Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 23, 2011  11:04 PM)aquario69 Wrote: the beyblade is strong because of the bladers points or its just because of the beyblades parts including the fusion wheel?
:
(May. 23, 2011  7:00 PM)aquario69 Wrote: if 20 bladers battled in the same stadium,would you think the beyblades would fit or they would just go down at once?

(May. 23, 2011  11:04 PM)aquario69 Wrote: the beyblade is strong because of the bladers points or its just because of the beyblades parts including the fusion wheel?Chocked_2

Erm, I have no clue what you just said. Can you revise that sentence?
Also is MF-H Libra 230WD any good at all? I know compared to Basalt it isn't better, but still.
I swear I answered your question, Raigeko. Anyway, it's a great combo, but I'd lose the mf-h or change to cs.
(May. 23, 2011  11:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: I swear I answered your question, Raigeko. Anyway, it's a great combo, but I'd lose the mf-h or change to cs.

Well you kinda did LOL. You answered the half in customizations about the Inferno and Counter wheels, but not about the Libra question.
WD should be SD/D if you don't change it to CS btw, D works better on 230 than WD.
I have a question. Can someone go through all four burn molds with a description (how to tell them apart), which sets they come in and which is best for what use (stamina, attack)?

It'd be much appreciated Smile

@raigeko: Oooh, oops. Also, what Ga said is right. D is a better choice.
(May. 23, 2011  10:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: ... My hasbro CH120's work as well as, if not better than my TT ones.... Both hold just was well, Hasbro's slightly better at the start. They both break just as easy.

And if it were faulty, they still wouldn't be allowed to use it unless it was a fault common with each one of the parts, no?

Hm, many, and almost all, Bladers who have bought a Habsro Dark "Gasher" have complained about a faulty CH120.
More recent discussions have had people agreeing with me. Maybe hasbro fixed them? My two have been really good, until they broke (well, the second one still works, but it's cracking). I had a little trouble with my first TT one, though.
(May. 24, 2011  1:13 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Does PD wear out

ANY tip will wear out after being used for a time.
(May. 24, 2011  12:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: More recent discussions have had people agreeing with me. Maybe hasbro fixed them? My two have been really good, until they broke (well, the second one still works, but it's cracking). I had a little trouble with my first TT one, though.

How new is yours? did you buy it in 2010 or 2011? They very well may have fixed it.
Hi, someone say me how to repair a second clutch base? cause my Dranzer GT base launches the E.G inmediatly.

Thanks
(May. 24, 2011  2:02 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  12:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: More recent discussions have had people agreeing with me. Maybe hasbro fixed them? My two have been really good, until they broke (well, the second one still works, but it's cracking). I had a little trouble with my first TT one, though.

How new is yours? did you buy it in 2010 or 2011? They very well may have fixed it.

I doubt it. I got my Dark Gasher some time in early 2011 (around February, I think), and the CH120 was faulty. :\
Also, I got two questions:

1: Why are lower tracks better for Stamina beys than most higher tracks?

2: For whatever reason the lower tracks are better, has anyone tested DF105 from the L-Drago URS? Considering it has the fans from DF145 (which had stabilizing properties) and is at a lower height, it must have SOME use, right...?
230's better than 85.
2.DF145 is not good as 145.DF105 has only been tested by Blitz for like 5 rounds and 85 won.
(May. 24, 2011  4:53 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: 230's better than 85.
2.DF145 is not good as 145.DF105 has only been tested by Blitz for like 5 rounds and 85 won.

For the first question, I said most.
besides, it didn't even answer why 85/90/100 is better than most 145 tracks.
Burn wheel have four molds? I don't know about that
By the way DF145 is quite good to me although sonetimes the air pushing or downforcing slow down my bey
(May. 24, 2011  4:44 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Also, I got two questions:

1: Why are lower tracks better for Stamina beys than most higher tracks?

2: For whatever reason the lower tracks are better, has anyone tested DF105 from the L-Drago URS? Considering it has the stabilizing properties of DF145 at a lower height, it must have SOME use, right...?

There are a lot of factors involved, and each of those factors are in all heights, but the one that I think is slightly more predominant in low Tracks is that the weight of the Beyblade is brought closer to its centre of gravity, so its balance is increased. However, you also have to understand that other factors are just as present, such as where the opponent hits the Metal Wheel compared on when the Stamina combination is higher, etc.

DF145 was quite negligible. At DF105 especially, it should be even more.
(May. 24, 2011  12:06 AM)th!nk Wrote: I have a question. Can someone go through all four burn molds with a description (how to tell them apart), which sets they come in and which is best for what use (stamina, attack)?

It'd be much appreciated Smile

@raigeko: Oooh, oops. Also, what Ga said is right. D is a better choice.
there are 4 molds mold 1 i don't actually know what it looks like
mold 2 its the mold you get in RB6 and
mold 3 it has no burn wheel engraved the hasbro mold
mold 4/ super deck set mold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdtDrds5...ideo_title
the comparson is at about 7:00 to a mold 2 i think
(May. 24, 2011  3:55 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Hi, someone say me how to repair a second clutch base? cause my Dranzer GT base launches the E.G inmediatly.

Thanks
is it hasbro one or takara one?because hasbro one,you wont be able to repair it since they glued the opening to open the ckutch system...if you open it anyway,you will break it..
if it is takara one..try open it...perhaps the spring inside it is jamed or stucked with foreign things..
What is the difference between the three energy rings and two
metal wheels in the meteo l drago ultimate reshuffle set and the original meteo l drago
Hey guys!

I was kindly advised by a fellow boardie to pose my queries here.

Man, am I surprised to see a well-maintained and active forum about Beyblades. I grew up with the first generation plastic beyblades 10 years ago and never touched nor heard about Beyblades until recently. My younger brothers started playing Beyblades and it brought back memories for me. Beyblades back then sure were a helluva difference than the ones around today. I still remember Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel. haha..

I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong thread but I'd appreciate some help.
- What are all the different generations of beyblades?
- What are the main differences between Takara, Sono Kong and Hasbro Beyblade models?
- Where can I find more information about beyblades (such as their stats, their parts, accessories, everything etc)?
- Is there a list and image of every single Beyblade product (from First generation till current)?

I'm sure there are relevant threads with regards to my questions and I would appreciate if someone could post a link to them or provide some insight to my queries.

Many thanks in advance! (:
all info of beyblades,you can get them on beywiki..
here:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
or just click beywiki on the top of the wbo page..
most beyblades have their info there although not all...
i only know about the original version of beyblade,i know nothing about mfb..
so,basically:
1. Plastics -original series(s-f series), v- force,g-revolution
2. HMS
3. Metal Cross arm beyblades
metal cross arm bey dont have anime though..but their beyblades are released though..
(May. 24, 2011  7:08 AM)toysmania Wrote: Hey guys!

I was kindly advised by a fellow boardie to pose my queries here.

Man, am I surprised to see a well-maintained and active forum about Beyblades. I grew up with the first generation plastic beyblades 10 years ago and never touched nor heard about Beyblades until recently. My younger brothers started playing Beyblades and it brought back memories for me. Beyblades back then sure were a helluva difference than the ones around today. I still remember Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel. haha..

I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong thread but I'd appreciate some help.
- What are all the different generations of beyblades?
- What are the main differences between Takara, Sono Kong and Hasbro Beyblade models?
- Where can I find more information about beyblades (such as their stats, their parts, accessories, everything etc)?
- Is there a list and image of every single Beyblade product (from First generation till current)?

I'm sure there are relevant threads with regards to my questions and I would appreciate if someone could post a link to them or provide some insight to my queries.

Many thanks in advance! (:

Go to these places I'm about to suggest...

For the entire list of plastic and hms ( Heavy Meatl System ) go here..
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

For the list of the current type of beyblade known as mfb's (Metal Fusion Beyblades)..go here..
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

For more information about various beys visit our own Beywiki..U can also view details about the various beyblade accessories from there..
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...y:Beyblade

There are various differences between hasbro and takara beys...I'll just give you a link for a few differences..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade_(t..._Beyblades
(May. 24, 2011  1:13 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Does PD wear out

Yes, of course. But it wears down considerably slower than D, WD and SD because, it is made of a plastic that contains lower friction than most other plastic bottoms, Polyoxymethylene plastic (POM).
(May. 24, 2011  6:28 AM)chillycheif Wrote: What is the difference between the three energy rings and two
metal wheels in the meteo l drago ultimate reshuffle set and the original meteo l drago

They don't contain rubber but aren't ver useful as rush covers up to much of meteo and assaults shape is bad as it has recoil but the walls on it lower make it useless and the meteo wheels in the set are the same just recolored
Hi
I was just wondering is metal dranzer a rare beyblade and how much does it cost?