of it, as it may result in a slight weight increase, which is illegal
Whats the performance difference betwen RF and R2F? i heard that R2F gains speed as it moves.
(May. 26, 2011  3:05 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Whats the performance difference betwen RF and R2F? i heard that R2F gains speed as it moves.

R2F is indeed faster than RF but its highly uncontrollable and it sacrifices a lot of stamina than RF, RF is a more better choice than R2F although it has a use in MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 / 90 / 100 R2F.
(May. 26, 2011  1:45 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

Ha, someone else who used acrylic on a wheel. But on topic, yes to much paint will affect performance. I would say if you cant get it done with 1 coat of paint then don't bother. (Unless its only for display)
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:21 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2009  2:18 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Is it Legal or illegal to paint your beys?

http://worldbeyblade.org/wborules.pdf - Read this...

I read the WBO Rule Book, but it didn't say anything about painting your grip.
It said no internal changes, but with the launcher extension, I want to paint it with a light coat of white.
Is that legal?
Please get back Joyful_3
Erm, is it legal to paint your launcher grip extension?
I want it to be white other than red and it doesn't say it is legal nor illegal in the rules.
It does say no internal modifications or anything that will change the performance, and if we are aloud to paint the beys, I don't see a problem with painting the launcher >_>
Pretty much. For just covering up chips in paint 1 layer should be enough. But yeah, I wouldn't go over 2.
Since Kei is using the combo MF-L Gravity Perseus TH170HF/S, would MF-L Gravity Perseus CH145HF/S be somewhat similar to that combo? Thanks.
Two questions

1: How does the L-Dragos' smash attack work in left spin?
2: Does Meteo L-Drago have more potential smash on a lower track, or matching the opponent's wheel, like Lightning L-Drago?
(May. 26, 2011  8:37 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Two questions

1: How does the L-Dragos' smash attack work in left spin?
2: Does Meteo L-Drago have more potential smash on a lower track, or matching the opponent's wheel, like Lightning L-Drago?

To your first question are you talking about L-Drago or LLD? Meteo L-Drago does better when matching the opponents wheel or a bit higher than that, it also does good on CH145. When spin-stealing you can use it on lower tracks.
which wheel is better for a attack type storm, hyper, fury, or galaxy
(May. 26, 2011  9:05 PM)firephionex Wrote: which wheel is better for a attack type storm, hyper, fury, or galaxy

did you pick the worst wheels on purpose
those are the only wheels i have right now for attack types and what wheel should i get for a attack type