Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

how do i reassemble my left and right launcher,the string was knotted up in my launcher so i opened it to fix it ,but now i don't know how to put it back,i know writing it would be complicated,but a link to the video or something would be fine,

Thanks
Does anyone know if there is a way to actually fix the string of the beylauncher? My string broke on a new launcher. I'm probably going to get it returned, but if there is a way to fix it, that would be helpful. The string split in 2, and it happened 5 battles after I got my new attack stadium today.
I'm sorry if this is a REALLY noobish question, but which part of the stadium would be the tornado ridge?
Kai-V Yes, I'm positive that I"m putting it on right Uncertain I guess its just messed up a little. Like I said, L-Drago works perfectly fine on it, but I only have this problem with Gravity Perseus, and I don't use left spin often. Disregard mah question lol.
Is Killer Beafowl better or Earth Aquila?
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:38 AM)XFangLeone Wrote: Is Killer Beafowl better or Earth Aquila?
Earth Aquila, this is because all parts are useful.

Eagle CW isn't the best, but it has some stamina.

EDIT: Beat
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:21 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: I'm sorry if this is a REALLY noobish question, but which part of the stadium would be the tornado ridge?

It is the 'line' which creates a "change in altitude" between the outer part of the stadium floor, and the inner part. It is always within the walls.
What are the differences between the TT attack, balance, super attack, and the stamina stadium? and is bb-46 worth it for 30 usd?
is the Final Drive in Big bang pegasus compatible with MFB
Muzzleman: BB-46: Standard/Balance Stadium is okay but Attack Stadium really is the best.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:10 AM)Boxhead Wrote: is the Final Drive in Big bang pegasus compatible with MFB

Yes, yes it is.
Muzzleman tt attack is the best stadium out it is clear or black and has a tornado ridge
balance is red with black walls and is the second best stadium and is worth $ 30
super attack has a lump in the middle that hinders the preformance of a bey it is dark blue
i dont no much about the stamina stadium
@boxhead if you are asking is big bang pegasis parts compatible with the HWS then yes you can make storm pegasis f:d
or big bang pegasis 100 rf
edit i was beaten why did i write so long Confused
what should i buy?
Rock leone or rock giraffe?
Ask in "Purchase Consultation"
What is a Tornado Staller??

Thanks =)
its an attack type bey that spins around the tornado ridge to outspin the opponents combo
I read that HF is very fragile. So, can anyone tell me the dos and don'ts of using it, as I just bought my first 'good' attack type, LLD. I have a tourney soon, so I really have to take care...
yaa ok,but vortex battle set is related to tt or others?
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:14 PM)kai kai kai Wrote: yaa ok,but vortex battle set is related to tt or others?

Nah, its a hasbro stadium...
(Apr. 23, 2011  1:04 PM)V-Rock Wrote: What is a Tornado Staller??

Thanks =)

Well, it's a name that I made up for an XF combo for defeating MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS/MF/MB

Edit: I didn't see that answer. Sorry. Delete this post.
is l-drago containing more power than pegasus.and even beat pegasus?
Is there a difference between
hasbro lightning l drago and TT lightning
l drago
I think Hasbro Lightning's L Drago gets in way of the Lightning MW and blocks Smash.
And is Obviously made out of better materials being Heavier.