Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

quetz comes with 90 which is a great part and WF with can be used in L Drago 100 WF
quetz is an ok attack wheel but is now outclassed
infinity libra comes with GB1145 which is a good defence track infinity which is an ok defence wheel which is now outclass and s which is bad
so its your choice but i would choose Quetz
(May. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: the bottom ones are crazy whats going gravity destrpuer ulitmate destroyer tornado l drago tornado pegasus some have to be fake help http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html

You might want to actually read the posts in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic before you post ...
which combo is more effective against top tier defense combos:
MF Lightning L-Drago 100LRF, or MF Lightning L-Drago GB145LRF?
(May. 20, 2011  11:15 AM)Watarigani Wrote: Should I get Infinity Libra or Quetzacoatl?

wrong topic, buddy. go to Purchase Consolation.

and to answer your question, Infinity Libra (for GB145). Quetzalcoatl has completely outclassed parts.
depends, what do you have?
@ Dracovianauis:
I'm just asking which one is more likely to KO a top tier defense like MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS or MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS.
is it illegal to put a lego stud on the insid of your spin track under wbo rules?
Chief - Hmm ...
(May. 20, 2011  4:41 PM)faissaloo Wrote: is it illegal to put a lego stud on the insid of your spin track under wbo rules?
Chief - Hmm ...

The rules make this very clear, that is obviously against the rules.
(May. 20, 2011  3:10 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Quetzalcoatl has completely outclassed parts.

90 is only outclassed by 85, but it is still pretty good.

But the rest are severely outclassed, I don't recommend Quetzalcoatl, but if you really want 90, get it from the much better BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set.
(May. 20, 2011  11:15 AM)Watarigani Wrote: Should I get Infinity Libra or Quetzacoatl?

If I recall correctly, Quetzacoatl is outclassed by some easier to get parts, but Infinity Libra is still good. I don't have either, I'm just going with what other people have said on here. Also you should have used the purchase consultation thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

Agh, I was beaten. Oh well.

EDIT: hurr durr I just realized I was looking at that post and I replied like 2 pages back.
I'm a few hours late... xD
So bb18libra has shown that the L DragoII CW fits perfectly with the PVC Core of L Drago Destroy. Would this be a legal combo to use since there were no modifications?
My Meteo LDrago is awesome and the Performance Tip got carved after like 3 battles because i just got it today both of mY beyblades and as i was saying the Edge of the Performance tip like the star part got carved down or something.
Does it effect anything?

My Hell Kerbecs Spin Track Boost Disc got a little piece broken off will it keep breaking and mess up?

Oh and when paint chips off does it mess up the metal?
Do i have to launch my beyblades a certain way so my tips dont do that
Cuz it did that with my Lightning LDrago now Meteo Ldrago Unhappy
Help me please
Joe No, since The Metal Frame and the Core of L-Drago Destroy are only meant for each other.

Tsunami Where are you launching it? You should be launching in a stadium, and launch with your launcher level with the stadium floor if you are launching it in a stadium.
(May. 21, 2011  1:12 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Joe No, since The Metal Frame and the Core of L-Drago Destroy are only meant for each other.

Tsunami Where are you launching it? You should be launching in a stadium, and launch with your launcher level with the stadium floor if you are launching it in a stadium.

Well i meant that do i have to launch it a way so it doesnt mess up my tip
i read the Competitive MFB combo thread and i see this-> Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120/BD145 RF/LRF/R2F is the 85 track not good when used in this combo?
(May. 21, 2011  2:30 AM)SaintNP Wrote: i read the Competitive MFB combo thread and i see this-> Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120/BD145 RF/LRF/R2F is the 85 track not good when used in this combo?

Yes, as well. I will mention it.
is l drago destroy considered top tier and is it better than lightning and meteo?
(May. 21, 2011  3:42 AM)r4sketch Wrote: is l drago destroy considered top tier and is it better than lightning and meteo?

Look at the L Drago Destroy Discussion in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
If i got a gravity perseus BD145XF, where shall the parts go?
use Build me a combo
Is legal to spin right spinning beys left in a tournament?
I was just wonder anyone who got a cs from BB-100 was it aggressive or non aggressive just want to no if i should buy one ?
Rusty, hope you can read this, BB-100 CS's are defense/stamina, i.e. Good/Non-Aggressive. That's where I tend to get mine. There's a little variation from CS to CS, so some good ones do move a little more than others, but yeah, I've got 4-5 from BB-100 and they're all good/defense CS's.
OK! My pateince is running short! I bought a $10 passport from the Xanadu games tourney and I still didnt get my passort face??????