Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=I...oonS_4.jpg

How the heck do you get a storm grip to stay like that? I tried putting my tip in that way and it kept falling out eventhough I've never used it before so it can't really be worn Uncertain
Or is it only the Dragoon S with the red stickers that does it? I only have Phantom force and the Dragoon S with the Green stickers.
wow that shouldn't be like that in the first place.
(Sep. 22, 2008  9:36 PM)G Wrote: wow that shouldn't be like that in the first place.

XD I thought it was odd. My storm grip doesn't move much at all, so I was wondering if I was doing something wrong? Dreamborn pointed that pic out to me and I was like "How the heck do you do that Chocked_2"
(Sep. 22, 2008  10:26 PM)kai12 Wrote: should i get this from yahoo japan auchion [Image: ebigandamu05img600x4501jr3.jpg]
[Image: w600.png]

This should be in YJA auctions topic.
It's an Okay lot.
This should go in Purchase consultion(or however its spelled =P) in the Buy, Sell, Trade! section.
Lol, I love how every single item in that lot is blue

Also

(Sep. 21, 2008  3:11 AM)Grey Wrote: Which appears to be better for a compact combo: The Libra Wheel or Leo Wheel?
I've always thought the Libra Wheel would be better, but now I'm not so sure, since I've recently discovered that Compacts aren't entirely what I thought they were.
(Sep. 22, 2008  10:26 PM)kai12 Wrote: should i get this from yahoo japan auchion [Image: ebigandamu05img600x4501jr3.jpg]
[Image: w600.png]

BTW, the Master Dranzer AR in that lot is broken.
(Sep. 22, 2008  9:36 PM)G Wrote: wow that shouldn't be like that in the first place.

Looks like it's in upside-down ...?
(Sep. 21, 2008  3:11 AM)Grey Wrote: Which appears to be better for a compact combo: The Libra Wheel or Leo Wheel?
I've always thought the Libra Wheel would be better, but now I'm not so sure, since I've recently discovered that Compacts aren't entirely what I thought they were.

Judging solely from the render of Libra's Wheel that we have, I would say Leone. Libra's weight seems to be focused primarily towards the outside of the Wheel, and we all know that it is best if the weight is focused in the centre so that its spin velocity will be higher.

I'm not saying that it is really possible to build a MFB compact yet though. We need a Track with weight focused towards the centre first.
(Sep. 23, 2008  2:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Looks like it's in upside-down ...?

I couldn't get mine in upside down Unhappy
Dreamborn did a little experiment where he managed to get the tip to stick on a Dragoon F base, and that went psycho in the arena, but it just won't work for my storm grip.
Maybe it was glued in upside-down.
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Maybe it was glued in upside-down.

That's that idea out the window then XD I don't like making my blades illegal.
i have a question that i was thinking about for a week!how does brandonk129 always makes his stuped vedio games threads while he is banned???????
I have a question should I get HMS Or MFB's?
I was gonna start a HMS collection but I was thinking that maybe I should just collect the MFB instead as there easier to get and proberly cheaper.
So any help? start a HMS collection (only have four atm) or just get the MFB's??
man just get the new mfb,they r the future of beyblade,i mean when the anime starts every 1 will be having mf beyblades,and also cuz they r cooler B|
(Sep. 24, 2008  10:28 PM)pegasis Wrote: i have a question that i was thinking about for a week!how does brandonk129 always makes his stuped vedio games threads while he is banned???????

Uhh... please stick to questions pertaining to the BEYBLADE HOBBY. About brandonk though, he just keeps making new accounts.

(Sep. 24, 2008  10:30 PM)Blitz Wrote: I have a question should I get HMS Or MFB's?
I was gonna start a HMS collection but I was thinking that maybe I should just collect the MFB instead as there easier to get and proberly cheaper.
So any help? start a HMS collection (only have four atm) or just get the MFB's??

Metal Fight Beyblade. If you don't already have an established HMS collection, it isn't worth it. Like you said, they will be easier to find, and like pegasis said, they are the future of Beyblade at the moment. No use in going backwards.
thanks a lot you jerks, blitz was going to buy a bunch of HMS from me

I NEEDED THAT MONEY ;_;
I gave you $25 already for that DGD Grin

Actually, you should get old stuff to understand the game better. If you start off at only MFB, you'll only have MFBs and they aren't that advanced/updated compared to older systems. Like with me for an example. I just spent $100+ on one plastic lot and I'm going for a second lot worth $80-$120.
If he has the money, then sure, he should get some HMS or plastic, but I think his main priority should be MFB.
(Sep. 25, 2008  2:12 AM)Kei Wrote: If he has the money, then sure, he should get some HMS or plastic, but I think his main priority should be MFB.

YOU'RE WRECKING EVERYTHING ugh
^ I'll still buy the Dranzer MS & Dragoon MS (Beybrad)
whats the best metal fight stadium so far? i have the atatck stadium witch i think is really good!
(Sep. 26, 2008  8:40 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: whats the best metal fight stadium so far? i have the atatck stadium witch i think is really good!

There is no best, they work differently.