Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Do I have to restart a battle if my ch120 switches heights, or if my hf/s changes modes midbattle?
(May. 08, 2011  5:17 AM)Sarang Wrote: Do I have to restart a battle if my ch120 switches heights, or if my hf/s changes modes midbattle?

Nope. If you do then you lost that point. You can only switch it before and after the battle.

You could also issue the re-shoot clause.
What are the best attack spin tracks? Gimmick Tracks please.

I know 85,90,100, and BD145 are good, but is there better. Or good ones like 'em.
CH120 can be put to use in attack in MF LLD CH120 RF...and even 145..as in MF Pegasis 145 RF
Those are pretty much it. Also, CH120 is recognized as a good attack track. R145, and to some extent GB145 have shown good results too on certain combos such as Gravity Perseus R145RF or Beat Lynx GB145RF.
(May. 08, 2011  5:26 AM)Hero Wrote: Those are pretty much it. Also, CH120 is recognized as a good attack track. R145, and to some extent GB145 have shown good results too on certain combos such as Gravity Perseus R145RF or Beat Lynx GB145RF.
Thanks! You reminded me of R145, that's what I was looking for!
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but if you were to rate Aquario 90WF as an attacker/tornado staller over 5, how much would you give it?
in what combo can you use Byxis clearwheel?
What does PD stand for?
(May. 08, 2011  6:18 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote: I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but if you were to rate Aquario 90WF as an attacker/tornado staller over 5, how much would you give it?

Aquario can be put into an attack type, but it's not top tier,and MF is not perfect for attack either. Anything with RF or XF and a top-tier wheel will obviously boost its performance. Try the 'Build Me a Combo' thread next time.
(May. 08, 2011  6:22 AM)stevebak Wrote: in what combo can you use Byxis clearwheel?

Not much, the Byxis Clear Wheel, is very unbalanced.

(May. 08, 2011  7:00 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: What does PD stand for?

Polish Defense, because the Plastic is made out of Polyoxymethylene Plastic.
Thanks a lot Electric it was really starting to annoy me.
(May. 08, 2011  6:22 AM)stevebak Wrote: in what combo can you use Byxis clearwheel?

actually byxis works quite well with vulcan Smile
(May. 08, 2011  10:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

actually byxis works quite well with vulcan Smile

Thankyou, I'm glad someone said this. It's currently my personal choice for vulcan. I don't have tests on it yet, but it exposes more of vulcan than other CW's, and doesn't get in the way of it's Smash-Wings (the tall ones at the sides), unlike, say, Aquila. I find it exposes slightly more metal/room than Horuseus, which is why I use it. Smile
How do I defeat a hell kerbecs??????? which is the best bey to use to defeat it ???
How do I defeat a hell kerbecs??????? which is the best bey to use to defeat it ???
Really? Look around the customisation forum. If you're talking uncustomised, it isn't too hard.
how do you post a picture or put one on your sig
Hi,

After many years I just bought myself 2 beyblade metal fusion beyblades.
I was obsessed with it from the start but stopped after the first generation.

Now I want to collect all the Beyblade Metal Fusion beyblades.

People here always refer to this page: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

But I just don't get this page...

-Isn't there just a list of all the beyblade metal fusion beyblades???
Like with pictures and stuff?

-Also is there a difference between "Metal Fusion" & "Metal Fight" beyblades???

I found this => http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...t_Beyblade

But they only state 26 metal fusion beyblades. Are there only 26???
just a quick Question, how on earth do we get a Beypoint card, i have bought the 2 URS and a Hell Kerbecs from Japan and didnt receive one
There are different types of packs for that, I suppose. Like there are boosters and starters.
In the same way, there are packs of beys with BP card, and without BP card.
(May. 08, 2011  1:34 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: just a quick Question, how on earth do we get a Beypoint card, i have bought the 2 URS and a Hell Kerbecs from Japan and didnt receive one

Only on Galaxy Pegasis or Ray Unicorno starter. Somethines Vulcan Horseus