Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 27, 2011  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:16 AM)codecell Wrote: is it possible to sliding shoot in a hasbro stadium???

It is "possible", however it is weak. Some people claim to be able to do one as if it were done in a good stadium, but I am really not certain about that.

IMO if you just bank it. itll do the flower pattern but in just a slighter bigger motion
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:21 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: IMO if you just bank it. itll do the flower pattern but in just a slighter bigger motion

The slope is still not steep enough though, it should be a lot weaker than in an Attack Type BeyStadium, also because of the paint.
I know I could find the answer to this somehwere else but this is easier and im lazy. So my quesion is, are takara/tomy beyblades any different than the hasbro ones? And are the launchers for both are the same? Like can you use the light launchers that come with some of the japanese beyblades for hasbro beyblades?
(Apr. 27, 2011  6:18 AM)mnw1997 Wrote: I know I could find the answer to this somehwere else but this is easier and im lazy. So my quesion is, are takara/tomy beyblades any different than the hasbro ones? And are the launchers for both are the same? Like can you use the light launchers that come with some of the japanese beyblades for hasbro beyblades?

Most Hasbro parts are made with better quality parts. The light launchers aren't very different, aside from the shap. All parts are interchangeable.
(Apr. 27, 2011  6:18 AM)mnw1997 Wrote: I know I could find the answer to this somehwere else but this is easier and im lazy. So my quesion is, are takara/tomy beyblades any different than the hasbro ones? And are the launchers for both are the same? Like can you use the light launchers that come with some of the japanese beyblades for hasbro beyblades?

Yes. There are differences in TT and Hasbro Beyblades. IE: Hasbro's dark and mediocre defence, while TT's just sucks for pretty much everything.
Yes, you can use any MFB bey on any MFB launcher, regarless of manufacturer.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:21 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:16 AM)codecell Wrote: is it possible to sliding shoot in a hasbro stadium???

It is "possible", however it is weak. Some people claim to be able to do one as if it were done in a good stadium, but I am really not certain about that.

IMO if you just bank it. itll do the flower pattern but in just a slighter bigger motion

You can't really do a usable one, since you have to launch it weakly to keep the bey from hitting the walls.

So I guess it's kind of usable with a light launcher? But pretty useless.
What would be better in performance? BBP or LDD? This question is directed more towards the performance of the 4D bottom. If the performance of both bottoms is around equal, then I would like to know the performance of the other parts.
Does Tornado Herculo have any useful parts?
Well, not quite. Its a great bey to own though. Its use in the Tornado beystadium is astounding. Its just a rare bey You can buy if you wanna collect.
actually tornado has not been tested
I have a virgo clear wheel do i need a bull one to?
Virgo's lighter but bull's more weight effiecnent?
Yes,
Bull has better Stamina as it's weight is distributed Evenly.(If you have Aquario don't buy Bull.)
(Apr. 27, 2011  7:23 AM)Hope Wrote: I have a virgo clear wheel do i need a bull one to?
Virgo's lighter but bull's more weight effiecnent?
Bull is what every one say is gold but to me..
I would recommend getting do you have a dark...if you do get midnight not as bad as dark...just get midnight
And once i get tornado ill be testing like crazy..
so look around for that thread..
Is it possible to do a sliding shoot with an LF, XF, WF and Q?
That would be possible however controlling them would be too difficult so its better to use a RF for sliding shoot.
Another question
What is the difference between XF and WF?
XF is also faster, cooler, and alot more usefull
I wonder why WF is preffered over XF in the combo MF L Drago 100 WF.
XF is still better in many other combo;s.
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:45 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I wonder why WF is preffered over XF in the combo MF L Drago 100 WF.
XF is still better in many other combo;s.

well it could be that WF is well known with that combo, and had more tests done, and that XF wasnt released at that time, but thats just what im thinking
can anyone tell me if there are real MFB in Pakistan?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
You should check that.
I'm sure Hasbro beyblades are sold in Pakistan, You will only find TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong Beyblades in shops that import stuff from China and Japan.
I just got my MFB Attack Stadium today and when i used it after a while there was marks in the around the middle of the stadium, not dents, marks but if you rub your finger across the middle of the stadium there is a slight rough feel to it not much just a little and i don't want this getting any worse.

long story short i was wondering will this effect the way the beyblades battle and if it does is there any way i can make it stop?

Thanks In advance!