Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

More Cylinders equals less recoil. Less cylinders more recoil. Don't know about rare difference OR you could of read the Beywiki article about a blade with Rock.
(May. 06, 2011  10:38 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Whats the performance difference and rare difference?
The 6 cylinder mold performs better in every aspect due to it's better weight distribution.

It's randomly distributed for Hasbro, but all Takara Tomy ones are 6 cylinder mold, IIRC.
hello i want to ask are Sol Leone 145 WB good?
i only have rock leone and 1 sol metal wheel
i choose sol because i think sol is less recoil
(May. 06, 2011  11:04 AM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: hello i want to ask are Sol Leone 145 WB good?

Not really but change MW and Tip to Earth/Basalt/Burn and WB/CS
To make even better use a low track or GB145
Plus wrong thread
(May. 06, 2011  11:13 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  11:04 AM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: hello i want to ask are Sol Leone 145 WB good?

Not really but change MW and Tip to Earth/Basalt/Burn and WB/CS
To make even better use a low track or GB145
Plus wrong thread
ok thanks and sorry im a newbie and see the bold
is poison serpent a very bad beyblade ? which is the worst beyblade ?
(May. 06, 2011  11:56 AM)tarun.nagaraj Wrote: is poison serpent a very bad beyblade ? which is the worst beyblade ?

Yes its kinda bad but SD is really good
Dark Wold in my opinion because my Storm Capricorne can beat some of my good beys
Uncustomized? Dark Wolf. Worst beyblade combo check out "Worst Beyblade Combos Tongue_out"

Edit Beaten.
(May. 06, 2011  11:58 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  11:56 AM)tarun.nagaraj Wrote: is poison serpent a very bad beyblade ? which is the worst beyblade ?

Yes its kinda bad but SD is really good
Dark Wold in my opinion because my Storm Capricorne can beat some of my good beys

By random KO's, hah.
would i win a tournament with a poison serpent or even 1 match ? because thats all i have ?
(May. 06, 2011  12:02 PM)tarun.nagaraj Wrote: would i win a tournament with a poison serpent or even 1 match ? because thats all i have ?

No, probably not. That would be luck.
tarun, Poison Serpent can hardly win..... Only if luck can do the job......
(May. 06, 2011  11:59 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Uncustomized? Dark Wolf. Worst beyblade combo check out "Worst Beyblade Combos Tongue_out

I would say storm capricorn cus all it does is bounce around and lands ontop of other blades making it spin for around 10 seconds,would be better with ms t
faisaloo, you can discuss this is Worst Blade Combos.
how exactly do you put an elastic on the beylauncher? I've tried to but I've never been able to
Does any body know if TT will release crystal leol (thats how its spelled i think and not counter leone a different bey) it was a vide game exclusive but whoa could i do with that face (kinda lyk fang leones) clear wheel (the clear wheel was fit for leone it was shaped lyk a crown it was yellow i think) and the metal wheel (inner was black with the usual metal on the spikes/studs) god i hope it appears in the anime or manga the only real pic ive seen apart from the game was in a coro coro page and it looked so good it was unreal any info thanks
(May. 06, 2011  10:30 PM)Ajm226 Wrote: Does any body know if TT will release crystal leol (thats how its spelled i think and not counter leone a different bey) it was a vide game exclusive but whoa could i do with that face (kinda lyk fang leones) clear wheel (the clear wheel was fit for leone it was shaped lyk a crown it was yellow i think) and the metal wheel (inner was black with the usual metal on the spikes/studs) god i hope it appears in the anime or manga the only real pic ive seen apart from the game was in a coro coro page and it looked so good it was unreal any info thanks

They released it with the Wii game of MFB. http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Takara-Wii-...4cf4b70770
EDIT Beaten
beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kakeru thats where i seen it thanks tho
(May. 06, 2011  10:41 PM)Ajm226 Wrote: beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kakeru thats where i seen it thanks tho

Well then my answer was completely incorrect- I thought you were talking about Crystal LEONE. Crystal Leol does not exist just like in the DS game with Disaster Aegis, Bloody Bezelbrute, ect. Sorry.
(May. 06, 2011  10:49 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  10:41 PM)Ajm226 Wrote: beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kakeru thats where i seen it thanks tho

Well then my answer was completely incorrect- I thought you were talking about Crystal LEONE. Crystal Leol does not exist just like in the DS game with Disaster Aegis, Bloody Bezelbrute, ect. Sorry.

Thought that it was last summer i seen but man that was 1 sweet bey huh
(May. 07, 2011  12:16 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Which is better for defence, Jog Ball or Wide Ball?
'Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'll remove it if it is'

I think it's in the right section. And WB is better, by a long shot, if I remember correctly.
WB, ask in "Build me a combo"
if i were to ad silly puddy to my beys metal wheel what would happen
(May. 07, 2011  12:48 AM)Fickidilish Wrote: if i were to ad silly puddy to my beys metal wheel what would happen
It would ruin weight balance, and it would come out. The silly puddy would be messing up other beyblades.