Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

@bladeruler- In that case, I think you must try different launch techniques.
RustyXD i have tried that but it's just hopping not jumping infact i must say it's vibrating
Well, I said try some different launch techniques. Stupid
@bladeruler try launching it in a 40 degree angle.it SHOULD work
(May. 15, 2011  11:07 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: If Basalt's wheel has got a chunk of metal missing, wouldn't it have imbalance? I know it does have imbalance, especially when used with Horogium, which also has bad weight distribution. So, how is Basalt in the top tier list for Stamina? I mean, how are those balance issues improved to make it a good Stamina wheel?

Basalt as a pure stamina type would fail, but, in battles Basalt is able to lower other beyblades' RPM.
burn is much lighter and often cn get tok out by light blows

Virgo comes in 2 molds ultimately the 5 min mold is better than all molds of burn the 3 min is about = or worse than burn
(May. 15, 2011  12:30 PM)Boxhead Wrote: which wheel is better Burn or Thermal

posidon he said thermal not virgo

Burn should be better for stamina and thermal does not have much use thermal is barely samina and probaly the worst of them though it is anti meta meaning in a stamina vs stamina for no reason thermal would win nbut burn is better against others thermal for just beating stamina i would get burn
Earth is a better Stamina wheel than Burn, and Thermal defeated Earth in tests done by Bluezee and SpinSonic IIRC.
(May. 15, 2011  1:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Earth is a better Stamina wheel than Burn, and Thermal defeated Earth in tests done by Bluezee and SpinSonic IIRC.

Actually, Burn is seen as better than Earth and Thermal by everyone (else) ...
(May. 15, 2011  2:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  1:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Earth is a better Stamina wheel than Burn, and Thermal defeated Earth in tests done by Bluezee and SpinSonic IIRC.

Actually, Burn is seen as better than Earth and Thermal by everyone (else) ...

I always thought the general consensus was that while Burn was better for pure stamina, Earth was far more practical because Burn is far too easy to KO?

I personally use earth for that reason, though I didn't really put much thought into it. but generally, you see a lot of people using Earth, not Burn, so I'm not that sure whether what you've said is true (no disrespect, of course).

Kinda irrelevant anyway right now, as Hell seems to do better for most purposes, and Basalt defence combo's seem to outspin or KO most stamina types anyway (at least from my usage). Uncertain
Is it normal for a TT Attack stadium to crack easily? I just discovered a crack in mine ;_; Mine's the black one by the way, and it could be because of the weather we are getting, but I doubt it. Does anyone have reports of a TT Attack stadium cracking this quickly? I got mine around Easter, so yeah.
Hey i have a combo: Earth Aquario DF145 FS - and it, for some reason is beating my awesome combo :
Earth (mold 2) Aquario GB145 JB. I dont get it. Is FS really good, because it turns from an attack type to a stamina type in the middle of the battle and for some reason Out Spins Earth Aquario GB145 JB? Or is it the DF145? Help?

Thanks =)
(May. 15, 2011  6:16 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Hey i have a combo: Earth Aquario DF145 FS - and it, for some reason is beating my awesome combo :
Earth (mold 2) Aquario GB145 JB. I dont get it. Is FS really good, because it turns from an attack type to a stamina type in the middle of the battle and for some reason Out Spins Earth Aquario GB145 JB? Or is it the DF145? Help?

Thanks =)

well its practically stamina vs defense your cimbo is defense its normal df145 adds FS adds stamina 2 is it at least close or aquario quits spinning when the other one loses balance

My questions are what is a metal assist
how do you prevent string fraying (hasbro beylauncher V2 RED )
and what should i use to keep my beylauncher handle from breaking mine break easy (hasbro Beylauncher V2 RED
No, the its no very close. A few battles Aquario DF145 FS started to lose balance when Aquario GB145 JB stopped spinning, but it might be because im using a hasbro stadium. BUt other than that, it wasn't that close...
BTW a metal assist is a little handle you attach to the grip launcher. Its like a finger hole you put on the grip launcher. Hard to explain. Look it up on youtub, i think akirasdaddy has a good vid. And to keep a handkle from breaking, get a beylauncher suspension. Akirasdaddy also has a good vid for that too, i think.
(May. 15, 2011  6:28 PM)V-Rock Wrote: No, the its no very close. A few battles Aquario DF145 FS started to lose balance when Aquario GB145 JB stopped spinning, but it might be because im using a hasbro stadium. BUt other than that, it wasn't that close...
BTW a metal assist is a little handle you attach to the grip launcher. Its like a finger hole you put on the grip launcher. Hard to explain. Look it up on youtub, i think akirasdaddy has a good vid. And to keep a handkle from breaking, get a beylauncher suspension. Akirasdaddy also has a good vid for that too, i think.

thanks but hasbro joesn't work on suspension how often does fs lose balance is it worn because you have a solid mostyl decent defense combo and is the earth aquario df145 FS mold 1 that might explain the stamina and thanks for the metal assist and i ment any forein material or something to keep it together

How do you stop a String from Fraying
Just be careful and don't be careless with it, don't really know what you are trying to ask.
(May. 15, 2011  1:48 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  12:30 PM)Boxhead Wrote: which wheel is better Burn or Thermal

posidon he said thermal not virgo

Burn should be better for stamina and thermal does not have much use thermal is barely samina and probaly the worst of them though it is anti meta meaning in a stamina vs stamina for no reason thermal would win nbut burn is better against others thermal for just beating stamina i would get burn

It wasn't when i looking ; he did edit his post and changed it then maybe
(May. 15, 2011  3:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is it normal for a TT Attack stadium to crack easily? I just discovered a crack in mine ;_; Mine's the black one by the way, and it could be because of the weather we are getting, but I doubt it. Does anyone have reports of a TT Attack stadium cracking this quickly? I got mine around Easter, so yeah.

How often does your stadium travel? I carry mine from home/school pretty much daily, and it only has a few tiny dents on the outside, where it sits on the ground
(May. 15, 2011  11:22 PM)tim18480 Wrote: will someone tell me how to battle
you go to tournaments at a date and time in your area
He means that the center cord of the string begins to come out of the outer shell. It happened to me, my Beylauncher Red is broken. Crying But I don't know how to fix it. And people, I'm desperate here. This is my only Attack Stadium, is it normal for them to break often? Mine has a crack in it, it's small, but it could expand quickly:

(May. 15, 2011  3:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is it normal for a TT Attack stadium to crack easily? I just discovered a crack in mine ;_; Mine's the black one by the way, and it could be because of the weather we are getting, but I doubt it. Does anyone have reports of a TT Attack stadium cracking this quickly? I got mine around Easter, so yeah.
What mold is burn from bb-96?

I checked everywhere ob the wbo, but ppl are still unsure. It could be mold 2, but its too wide, any1 got the answer?
Could it have of cracked when it was sent? I have heard a lot of people complain because sometimes the sender of a beystadium doesn't package it properly, which leads to a lot of them have cracks or dents.
(May. 16, 2011  1:11 AM)TylerPT Wrote: What mold is burn from bb-96?

I checked everywhere ob the wbo, but ppl are still unsure. It could be mold 2, but its too wide, any1 got the answer?

i think it was mold 3 though i could be mistaken but pretty sure