Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 01, 2011  4:55 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: What is worth more sorry if this belongs in ourchase consaltant but what do you think is worth mire a rolar defense beyblade or a unopened flame byxis should i trade flame byxis to a friend for rollar defense

No, you should keep your Flame Byxis as Roller Defense (I think you mean Triple Roller) has no good use but it is rare but if you want it, it's your choice but I wouldn't do it.
thanks but i mean the plastic old beyblade rollar defense i think
(May. 01, 2011  4:59 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: thanks but i mean the plastic old beyblade rollar defense i think

Oh 'kay. But still I wouldn't do it.
thanks alot more details in PM
METAGAMES???
i dont exactly understand this
what is so different from everyone's metagame
could u phrase it in away a year 7 could understand
anyway what is a metagame???
because if i could understand i would like to somehow make a thread 'australian metagame thread" due to : id like to contribute some more to the threads, and help some ppl out
anyway what testings or what ever u need to make one of these threads
this would be a major help if u could answer this thank u
my question is kninda dum but its all up in my head so... when is all the plastic beys going to come out in metal fusion cause like one thirds of the plastic one are FINALY metal now!?!?!?Speechless
(May. 01, 2011  5:43 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote: my question is kninda dum but its all up in my head so... when is all the plastic beys going to come out in metal fusion cause like one thirds of the plastic one are FINALY metal now!?!?!?Speechless

The plastic Beyblades are never going to come back ... Were you really expecting to see them again sold regularly ?
(May. 01, 2011  5:32 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: METAGAMES???
i dont exactly understand this
what is so different from everyone's metagame
could u phrase it in away a year 7 could understand
anyway what is a metagame???
because if i could understand i would like to somehow make a thread 'australian metagame thread" due to : id like to contribute some more to the threads, and help some ppl out
anyway what testings or what ever u need to make one of these threads
this would be a major help if u could answer this thank u

A metagame is some what of a game within its self. Take Rock Paper Scissors for example. He have the main game and objective, and then you have the stuff like rock beats scissors. Beyblade is a game known as Beyblade, but there's a game within it. An example would be track heights. 85>90>100>145>230>85. Along with tracks there are tips. So it's basically a game within the game itself.
(May. 01, 2011  5:58 AM)Nano Wrote: A metagame is some what of a game within its self. Take Rock Paper Scissors for example. He have the main game and objective, and then you have the stuff like rock beats scissors. Beyblade is a game known as Beyblade, but there's a game within it. An example would be track heights. 85>90>100>145>230>85. Along with tracks there are tips. So it's basically a game within the game itself.

so basiccly im realating
GAME: rock, paper, scissors l Beyblade
objective: to beat the other person l to make sure your top is still spinning or not knocked out
game within the game: rock beats scissors BLAH l 145 can overpower 230

this is what i understand, but i dont understand how this relates to the indvidual metagames (italian,canadian)
so.... does it mean when ppl make the thread, there saying the game within the game in that area?????
also to make one of those threads, is there any type like testing involved
thanks for answering though
(May. 01, 2011  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  5:43 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote: my question is kninda dum but its all up in my head so... when is all the plastic beys going to come out in metal fusion cause like one thirds of the plastic one are FINALY metal now!?!?!?Speechless

The plastic Beyblades are never going to come back ... Were you really expecting to see them again sold regularly ?
There is a preface to his question, so he did know that it was a question on something which is unrealistic.
When people refer to the Italian metagame, they talk about how they always use RF. The Italian metagame focuses on attack. So when someone mentions a type of metagame, they are talking about what people mostly use in that area.
It means that the Italian metagame is how Italians play Beyblade. They use RF for Defense while we use it for attack. That's another meaning of metagame. Grass>Water>Fire>Grass. That king of stuff.
(May. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

There is a preface to his question, so he did know that it was a question on something which is unrealistic.

I think he means like how they have used the same spirits etc. in MFB as the plastics. I'm not sure though.
ahhh thank u every one, so basically (to relate to italian)
there metagame is based on RF on like how they use as anti meta ( they use an rf like a rs)
ahhh okay
thanks you everyone i totally understand now
now im just starting to think on what every one was using on the tournament (australia)
anyway thanks nano and gale force
Why is Lightning L-Drago preferred over Gravity Perseus for attack?
Where is the discussion thread of Ldrago Destroy?
Or nobody ever made one?
Why is Lightning L-Drago better than Gravity Perseus for attack?
Is it more smash-oriented?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-108-L...ht=Destroy

that is the thread for LDD ..and regarding why LLD is better...I want to know the same too..
(May. 01, 2011  8:40 AM)Arceus179 Wrote: Why is Lightning L-Drago preferred over Gravity Perseus for attack?
Simple, it gets better results in testing.
Edit: its the super attack stadium is that being legalized i saw talk of it in the advanced forums
(May. 01, 2011  1:24 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Edit: its the super attack stadium is that being legalized i saw talk of it in the advanced forums

From what i've heard.. it's already legal. It does give stamina types a hard time though, since they get stuck in the ridge in the center (and so does defense sometimes) and mainly gives Attack the advantage. (Thus Super Attack) I have one anyway, but I don't use it.
hey does it help to add a metal face to a combo? if so, how?

Thanks =)
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

hey i have a question.How do you battle or challenge people.
(May. 01, 2011  2:10 PM)V-Rock Wrote: hey does it help to add a metal face to a combo? if so, how?

Thanks =)

yes for defense and attack defense i s heviar harder to knock out fo rattack when they have lots of powewr and attack recoil they fly out to prevents some recoil and also you challenge people on tournments and get points and prizes or just PM and scheduule battles you do that but going to your state/province thread
i'd like to ask are tournaments hosted in te uk? if so where about in the uk?