Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 18, 2011  7:29 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: what can i do to get a face since i really want one... i cant get a passport yet so that option is gone

Tournaments or donate online
But you need a passport first
There are other things aswell
(May. 18, 2011  5:00 AM)Nugget Nwin Wrote: I'm just wondering if flipping the rock leone clear wheel actually has any effects on performance... So, it starts with the "paw" parts of the CW covering the "paw" parts of the Rock wheel, and the jagged side of the CW covering the more internal diagonal slits on the Rock Wheel... So by turning it 180 degrees, is there any significant change in performance?

Umm not really.....
but do i need a passport to get faces? or what are the other ways i can get them? Also how do i create a group. i have like 4 people who are up for a group!
(May. 18, 2011  7:33 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: but do i need a passport to get faces? or what are the other ways i can get them? Also how do i create a group. i have like 4 people who are up for a group!

no..you only need passport if you want to join a tourney...one easy way to get face is collect 50 beys..not really easy..but thats the one of the easiest one...
No, the easiest way is to send a $10USD donation to the WBO for a Face Booster Black.
(May. 18, 2011  8:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: No, the easiest way is to send a $10USD donation to the WBO for a Face Booster Black.

hah..forgot bout that..but still..10usd is not small value..
(May. 18, 2011  7:33 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Also how do i create a group. i have like 4 people who are up for a group!

what kind of group is that?i never know if any group can be open here..
(May. 18, 2011  8:31 AM)benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  8:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote: No, the easiest way is to send a $10USD donation to the WBO for a Face Booster Black.

Really? Its cheaper then buying 50 beys Tongue_out
(May. 18, 2011  8:50 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  8:31 AM)benjohadi Wrote:

Really? Its cheaper then buying 50 beys Tongue_out
50 beys..for own satisfaction..never know how much is gone for beys if got addicted..as example,as for myself,up till now,i never counted my spenditure for the beys i bought..like..i never regret it..see what i mean?XD XD XD
Should i be pissed of losing gravity perseus ch120RF? And breaking a CS? Also if i was to buy a set with a attack staduim on it which one shall it be?
(May. 18, 2011  9:15 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Should i be pissed of losing gravity perseus ch120RF? And breaking a CS? Also if i was to buy a set with a attack staduim on it which one shall it be?

Well duh!
Yeah you should be
All those parts are HEAPS good
(May. 18, 2011  9:15 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Should i be pissed of losing gravity perseus ch120RF? And breaking a CS? Also if i was to buy a set with a attack staduim on it which one shall it be?

The new BBP DX set is awsome when compared to the GP and BB32 . I mean this is what u get
BBP
3 seg grip
black attack staduim
rf
xf
way better
Heh. Seems like 105 is the only outclassed spare part that comes with it.
What is better to take to a tourney?
A customized bey or a normal Bey?
(May. 18, 2011  10:52 AM)AlienzBeyBlader Wrote: What is better to take to a tourney?
A customized bey or a normal Bey?

ALWAYS A CUSTOMIZED BEY lol, seriously though, custom is always better
EDIT: question ???
does AERODYNAMICS do anything to a beyblade
also what exactly is anti meta???
thanks
Not Necessarily,
SOme guy who has Basalt horogium as is Uncustomized and And Posion Capricorne M145 Q as his Customized
okay not all the time, but in most cases it is
BeyFan. I started mine too. All I need is saggitario bull escolpio and ldrago 8D
How will I know if my Basalt is Lot 1?
How will I know if my Basalt is a Lot 1 Basalt?
(May. 18, 2011  10:53 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: does AERODYNAMICS do anything to a beyblade
thanks

1.Yes,It Affects Spin time.
2.Anti Meta's are Attack Types which dfend against other Attack Types.
Eg:MF-H Earth Bull 100 RF/MF-H Basalt Bull 90 RF
(May. 18, 2011  10:53 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: does AERODYNAMICS do anything to a beyblade
thanks

it affect air resistance..thus affect rate of decelerating
Is Killer Beafowl's spintrack supposed to be free spinning because mine doesn't it is sonokong I checked the box it has both of TT and SK names
DELETE
(May. 18, 2011  2:59 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Is Killer Beafowl's spintrack supposed to be free spinning because mine doesn't it is sonokong I checked the box it has both of TT and SK names

No, UW145 is not free-spinning. Read the thread about it.
(May. 18, 2011  2:15 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: 2.Anti Meta's are Attack Types which dfend against other Attack Types.
Eg:MF-H Earth Bull 100 RF/MF-H Basalt Bull 90 RF

What you are referring to is a correct anti-meta combo, but since the Maximum series it has lost all potential. Anti-meta does not refer to attack types defending against attack types, it means a balance type bey (may or may not have RF, a smash wheel, etc) that is capable of beating all top tier combos most, but not all the time.

Back before the Maximum Series the two combos floating around were MF-H Earth Bull 85/90/100 RF and MF-H Rock Cancer/Capricorne 85/90/100 RF.

A current possible anti-meta combo is Perseus Shield! MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145MF, but it still needs a lot more testing to be proven a possible choice.
(May. 18, 2011  3:09 PM)Evan Wrote: A current possible anti-meta combo is Perseus Shield! MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145MF, but it still needs a lot more testing to be proven a possible choice.

Blitz has been using MF Gravity Perseus Stamina BD145MF successfully - so you are correct Grin