Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If you read around, generally Hasbro's CH120s are more prone to breaking in comparison to TT's CH-120s. But it does not mean that TT ones will last forever. Just make sure when you change heights, it snaps at the proper place, and it should last you a while.

I've had my TT CH-120 for quite some time now, and personally I don't experience any problems.
Why there isn't anyone testing Fang metal wheel?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fang-Discussion
Seriously Look around.
And not many people own Fang.
What are the differences between EWD and AS because they both look and perform the smae
Hey is a Shaved CS(only rubber) as Good as an RF
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:12 PM)Welsh Wrote: What are the differences between EWD and AS because they both look and perform the smae

They do not look the same and probably do not perform the same either ...

Hell Pegasis Wrote:Hey is a Shaved CS(only rubber) as Good as an RF

The way you describe it, it seems illegal ... In any case, if it were essentially a "Rubber Hole Flat", then it can never be as good as a rubber Bottom with a complete flat tip, there is a lot more friction with the latter.
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:30 PM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Hey is a Shaved CS(only rubber) as Good as an RF

Well I guess so but a real RF would be alot faster
so i broke my string launcher and was wondering if i shud get another string launcher or rev up laun cher?
i have an custom bull for MFB it can't attack but i was give him an attack bottom but its still dont want to attack anyone can help me?
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:08 PM)codecell Wrote: so i broke my string launcher and was wondering if i shud get another string launcher or rev up laun cher?

String launcher is better in my opinion,but if you use the rev up launcher correctly,even a stamina bey can move like an attack type Smile
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:08 PM)codecell Wrote: so i broke my string launcher and was wondering if i shud get another string launcher or rev up laun cher?

Get a Rev up laucher and remove the lock mechanism. Its works like a beylaucher but better.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)suwong Wrote: i have an custom bull for MFB it can't attack but i was give him an attack bottom but its still dont want to attack anyone can help me?

You might want to specify which Bottom it is ...
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:20 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:

Get a Rev up laucher and remove the lock mechanism. Its works like a beylaucher but better.

Hmmm,is that legal?
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)suwong Wrote: i have an custom bull for MFB it can't attack but i was give him an attack bottom but its still dont want to attack anyone can help me?

Bull isnt that good for attack but what bottom do you use?

EDIT: Beaten
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:21 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:

Hmmm,is that legal?

Kai-V kinda said it was.

EDIT: And it should be legal or the bey would stick to the prongs.
How much would a Metal Dranzer be worth and is it rare, common, uncommon or one of a kind.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:22 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:

Bull isnt that good for attack but what bottom do you use?

EDIT: Beaten
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:21 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:

Hmmm,is that legal?

Kai-V kinda said it was.

EDIT: And it should be legal or the bey would stick to the prongs.
How much would a Metal Dranzer be worth and is it rare, common, uncommon or one of a kind.

i dont know what the type but its from metal and like this
Eee i dont have tho photos the bottom is round thingy and not pointed
i think that the description
Is a regular face bolt or a mf-f more heavy. Which would be better for stamina?
(Apr. 16, 2011  4:03 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Is a regular face bolt or a mf-f more heavy. Which would be better for stamina?
An MF-F is lighter and better for stamina.
Question, is LLD better at low or high tracks?
It comes down to personal Use.
145 AGAINST 230 and 85 against 145.
So,
CH120 is the best Trakc for LLD
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:03 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:30 PM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Hey is a Shaved CS(only rubber) as Good as an RF

Well I guess so but a real RF would be alot faster

Actually CS is wider and would move a lot faster.
why my L' Drago so easy to get knocked out when attacking or get an attack?
(Note: my drago original no costum/Edit)
somebody please answer my question! does the electronic top bey launcher {metal fusion} fit on the old beys?
It may fit as it is similar.
It's the same launcher.
Plastic beyblades, not HMS.(just to clarify)
What launcher is best: string launcher (orange) , rev up launcher, or another launcher? Another way of wording my question is which spins a bey the fastest.