Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Nail Polish Remover.
why is switch 145 terrible is it because of recoil?

Also are the light wheel parts (not the light wheels themselves but the ST FB PT and CW) legal to use?
1.SW145 is meh.But it is outclassed by other wheels even though it has use in the combo MF Lightning L Drago SW145 RF
2.Light wheels are not legal but every other part is.(CW SP and PT)
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:35 AM)Clonetos Wrote: why is switch 145 terrible is it because of recoil?

Also are the light wheel parts (not the light wheels themselves but the ST FB PT and CW) legal to use?

SW145 is bad in attack mode as the prongs face clockwise.
As the part does not turn freely, it does not absorb the hit well, and loses considerable spin. ED145 would be far better for defense for this reason

Light wheels are illegal to use as they are basically plastic on plastic. However, the parts are perfectly legal as far as I know, it's only the wheel that changes

Grin
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:06 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I would seriously consider buying a sonokong version, it'd make it easier for you and you'd be annoyed if you weighed the box wrong :L

I can only but Takara-Tomy Beyblades...Not Sonokong or Hasbro Beys...

I need very accurate answers...
is there any way to remove the texture off a hasbro stadium
Nail Polish Remover.
Poseiden I didn't inderstand the Stadium
no MFB can only be used legally in MFB stadiums
what bey can used in tournament?
Metal fight, metal fusion?
and can we modify our beyblade with our parts(not original parts) thx
Here is the answer to your question shacks. http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:20 PM)shacks suwong Wrote: what bey can used in tournament?
Metal fight, metal fusion?
and can we modify our beyblade with our parts(not original parts) thx

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules
Metal Fight and Metal Fusion are the same, you should read. And yes, you use MFB in tournaments and you can customize. This should have been asked in ''Questions About The WBO''.
EDIT: Beaten.
What do you think of
Basalt Susanoo 230CS
MF-H Basalt Susanoo 230CS?
There hasn't really been much testing on Susanoo yet. Post your own results and compare them to others Smile
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:28 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: There hasn't really been much testing on Susanoo yet. Post your own results and compare them to others Smile

Susanoo has been proven to be better in Stamina than Bull.
"Proven", hm ? As far as I know, if the tests were even correct and not just solo spin time, then only one person did it, and that is not concluding ...
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: yes, by about 15-20 seconds.

Solo spin time does not necessarily reflect stamina in battle ...
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Proven", hm ? As far as I know, if the tests were even correct and not just solo spin time, then only one person did it, and that is not concluding ...

Sorry. I won't jump to conclusions like that next time.
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:16 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I can only but Takara-Tomy Beyblades...Not Sonokong or Hasbro Beys...

I need very accurate answers...

Here, however I do not know if it includes the weight of the package/box :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10593530167.html
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: yes, by about 15-20 seconds.

Solo spin time does not necessarily reflect stamina in battle ...
ok, but if it can spin longer by itself, then it should spin longer in battle, no?
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:26 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: ok, but if it can spin longer by itself, then it should spin longer in battle, no?

If it cannot take hits well then no, that means nothing.
Which grip launcher is better the three segment one or the regular one ?? I have both and want to know which one i should use...

Thanks =)