Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How does takunanapapa paint the beys? Spray paint with masking?
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:05 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: How does takunanapapa paint the beys? Spray paint with masking?
He airbrushes/paints the Metal Wheels and makes most of the plastic parts (Clear Wheels, Faces, etc.) himself by pouring the plastic (with the desired color) into molds he made.
I love his work, hah.
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:39 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:05 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: How does takunanapapa paint the beys? Spray paint with masking?
He airbrushes/paints the Metal Wheels and makes most of the plastic parts (Clear Wheels, Faces, etc.) himself by pouring the plastic (with the desired color) into molds he made.
I love his work, hah.

is the plastics legal?
Hey guys!

I got the Meteo L Drago but the string launcher is awful! But it's difficult to find a left spin ripcord one. Which beyblades come with a LEFT RIPCORD launcher?
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:48 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:39 PM)Diamond Wrote:
I love his work, hah.

is the plastics legal?
No. They are made by him so they are just for show.
I don't know if this question has been answered already, but is leoshop.com.tw trusted?
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:16 PM)Gycw Wrote: Hey guys!

I got the Meteo L Drago but the string launcher is awful! But it's difficult to find a left spin ripcord one. Which beyblades come with a LEFT RIPCORD launcher?

You might think it's awful, but it's the best left-spin launcher. If you're looking for a Ripcord one, get L-Drago Destroy or a Hasbro Lightning L-Drago.

hasbro uses them for their lightning l drago packages. and takara tomy just released the light launcher 2 with the new l drago destroy package.

ps. you just gotta practice using the string launcher.
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:58 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

You might think it's awful, but it's the best left-spin launcher. If you're looking for a Ripcord one, get L-Drago Destroy or a Hasbro Lightning L-Drago.

Haha Thanks for your answer! I thougth string launchers were unpopular and I find them really bad cause I cant pull it with all my force! The L Drago Destroy doesnt seem to be available other than on ebay yet so since I just really need launcher I guess I will have to go with the Lighning L Drago (and its also much much cheaper!)

Thanks again!
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:58 PM)Otsu Wrote:

hasbro uses them for their lightning l drago packages. and takara tomy just released the light launcher 2 with the new l drago destroy package.

ps. you just gotta practice using the string launcher.

But only the light launcher 2 with the Drago Destroy is a left spin launcher right? Others seem to be right launchers . the left spin launcher also doesnt seem to be available separately...actually I cannot find any left spin launcher sold separately Unhappy
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:04 PM)Gycw Wrote: Haha Thanks for your answer! I thougth string launchers were unpopular and I find them really bad cause I cant pull it with all my force! The L Drago Destroy doesnt seem to be available other than on ebay yet so since I just really need launcher I guess I will have to go with the Lighning L Drago (and its also much much cheaper!)

Thanks again!

Hmmm... You might feel a bit more comfortable with them with a Launcher Grip, since you can adjust it to make it feel like you're pulling a ripcord.
When I got back from my holidays, I noticed that MB was started to be used with/instead of CS. What happened?
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:50 PM)GaleForce Wrote: When I got back from my holidays, I noticed that MB was started to be used with/instead of CS. What happened?

MB is only used on Basalt BD145, since it does really well, along with CS.
Oh right. Thanks.
Are left spin beyblades legal in tourney use ?
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:26 PM)Zombeh! Wrote: Are left spin beyblades legal in tourney use ?

Well, they are obviously not, since TT actually bothered to release them. (sarcasm)
Lol ok then so no lefty beys ? And why is that?
So no lefty blades ? And why is this?
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:26 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:26 PM)Zombeh! Wrote: Are left spin beyblades legal in tourney use ?

Well, they are obviously not, since TT actually bothered to release them. (sarcasm)

When did we get Left Spinning bets? D: WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS!
What's next, forward spinning beys... D:... TT, make it happen!

On topic. Yes they are legal.
I got an earth eagle in a trade and thebeys energyring has some minor scratches and I need some tips on how to repair scratches
(Apr. 29, 2011  4:18 AM)Musica Wrote: I got an earth eagle in a trade and thebeys energyring has some minor scratches and I need some tips on how to repair scratches

You can't repair scratches, unless you get some sandpaper and wear it down with the rest of the wheel, but that's just out of the question.
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:28 PM)Zombeh! Wrote: Lol ok then so no lefty beys ? And why is that?
So no lefty blades ? And why is this?

i cant b believe that you dont know sarcasm XD

also,if i change the parts of a launcher(the colored parts,as in the top and the bottom,the prongs,etc),is it legal to use?(just to make sure)
hmm,how about right for right?i just want a cool color change on it Smile