Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is l drago detsroys rubber made from different material to meteo l drago's rubber. Is l drago destroys rubber softer or harder and can it steal spin or equalize when spun with hands like meteo?
I'm having trouble with putting my sig I just made onto my posts. How do I do it?
(May. 22, 2011  7:52 AM)Aquarius98 Wrote: I'm having trouble with putting my sig I just made onto my posts. How do I do it?

This is the wrong thread for this. Anyways, you're using the address directly from your computer. You have to upload it to a host first, like tinypic.com, then put the uploaded image's address in your sig.
(May. 22, 2011  4:55 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  4:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You can always spraypaint it back. I think it still counts as legal, as long as it doesn't change the weight or something like that.

Yeah, but spray paint tends to get carped up easily. It's too easy to apply too many layers too fast.

it wont chiped easily if you sprayed it properly..spray it with clear spray,with thin layer and dry it under the sun..bright sun for 15minutes..the respray with thin layers..just repeat it for 3-4 layers..it would last longer..
What combo can i use to beat a screw capricorn90hf
this should go in built me a combo ...

ALOT of things can beat this combo but your best bet is MF-H basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB or
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS would work as well Smile
EDIT thought this was build me a combo
1.what are the mode change of big bang pegasis?
2.is quetzacoatl still top tier?if not,what tier is it?

that's all
(May. 22, 2011  11:11 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: 1.what are the mode change of big bang pegasis?
2.is quetzacoatl still top tier?if not,what tier is it?

that's all

Upper Mode, Barrage Mode, Smash Mode, Omni-directional Attack Mode

Quetzalcoatl is now outclassed. It's not at all top-tier, it's somewhere in the bad Attack Metal Wheels, Tier 2.
Quetzalcoatl is not top tier it is outclassed by many attack wheels and the mode changes of big bang pegasis are upper , barrage , omni-directional and smash Smile
"1.what are the mode change of big bang pegasis?
2.is quetzacoatl still top tier?if not,what tier is it?"

smash, upper-attack, barrodge, and omny directional

there's only top tier and normal, but the junkers are not in their one rank. top tiuer is just a phrase.
i think it got bumped down
(May. 22, 2011  7:20 AM)r4sketch Wrote: is l drago detsroys rubber made from different material to meteo l drago's rubber. Is l drago destroys rubber softer or harder and can it steal spin or equalize when spun with hands like meteo?

It is the same material, PVC. I think its ability to steal spin and equalise will depend more on where the rubber is placed and how it gets hit by the opponents.
(May. 22, 2011  11:11 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: 2.is quetzacoatl still top tier?if not,what tier is it?

that's all

It's still a viable choice (for attack) but I wouldn't go out of your way to buy it besides getting it for collection purposes.
Will any of the qualifying tournaments(which are this summer)for the world championships 2012 be held in Colorado?
@ ginga15 check out the colorado thread.....and not the place to ask that question
Do have to have a beypointer to play in tournaments
(May. 22, 2011  4:24 PM)Caminator51 Wrote: Do have to have a beypointer to play in tournaments

Of course not...wbo uses a system called Beypoints....go here for more details...And the concept of the beypointer is silly..u could easily increase your points if any one of your friends have it...
how many beyblades are there in the hasbro metal fusion toyline(including legend beys), I have 18 and want to know how many I need to get before I move onto metal masters(probably going to get T.T. metal masters)
Just looking for general consensus here. Now I know CS has stamina properties along with attack properties and I look at it as being an attack bottom. However, some see it as a stamina bottom. I'm experimenting with something and I need to know: what type of bottom is CS ? Or does it count as more than one type ?
(May. 22, 2011  7:04 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just looking for general consensus here. Now I know CS has stamina properties along with attack properties and I look at it as being an attack bottom. However, some see it as a stamina bottom. I'm experimenting with something and I need to know: what type of bottom is CS ? Or does it count as more than one type ?

I guess its a Hybrid type.
But thouse anybody know if where I can buy Hasbro Beyblade on the WBO?
TT calls it an Attack type, but it works pretty well in all types, IMO. The sharp part has a pretty good chance of outspinning other Stamina Bottoms, and the rubber part keeps the Bey in the stadium and can deliver some KOs sometimes, but that's just me.
(May. 22, 2011  7:04 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Just looking for general consensus here. Now I know CS has stamina properties along with attack properties and I look at it as being an attack bottom. However, some see it as a stamina bottom. I'm experimenting with something and I need to know: what type of bottom is CS ? Or does it count as more than one type ?

Depends on the CS. There are two types, one is aggressive, it moves erratically, and it's kinda EH. The second is defensive, it stays in one place if launched at the centre, and has decent stamina as well as helping to prevent KO's with the grip when it's rubber makes contact with the floor when the bey is hit.

Generally, people prefer the latter, and the latter is seen in more releases (the aggressive ones only seem to come in most Unicorno STARTERS, though some report tame ones there, while BB-100 and the Unicorno Booster contain defense/stamina ones) so it's really a defense type, hence being a top tier defense part. It has good stamina, but yeah, mainly defense.

The former is an attack type, but I find it too erratic to be that useful, I'd rather just use RF, because it's rare to need the extra stamina.
So there is no general consensus? I was looking more along the lines of classifying it as one type of bottom with different molds I guess.. It's not just an attack bottom with multiple uses?
The two molds are so different that I couldn't possibly classify them together. I see it as a defence bottom, as a good/non-aggro CS moves less than WB. It's used as a defence bottom, so I might classify it as that, but note that some are aggressive and act like attack types.

It's kind of a balance type, though, Defense but with good stamina qualities, if it's a non-aggro one, but as it's rarely used by itself for stamina (MF-H Basalt ___ 230CS might outspin conventional stamina types, but it's a defence type), it's really a defence tip.

I'd thought the general consensus was defense, as that's what it's used for, though people who have only had aggressive ones would probably think otherwise and label it attack.

(May. 22, 2011  7:01 PM)faissaloo Wrote: how many beyblades are there in the hasbro metal fusion toyline(including legend beys), I have 18 and want to know how many I need to get before I move onto metal masters(probably going to get T.T. metal masters)
I don't know why you'd collect in that order, I'd suggest getting the useful beys first, then going back for things like the legend series. That said, I don't know the full number (for example, there are beys in twin packs, too). Uncertain
(May. 22, 2011  7:01 PM)faissaloo Wrote: how many beyblades are there in the hasbro metal fusion toyline(including legend beys), I have 18 and want to know how many I need to get before I move onto metal masters(probably going to get T.T. metal masters)

Not counting the Face off packs. There are 32 right now. That includes the ones packaged with games.