Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Vulcan as Defense?
Posion as Balance?
RSF for Attack?
WD for Defense?
Gravity for Defense?
gb145 FOR Stamina?
With these you can understand that Screw doesen't have Upper.
And Basalt has 0 Stamina.
OK! Thanks a lot! Still, TT should have tessted Screw before stating it as a Max. upper.
Hmm where can I buy one of those Dark Posideons? Looks cool. Sorry if there's a topic for this, I didn't find one when I searched for one.
(Apr. 19, 2011  7:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hmm where can I buy one of those Dark Posideons? Looks cool. Sorry if there's a topic for this, I didn't find one when I searched for one.

It is just a Dark Aquario 145WD. There are limited stickers that you could probably buy on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but otherwise if you have Dark, Aquario, 145 and WD, you have it ...
(Apr. 19, 2011  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  7:12 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hmm where can I buy one of those Dark Posideons? Looks cool. Sorry if there's a topic for this, I didn't find one when I searched for one.

It is just a Dark Aquario 145WD. There are limited stickers that you could probably buy on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but otherwise if you have Dark, Aquario, 145 and WD, you have it ...

Blah thank you Kai-V. I want it just for the stickers though. xD
I would also want Dark Poseidon, looks beast, even though Sol Blaze and gold armored LDD look cooler.
can i still use a string launcher in tournament play even though half the handle broke off
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:01 PM)codecell Wrote: can i still use a string launcher in tournament play even though half the handle broke off

Yes, read rulebook page 9.
What are the heaviest CWs,Spin Tracks,and Preformance Tips?
I'm wanting to make the heaviest bey,I know Basalt is the heaviest Metal Wheel and MF-H is the heavist MF.I just need to know the rest.
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:16 PM)Idk Wrote: What are the heaviest CWs,Spin Tracks,and Preformance Tips?
I'm wanting to make the heaviest bey,I know Basalt is the heaviest Metal Wheel and MF-H is the heavist MF.I just need to know the rest.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB - winner of Arise Spring Cherry Blossom Arise tournament - ikmv's finals winning combo
So thats the heavist bey?Do you know the weight of it?
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:19 PM)Idk Wrote: So thats the heavist bey?Do you know the weight of it?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB
When I screwed the Face into my new Fang Leone Grin, I did it tight. When I was about to get to the point where the Face made the noise, I heard another noise. You know the sound when you rotate a Bey on its launcher? It sounded like that. I just wanted to know if this is an improvement on the 4D series.
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:40 PM)Mr. N Wrote: When I screwed the Face into my new Fang Leone Grin, I did it tight. When I was about to get to the point where the Face made the noise, I heard another noise. You know the sound when you rotate a Bey on its launcher? It sounded like that. I just wanted to know if this is an improvement on the 4D series.
If you did it too tight... that's not a good thing. But if it's another noise... it could be cracked. That's what happened to my Metal Face. Or, maybe it was just sealed to the point it made a small noise. Inspect the Face and see if if it feels loose.
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:15 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:01 PM)codecell Wrote: can i still use a string launcher in tournament play even though half the handle broke off

Yes, read rulebook page 9.

where can i find the rule book because i searched and couldnt find it
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:09 AM)codecell Wrote: where can i find the rule book because i searched and couldnt find it

You did not search very well.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
How is D outclassed by SD?SD is smaller so wouldn't D be better?
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:59 AM)Idk Wrote: How is D outclassed by SD?SD is smaller so wouldn't D be better?
SD is good because the narrow tip maintains a high spin rate.
WD is good because the wide tip allows it to wobble, but it can't maintain a high spin rate.
D is bad because it's a balance of the two, having the same problem as Balance types.
d does have uses like MF-H Libra 85D theres a thread on that
and the winner of beywave used Basalt Bull 230D
SD and WD dont work well in those combos
i use wd with earth stamina combos
sd with burn stamina combos and
i use d in balance combos like listed above
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:06 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:59 AM)Idk Wrote: How is D outclassed by SD?SD is smaller so wouldn't D be better?
SD is good because the narrow tip maintains a high spin rate.
WD is good because the wide tip allows it to wobble, but it can't maintain a high spin rate.
D is bad because it's a balance of the two, having the same problem as Balance types.

in fairness I prefer WD as it gets extra rotation time after nearly runing out of stamina and it lasts for quite a bit Joyful_2
can someone plz upload the L-Drago-Destroy FConfused commercial when it comes out? THX!
I love buying things and then watching the ad/commercial with them in my hand.. over and over and over...
Do Any of you guys know where I can buy Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone on the WBO?
Because I want to test W2D, and Big Bang Wheel against Gravity Persues GB145S
Firstly. Look around. iXus has them. AD has them. wwnnqyang has Them.

Secondly That Gravity Combo is Bad.
In school we've been learning about friction and the likes, so something crossed my mind:

"How does RF move fast if its friction makes it harder to move?"

Then, I heard friction increases traction

But then

What exactly is traction in terms of Beyblade speaking? (The speed of RF as well, how is it achieved)
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:16 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: In school we've been learning about friction and the likes, so something crossed my mind:

"How does RF move fast if its friction makes it harder to move?"

Then, I heard friction increases traction

But then

What exactly is traction in terms of Beyblade speaking? (The speed of RF as well, how is it achieved)

here is a thread that should give you the answer:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Traction-or-Friction