Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 24, 2011  12:28 PM)bladeruler Wrote: i m going to buy a new bey so which one should i buy :

1. rock aries
2. earth virgo
3. strom capricone

please tell the best one out of them which i should buy

This obviously belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:28 PM)bladeruler Wrote: i m going to buy a new bey so which one should i buy :

1. rock aries
2. earth virgo
3. strom capricone

please tell the best one out of them which i should buy
that should go in purchase counstilation but earth virgo is the beast the rest are bad Confused
EDIT beaten Confused
"Bit Chip Collection 4".
Hey how safe is hobby link japan?
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Bit Chip Collection 4".
Ah, okay. And that is what I need to get a chance at a Galux bit chip stickers. Interesting.
Can meteo l drago defeat and transfer/steal energy to beat 230 beys defense and stamina
If Meteo Is in 145 yes in 85/90/100 no.
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:33 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: If Meteo Is in 145 yes in 85/90/100 no.

acturely i did tis the other day, and meteo just doesnt have the stability on 145 to equalize long anough to OS, it just flops on the floor, its kinda upsetting
Ok so that means a no.
Man darn though he can steal from basalt (double checking) if just stopped attacking even if basalt is on 230 carp long as he can still hit the metal wheel
I have A question.
I heard somewhere that MF is faster in heavy Combo's
is this true?
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:40 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Man darn though he can steal from basalt (double checking) if just stopped attacking even if basalt is on 230 carp long as he can still hit the metal wheel

You guys are wrong. Basalt is wrecked by MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF/WD
Hey how safe is hobby link japan?
is this a real booster link
And how safe is beyblade japan? Which is safer?
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:47 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: And how safe is beyblade japan? Which is safer?

what do you mean by safer and why do you want to know
I mean which site is the safest to by from because I am looking at buying something from those sites and I want to make sure I'm not getting cheated or anything.
(Apr. 24, 2011  8:27 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: I mean which site is the safest to by from because I am looking at buying something from those sites and I want to make sure I'm not getting cheated or anything.

Well, you can look at Beybladejapan's thread and see what other members think.
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:53 PM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Hey how safe is hobby link japan?

Hobby Link Japan is safe and I believe that is where DrigerGT gets some of his beys.
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:02 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: is MF or MF-H better for attack?

MF. MF-H will slow the Attacker down too much.
Does WBBA/WBO still follow any sort of weight limit? If so what is it?
Is beat lynx a 4D beyblade??????