Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hi guys, i read in a beyblade plastic combo this

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat) (Driger G)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Gigars)
CEW: Light Sharp (Takara Zeus)

In the final part...what is CEW? what part of beyblade is? i searched it in the beywiki but it found nothing
When is the sonokong starter version of beat lynx coming out?
If we knew, we would have updated the thread... There has been no news yet, be patient.
(May. 09, 2011  9:40 PM)Dj_Drew Wrote: In the final part...what is CEW? what part of beyblade is? i searched it in the beywiki but it found nothing

Customizable Engine Weight. It's that tip you can attach and remove on the engine gears that come with the GT beyblades, like the rubber tip on Dragoon GT.
(May. 09, 2011  3:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  1:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, I had a question,
Can I use my old Dragon Rip Cord (got with Dragoon G) with the Light Launcher L of Hasbro LLD? I didn't modify the rip cord to make it go in, there was no problem with that. The problem is, I think its a bit longer than the rip cords we get these days. I asked the question because I think a long rip cord won't matter, as people use even more powerful launchers- Beylaunchers. Still, I am asking. I am too lazy to straighten another rip cord, that's why I propose to use an old one.

Repeating my question, coz I didn't get a satisfactory answer. I would appreciate if this be answered by someone who is highly experienced with tourneys. Thank You.

From what Kai-V said in the Hasbro thread, it is legal.
Has TT ever released a ripcord that was a different color than black?
What is the WBU? Some person put up a Rejected thread about WBO vs WBU or w.e. What is it?
What is the WBU? Some person put up a Rejected thread about WBO vs WBU or w.e. What is it?
Which clear wheels expose more of Vulcan's smash attack points?
I beleive it is the world beyblade union.
(May. 09, 2011  11:02 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Has TT ever released a ripcord that was a different color than black?

No, I do not believe so. I'm most likely wrong, and will be corrected by Kai-V if I am. :v
(May. 09, 2011  11:42 PM)StormHollow Wrote: What is the WBU? Some person put up a Rejected thread about WBO vs WBU or w.e. What is it?

A (carp) competitor to the WBO. Made by kira1. Stole our logo, bad tournament rules, basically it's one kid's dream so he could order other people around. I think it's closed now after Kai-V claimed to webs.com they were infringing our copyrights.
(May. 09, 2011  11:42 PM)StormHollow Wrote: What is the WBU? Some person put up a Rejected thread about WBO vs WBU or w.e. What is it?

A forum that somebody made for being banned from the wbo ...
I apologize if this has been asked and answered before or if this is a dumb question, but why does Vulcan only do well on low Tracks or do better on low Tracks?
(May. 09, 2011  11:25 AM)GaleForce Wrote: You've won! But you've been blading since 1999?! You must have quite big a collection!

well me and my team started playing around 2001 or 2002. I had a bump king, almost all the dranzers and drigers. My favorite for some reason was seaborg. I guess now looking at the news ones grand ketos is in my top 10 but i dont know where to buy a grand ketos t125rs without using ebay and online stores. But yea about 2007 someone jacked all my blades and im now left with nothing but my seaborg2 and a beystadium2. lol
(May. 10, 2011  12:37 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Which clear wheels expose more of Vulcan's smash attack points?

Gemios, I believe.
(May. 10, 2011  12:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  11:02 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Has TT ever released a ripcord that was a different color than black?

No, I do not believe so. I'm most likely wrong, and will be corrected by Kai-V if I am. :v

Corrected by me XD technically the ones that came with the digital power launchers
(May. 10, 2011  1:15 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I apologize if this has been asked and answered before or if this is a dumb question, but why does Vulcan only do well on low Tracks or do better on low Tracks?
Vulcan's wings exhibit upper attack, so they must be on low height to lift the opponent into the air. You can't effectively lift an opposing bey without getting under it.
MFB doesn't even have upper attack.... It's because Vulcan does best when it smashed under the MW, since the protrusions don't allow for continuous contact
(May. 10, 2011  1:44 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  12:37 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Which clear wheels expose more of Vulcan's smash attack points?

Gemios, I believe.

The first answer and Aquila IMO.
Gemios is light and doesen't expose the wheel.
Gemios is bad for Vulcan, due to lightweight and weird weight distribution.

Aquila is okay, but, Byixis is the best. Although no tests have been done, a few people said they think it is best.
(May. 09, 2011  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:38 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Anyone know when the D-Rights logo started appearing on boxes? I know that for many of the older beys, there isn't a D-Rights logo on it (like Metal Draciel, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger, Driger S).

Hm, D-Rights is the company who does the anime, so probably when it really started being shown, and when most of the Beyblades appeared in it ?
Ah okay, makes sense. Thanks Smile

Now, is this an actual Mercury Anubis or a custom recolour?
I know this is a dumb question and probably doesn't belong here but I don't know where to post this..
So, I decided to get one plastic beyblade for myself...In my local store, they are selling Dranzer S, Driger S, Draciel F and Draciel S...I can buy any of these four. To get to the point, does any of these 4 come with a launcher?

Off-Topic
(May. 10, 2011  7:46 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Now, is this an actual Mercury Anubis or a custom recolour?

I'm quite certain that is a custom recolor. The usual ones that Takunanapapa makes. But that particular version is known in as the 'DS' version. *shrug*. I can't be certain though.

To my knowledge, Mercury Anubis has only these versions:

Beyta : blue silver metal
Brave: black red metal
beyta level 10 (aka: legend) : blue black metal
championships: 3 versions of gold, silver, bronze.