Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It is common. Well, if BBP will lose most of its spin when on SF, then how in the world do you expect it to move around super fast on RF?(I know about the video) Yes, it will get a boost, but not always. Your bey is alright. Do not worry. That's common in every way.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:29 PM)RustyXD Wrote: i have 2 questions
1. if i use GP on a bey launcher L then i want to switch directions is it legal to switch to a beylauncher ?
2. if i use plastics in a TT attack stadium will it wreck the stadium ?
1.It's legal as long as you don't connect GP to the launcher yet
2.No,it will not.
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:34 PM)Keonex Wrote: I just got BBP, but the FGrin is not working properly, when it changes to RF it doesn't get a boost like on the videos we've seen instead it just wobbles slowly. Very sad Unhappy. Does anyone know if this is common? and is there a fix for this?

If you want the F: D to give a super boost to your BBP you should just open the core and exctract the SF plastic tip. In this way you ll have just a rubber bottom and you will increase the bbp spin in a considerable way
But this is illegal for the official playing, you can t use the core in wbo tournaments.
It would be just for fun
you could just open the casing, and get the sping stretch it a bit (not to much), and it should work earlier, also F:D might not go into attack state because the stadium floor is too flat (max stampede, TT Standard Stadium mostly), it needs to get on the slope more, so in battle it should do it easily

Also does anyone know where i could find a clear kerbecs clear wheel? as i am trying to make my fav bey
what is the new intro song called
(Apr. 26, 2011  8:46 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: what is the new intro song called

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-4D-E...#pid596371

However, this topic is for the hobby, not the anime.
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:31 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: How to make a tornado staller?

Make a bey that stays by the tornado ring, use tips with good stamina and high speed like WF and XF
I love the Aquarios but hyper aquario has a better metal wheel. Whats ur favourite out of the two???
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:17 PM)trunks217 Wrote: I love the Aquarios but hyper aquario has a better metal wheel. Whats ur favourite out of the two???

Defiantly hyper aquario, it looks really nice it's also one of the first hasbro painted metal wheels, it just needs a hf/s to be cooler XD
LOL sorry for the noob-ish question, but is it possible to be off-topic in the Off-Topic Forum? XD I guess you could be off topic by being ON topic, right?
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:23 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:17 PM)trunks217 Wrote: I love the Aquarios but hyper aquario has a better metal wheel. Whats ur favourite out of the two???

Defiantly hyper aquario, it looks really nice it's also one of the first hasbro painted metal wheels, it just needs a hf/s to be cooler XD

Bolded: What?..
Aquario has been proven to be better than hyper.
Unless your talking about Design,1st Mold of Hyper that was released did not have any Finish on it. The 2nd had Finish.
Not only does Aquario beat hyper in performance,but it also beats it in design.

The first Hasbro-Painted MW's is Lighting and Storm.
ALL of the Legend Wheels are the first to have finish on them(Excluding Hyper mold 1) because they we're mainly just released as collectibles,not meant to be used.
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: LOL sorry for the noob-ish question, but is it possible to be off-topic in the Off-Topic Forum? XD I guess you could be off topic by being ON topic, right?

Chocked_2 well it depends wether you write a related thing to the topic in that area
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:43 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: LOL sorry for the noob-ish question, but is it possible to be off-topic in the Off-Topic Forum? XD I guess you could be off topic by being ON topic, right?

I don't think this is the place to ask. Try the "Questions about the WBO" thread.

Edit - Beaten, sort of?
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:54 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:23 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

Bolded: What?..
Aquario has been proven to be better than hyper. Unless your talking about Design,1st Mold of Hyper that was released did not have any Finish on it. The 2nd had Finish.
Not only does Aquario beat hyper in performance,but it also beats it in design.

The first Hasbro-Painted MW's is Lighting and Storm.
Anything after that is just a normal painted MW.
ALL of the Legend Wheels are the first to have finish on them.(Excluding Hyper mold 1)

LOL... I think they're talking about Hyper Aquario (is painted where clear wheel is placed) from Hasbro and Storm Aquario...
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:57 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

I don't think this is the place to ask. Try the "Questions about the WBO" thread.

Edit - Beaten, sort of?

It is a mystery I'll never know I guess. LOL
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:54 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: The first Hasbro-Painted MW's is Lighting and Storm.
Anything after that is just a normal painted MW.
ALL of the Legend Wheels are the first to have finish on them.(Excluding Hyper mold 1)

first single painted bey (not in set), and I also said 'one of the first'
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:31 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: How to make a tornado staller?

Make a bey that stays by the tornado ring, use tips with good stamina and high speed like WF and XF

Who duh hell came up with those and the other ones (I don't even know the name...tank something?) names

Not saying the method isn't effective or inneffective, but making a category just for that?
That almost seems dumb.

Is this turning into destabilizers; people thinking they're their own type?
(Apr. 27, 2011  3:46 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Who duh hell came up with those and the other ones (I don't even know the name...tank something?) names

Not saying the method isn't effective or inneffective, but making a category just for that?
That almost seems dumb.

Is this turning into destabilizers; people thinking they're their own type?

Well, I decided to call it a Tornado Staller, since what it does is it waits for MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS to waste all its Stamina, not destabilize. Someone made a thread to find a combo that can consistently defeat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, also known as "TankCS".
"Tornado Staller" is really bad. It is just an Attack type you launch normally and do not control into a Sliding Shoot or Banking. Call it an Attack type, and do not specify any special launches.
Whats the best way to unbolt a stuck facebolt?
How good is RSF
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:30 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Whats the best way to unbolt a stuck facebolt?

Use pliers.

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:How good is RSF

One of the top three Defense Bottoms.
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:32 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: How good is RSF

Good for Defense. Poor Stamina, and not as good for pure Defense as RS, so it is arguably the worst out of our current top-tier Defense Bottoms. It's still very good though.

Edit - Beaten!
is it possible to sliding shoot in a hasbro stadium???
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:16 AM)codecell Wrote: is it possible to sliding shoot in a hasbro stadium???

It is "possible", however it is weak. Some people claim to be able to do one as if it were done in a good stadium, but I am really not certain about that.