Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 27, 2011  5:10 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I just got my MFB Attack Stadium today and when i used it after a while there was marks in the around the middle of the stadium, not dents, marks but if you rub your finger across the middle of the stadium there is a slight rough feel to it not much just a little and i don't want this getting any worse.

long story short i was wondering will this effect the way the beyblades battle and if it does is there any way i can make it stop?

Thanks In advance!

lol i just got mine too just take a wet cloth and clean the surface it should come off if not its just scuff marks from your beys tip
So It is nothing to worry about then?
It's called rubber. Youre using rfs or something right?
How does the 10rf stuff work, I forgot, like on storm pegasus 10020rf or something like that.
(Apr. 27, 2011  7:19 PM)AlienzBeyBlader Wrote: How does the 10rf stuff work, I forgot, like on storm pegasus 10020rf or something like that.

That makes no sense. Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article and see how parts are really called ...
how do you control a bey with r2f cause mine just spins outta control or stadium outs itself
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:14 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how do you control a bey with r2f cause mine just spins outta control or stadium outs itself

Keep practicing, really.
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:14 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how do you control a bey with r2f cause mine just spins outta control or stadium outs itself

Keep practicing, really.

oh ok cause the combo i use either #1 blows the other bey away #2 blows both of them away or #3 stadium outs hurting the nearset thing in its path.

i have another question. i got the G.Perseus reshuffle and i know the three clear wheels stand for attack defence and stamina but what are the modes with the clear wheels and metal wheels
How to make a tornado staller anyone? I don't care if a tornado staller good or not just a tornado staller
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:21 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Keep practicing, really.

oh ok cause the combo i use either #1 blows the other bey away #2 blows both of them away or #3 stadium outs hurting the nearset thing in its path.

i have another question. i got the G.Perseus reshuffle and i know the three clear wheels stand for attack defence and stamina but what are the modes with the clear wheels and metal wheels
Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:i have another question. i got the G.Perseus reshuffle and i know the three clear wheels stand for attack defence and stamina but what are the modes with the clear wheels and metal wheels

The same as the normal Gravity Perseus. Look through the Gravity Perseus and the BB-97 topics.

(Apr. 27, 2011  8:23 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: How to make a tornado staller anyone? I don't care if a tornado staller good or not just a tornado staller

Just put any flat Bottom on something ...
(Apr. 27, 2011  8:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:i have another question. i got the G.Perseus reshuffle and i know the three clear wheels stand for attack defence and stamina but what are the modes with the clear wheels and metal wheels

The same as the normal Gravity Perseus. Look through the Gravity Perseus and the BB-97 topics.

(Apr. 27, 2011  8:23 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: How to make a tornado staller anyone? I don't care if a tornado staller good or not just a tornado staller

Just put any flat Bottom on something ...
i mean like with ldrago if you turn it one way its smash mode and if you turn it the other way its a different mode
Did you understand anything our mistress and owner of this fourm said........?
(Apr. 28, 2011  2:24 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: What heights do TH170 turn into?

READ the topic?

Edit - Beaten? Guardian I think that Kai-V wants us to direct them to the thread so they become more independent.
i want to do some testing but i dont know exactly what to do for example what do i test attack types against
(Apr. 28, 2011  2:36 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: i want to do some testing but i dont know exactly what to do for example what do i test attack types against

I'm sure we have threads explaining what to test what against.

Edit - Here - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stan...of-Testing
I recently ordered two Sonokong attack stadiums from eBay, but upon opening the box, I found that there are small raised bumps inside of the tornado ridge area. Both stadiums have them, albeit in different places. They aren't particularly high, maybe 1-2mm, but I want to fix them. I was thinking of using a hairdryer on a low setting to warm the plastic and make it malleable and then pushing them gently downwards. Does anyone have any experience or advice to share before I try and fix it?
Are you sure they're real? Post a link from where you got it.

I think blah had a problem like this. It might just be from the heat or altitude change.
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:24 AM)kai kai kai Wrote: no,are they plastic?

do you have any idea of wwhat you are saying?
Rover- I don't know much about those MFB stadiums, but according to my experience with a magnestadium, I think you must first try to push them down by applying enough pressure, if that doesn't work out, heat it, fix it, and let it get to a normal temperature.
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:28 AM)Nano Wrote: Are you sure they're real? Post a link from where you got it.

I think blah had a problem like this. It might just be from the heat or altitude change.
when i burn my tip in toaster or in anythings my tip melts
and becomes larger.
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:29 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:24 AM)kai kai kai Wrote: no,are they plastic?

do you have any idea of wwhat you are saying?
Rover- I don't know much about those MFB stadiums, but according to my experience with a magnestadium, I think you must first try to push them down by applying enough pressure, if that doesn't work out, heat it, fix it, and let it get to a normal temperature.
if you push it it will break.thus dont heat it .you can complain to the seller authority.
I know that they are real Sonokong products: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Attack-Stad...1c1b0daa5e .
I assume that at some point during their transit they got hot enough to warp ever so slightly. I'm going to try using a hairdryer on one of the stadiums tomorrow, and i'll post again in this thread once I have tried it.
This seller was once a WBO member, trying to abuse dimsum2u. But I would buy TT anyways.