Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can any one tell me if there is a way to make a left spinning string launcher for lighting l-drago from the hasbro one?
hey is there a way for me to make a left spinning string launhcer by useing l-dragos hasbro launcher spinning thing? sorry if this was posted two times
Do I need a point counter to enter WBO tournaments...
(May. 11, 2011  12:55 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: can any one tell me if there is a way to make a left spinning string launcher for lighting l-drago from the hasbro one?
hey is there a way for me to make a left spinning string launhcer by useing l-dragos hasbro launcher spinning thing? sorry if this was posted two times

There is no way to legally make one, and no easy way either. You would have to totally change the interior mechanism, as well as the prongs.

crsmelee Wrote:Do I need a point counter to enter WBO tournaments...

No, nobody uses Beypointers.
Is it bad to oil a bey stadium? Will it damage a beyblade?
(May. 11, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  12:55 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: can any one tell me if there is a way to make a left spinning string launcher for lighting l-drago from the hasbro one?

There is no way to legally make one, and no easy way either. You would have to totally change the interior mechanism, as well as the prongs.

crsmelee Wrote:Do I need a point counter to enter WBO tournaments...

No, nobody uses Beypointers.
ya i know its just that i want to use l-drago with my string launcher insteed of his rip cord launcher im so close.....all i have to do now is find a way to make the string return ...i al ready chaned the part were the bey gose with the l-drago one and i moved the string in the opposite dirrection but all i need to now is how to make it return back into the launcher can you help me with that
(May. 10, 2011  10:41 PM)Jdog Wrote: why wont my lr string launcher retract all the way in
why wont my lr lanchers string completely retract

maybe the spinning part on the inside of it is locked ( by that i mean like its not connected to the right place ) maybe you have both bey holder parts showing ( you need to cover one ) did you ever open the whole launcher ?
(May. 11, 2011  1:26 AM)flamevirgo7368 Wrote: where do I go to battle.

to battle in the WBO you need to have a "passport" wich you can buy for $10 its a one time fee....now were to battle you have to look for local tournaments on a post here on the WBO or make your own post like people who live in this area blah blah blah..etc....... but in order for you to start one you also need at least 8-10 people
(May. 11, 2011  1:34 AM)crsmelee Wrote: Is it bad to oil a bey stadium? Will it damage a beyblade?
i would not recommend it ......your stadium will become all slipery and that could not be a good idea for a battle as for the damaging your bey maybe not but will make them weeker and greecy
(May. 11, 2011  1:44 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:

to battle in the WBO you need to have a "passport" wich you can buy for $10 its a one time fee....now were to battle you have to look for local tournaments on a post here on the WBO or make your own post like people who live in this area blah blah blah..etc....... but in order for you to start one you also need at least 8-10 people

No, you don't need a passport. You can just go there and pay the entrance fees, however, when you buy a passport you can go to any WBO tournament for 1 year, free of charge (Since you paid for the passport)
(May. 11, 2011  2:27 AM)iXus Wrote:

No, you don't need a passport. You can just go there and pay the entrance fees, however, when you buy a passport you can go to any WBO tournament for 1 year, free of charge (Since you paid for the passport)

hum thats cool
Can I use a rubber band on my string launcher in a tournament?
(May. 11, 2011  2:35 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Can I use a rubber band on my string launcher in a tournament?

As long as it doesn't give you an advantage in battle, it's allowed.
are earth eagle now has earth second mold???
(May. 11, 2011  3:36 AM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: are earth eagle now has earth second mold???

I don't understand exactly what you are saying but the Takara Tomy Earth mwtal wheel is mold 1. The Hasbro Earth metal wheel is mold 2.
(May. 11, 2011  3:36 AM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: are earth eagle now has earth second mold???

well like the other dude said i dont really under stand but if your asking if hasbros earth eagle has the second earth mold....then yes ...they ALWAYS had the second mold because its the only mode hasbro uses again hasbro only uses the second mold on the fusion wheels
(May. 11, 2011  3:37 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I don't understand exactly what you are saying but the Takara Tomy Earth mwtal wheel is mold 1. The Hasbro Earth metal wheel is mold 2.

That is really false. TAKARA-TOMY has both mold 1 and mold 2, while Hasbro has mold 2 but with their own slightly different material and weight.

iBeyblader Wrote:As long as it doesn't give you an advantage in battle, it's allowed.

This is also incorrect. With the latest update, we decided not to allow the use of an elastic band around the Beylauncher handle anymore because accessories like the Beylauncher Rubber and the Beylauncher Suspension are easily available now.

It would be better not to post if you do not know what you are talking about ...
If I have duct tape put around the end of my beylauncher to prevent it from breaking, would that still be legal? I know a launcher rubber would be recommended, but this is to prevent breaking. It actually works quite well.
(May. 11, 2011  3:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If I have duct tape put around the end of my beylauncher to prevent it from breaking, would that still be legal? I know a launcher rubber would be recommended, but this is to prevent breaking. It actually works quite well.
Apparently I have masking tape on my beylauncher. Such a coincidence.... And I do remember that you are allowed to use a beylauncher with a broken handle in competitions right? Cause the reason I put masking tape on mine is because my beylauncher handle broke.... D:
yeah it's legal, it doesn't change the performance of the launcher. just makes it less painful when it smacks back at you. Pinching_eyes_2
how do u start a post ?
what beyblade does the mb tip come with?
wolfking44 Wrote:how do u start a post ?

You just did ... However, this topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby.

(May. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: what beyblade does the mb tip come with?

I am quite certain that is in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
(May. 11, 2011  4:19 AM)wolfking44 Wrote: how do u start a post ?
It is a mystery

(May. 11, 2011  1:34 AM)crsmelee Wrote: Is it bad to oil a bey stadium? Will it damage a beyblade?
Why would you do this? You'd certainly ruin the stickers on a beyblade if you were to oil a stadium. But, there is no reason to oil one...most, if not all, of the oil will just sit in the middle.
(May. 10, 2011  10:41 PM)Jdog Wrote: why wont my lr string launcher retract all the way in
why wont my lr lanchers string completely retract

have your dad help you at this:

the problem maybe is in the spring.akirasdaddy made a vid on how to fix it(which requires to open the launcher)here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XVdE03w...ture=inbox

and what did you do right now?(also,wrong forum)

are you joking?you a;ready make a post..do you mean thread?
i would not recommend it ......your stadium will become all slipery and that could not be a good idea for a battle as for the damaging your bey maybe not but will make them weeker and greecy

and it will make your bey easily knock out..
Please go to the help section...And...What you just did is a post...
does using a launcher rubber help in not getting hurt by a string launcher?