Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ask this in the ''Questions about the WBO''. Anyway I will answer it here for you, click on insert image then type in the URL of the image you want to insert and you done.
(May. 04, 2011  11:25 AM)BigBadBlader Wrote: Where can you buy a beypointer online other than ebay.

yes but, wait for a bit because the beypointcards are being more widley used now, so just wait for a bit, and there are quite a lot of places that only give you the casing of the bey pointer and put a sticker where your points should be (flipin con menAngry)
(May. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)Electric Wrote: If that happened in a tournament, that will just show how bad you're aim is.

it would be considered a stadium out even if ur bey re-enterd the arena Chief - Sigh ...
Is there any age limit on Hasbro tournaments ?
(May. 04, 2011  6:53 PM)vamasco Wrote: Is there any age limit on Hasbro tournaments ?

I think you mean WBBA, and it depends check on the beyblade facbook page for tournamounts and they tell you the age limit.
(May. 04, 2011  6:49 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  11:25 AM)BigBadBlader Wrote: Where can you buy a beypointer online other than ebay.

yes but, wait for a bit because the beypointcards are being more widley used now, so just wait for a bit, and there are quite a lot of places that only give you the casing of the bey pointer and put a sticker where your points should be (flipin con menAngry)
(May. 04, 2011  5:23 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)Electric Wrote: If that happened in a tournament, that will just show how bad you're aim is.

it would be considered a stadium out even if ur bey re-enterd the arena Chief - Sigh ...
how is it a stadium out if it never touched the stadium
(May. 04, 2011  6:53 PM)vamasco Wrote: Is there any age limit on Hasbro tournaments ?

On Hasbro tournaments, yes. I think it is 8-14 years old, not sure about that upper limit. Correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah, Hasbro is just being stupid.

Not in the very recent ones that happened in some places in Canada, however the bigger tournaments will probably have one, yes.
Is Thunder Libra at all as good as Pre-HWS Libra? (And Is this the right place for this?)
(May. 04, 2011  9:21 PM)Master222 Wrote: Is Thunder Libra at all as good as Pre-HWS Libra? (And Is this the right place for this?)
We don't know as of yet because no one owns it yet.

I have a question as well!

Where can I obtain the S130 Track?
Will there be a world championships and will there be a regional qualifier in Scotland?
(May. 04, 2011  9:29 PM)rock bull 1010 Wrote: Will there be a world championships and will there be a regional qualifier in Scotland?
Hasbro is making world tournaments soon.

You can make tournaments via the WBO as well.
(May. 04, 2011  9:28 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  9:21 PM)Master222 Wrote: Is Thunder Libra at all as good as Pre-HWS Libra? (And Is this the right place for this?)
We don't know as of yet because no one owns it yet.

I have a question as well!

Where can I obtain the S130 Track?

Ok and Know I answer your Question its in Poison Giraffe.
witch parts suits the most on a Burn phoenix? I have takara tommy one if that helps
And where do you get Poison Giraffe? The Beyblade Attack and Defense Deck set!
(May. 04, 2011  10:13 PM)stevebak Wrote: witch parts suits the most on a Burn phoenix? I have takara tommy one if that helps

Ask on "Build me a combo".
What are the best clear wheels/energy rings for attack combos? And what mode is best for Lightning L-Drago 100R2F(Hasbro)?
(May. 04, 2011  10:29 PM)TehRockAries Wrote: What are the best clear wheels/energy rings for attack combos? And what mode is best for Lightning L-Drago 100R2F(Hasbro)?

It's been said/tested MANY times that Upper is the best..
For attack,Nearly anything. As long as it's not extremely light.
What metal face v2 is the same as the original metal face?
(May. 04, 2011  11:36 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: What metal face v2 is the same as the original metal face?

No. I suggest you go read the BB-84 or BB-85 threads.

Hasbro (Facebook) Wrote:ATTENTION CANADIAN BLADERS!!
BEYBLADE Tournaments on April 10th from 12pm-2pm at Toys R Us locations across CANADA (no age limits): CLICK HERE for full list of locations!

BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE COMING!! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES ON DATES/LOCATIONS

Qualifying tournaments start this Summer (2011), Nationals this Fall and World Championships in Spring 2012.

GET READY to LET IT RIP!!!

Nope. Smile
Unless rules are different in the US. Unhappy Let's hope not. Grin
(May. 04, 2011  11:38 PM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  11:36 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: What metal face v2 is the same as the original metal face?

[Image: Rejected-Art-Award.jpg]

But he meant asking what MF2 weighs as much as a normal MF, so it should be fine to ask it here.
(May. 05, 2011  12:30 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  11:38 PM)Hero Wrote:

But he meant asking what MF2 weighs as much as a normal MF, so it should be fine to ask it here.

Yes, but he should check the Beyblade weights thread first.
(May. 04, 2011  11:02 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  10:29 PM)TehRockAries Wrote: What are the best clear wheels/energy rings for attack combos? And what mode is best for Lightning L-Drago 100R2F(Hasbro)?

It's been said/tested MANY times that Upper is the best..
For attack,Nearly anything. As long as it's not extremely light.

It's recommended that if you are using a n-sided wheel, that the CW have n main protrusions. Like if you were using Storm say, Unicorno would be good because it has 3 main protrusions (the horns).
why when i launch with my snipe launcher does it sound like its skipping teeth on the ripcord
is there a thread with list of MFs weights and versions if not could you list if there is could you link it for me thanks
(May. 05, 2011  1:16 AM)Jdog Wrote: why when i launch with my snipe launcher does it sound like its skipping teeth on the ripcord

It may be skipping the teeth. What you should do is lean the ripcord to where the teeth are facing a little bit to make sure the teeth don't skip and obtain maximum RPM possible from the Snipe launcher.