Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 07, 2011  9:19 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: What is it that makes Night have terrible stamina?

Your all wrong. For good Stamina, you need to have most of the weight focused on the outside, like Burn.
Whats the difference between ED145 and WD145
One is free spinning, one isn't. Read Beywiki articles about Rock Aries and Grand Ketos.
do they still sell/make the random booster vol 2(non -light)
Does anyone knnow who the other legend bladers are. exept ginga, kyouya, ruyga, and Yuki.
No, and ask in Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions.
My CS is really badly worn down, and moves as fast as an RF. Is there anything I can do aside from buying a new Ray Unicorno for it to work as a defense tip?
not really although you could try wearing out the rubber
(May. 08, 2011  1:37 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: My CS is really badly worn down, and moves as fast as an RF. Is there anything I can do aside from buying a new Ray Unicorno for it to work as a defense tip?

I believe that CS is now considered illegal in WBO play because its behavior got modified from wearing down.
One more question; has ANYONE tested Tornado Herculeo? 'cuz I don't wanna waste $13 on the one I'm buying off my friend.
ok how do i get a poll in my thread WWE?
Wrong thread, but you should PM a moderator about that.
@idotbox $13 for tornado herculeo is extremely cheap but the tornado wheel hasn't been extensively tested
Why does my PD act like an attack type
(May. 07, 2011  10:30 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: Do u need to different parts from beyblades to make dark poisden or r they selling it in japan?

Dark Aquario 145WD is not sold in Japan, no. You just need to get the parts separately, and find the special stickers on Yahoo! Japan Auctions if they are still available.

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:do they still sell/make the random booster vol 2(non -light)

Of course not. It stopped being produced more than a year ago.
Sniper
PD's performance is between D and WD the two gaps or holes let the beyblade jump when it hits the walls of the stadium.....
Whats the best kind of launcher for MFB
(May. 08, 2011  3:53 AM)Eragon Wrote: Whats the best kind of launcher for MFB

The Rev-Up Launcher, as well as the Beylauncher.
(May. 08, 2011  3:53 AM)Eragon Wrote: Whats the best kind of launcher for MFB

note that the rev up laumcher can stall and breaks easy while bey launcher handle somtimes breaks and string frays after extensive use
when is hell kerbecs being released in the United States. i've searched countless web sites and cant find a release date
It's going to take a long time, as they Hasbro has to release so many beyblades before reaching Hell Kerbecs, I say sometime around next year, or maybe 2011 end.
(May. 08, 2011  4:27 AM)Electric Wrote: It's going to take a long time, as they Hasbro has to release so many beyblades before reaching Hell Kerbecs, I say sometime around next year, or maybe 2011 end.

Its already released by SonoKong unless he means Metal Masters.
In the United States ? SonoKong released Hell Kerbecs BD145DS in the US ?
He means Hasbro, by saying the US. He probably means MM
(May. 08, 2011  4:26 AM)firephionex Wrote: when is hell kerbecs being released in the United States. i've searched countless web sites and cant find a release date

Hasbro never has any release dates anyway ...