Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 15, 2011  7:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:42 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:40 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Whats a good replacement for BD145?

230, or nothing else, R145 may do some work but it doesn't has that type stamina. or TH170?

TH170 hasn't even been released yet Confused how can you know it's a good replacement when you don't have one?

Also, is CH125 worth getting? I don't have it, but I'm thinking about getting it.

No,dont get CH125,its the worst track ever Tongue_out....JK,im pretty sure you meant CH120...yeah its pretty good,and its heavy too Grin
How about GB145? It's better than R145, and is only beaten by BD145 and 230.
What mold of burn comes with the super deck set?
Y
do the electronic beyblade metal fusion launchers fit on the old beyblades?
What mold of burn comes with the super deck set?
(Apr. 15, 2011  9:54 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What mold of burn comes with the super deck set?

Mold 2
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:33 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: This is done by rotating the bottom portion of the Track and pulling/pushing the central part out/in, and then rotating the bottom portion back to lock the height.
Better Definition.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:31 PM)54321kyle Wrote: how can i battle
Call a friend of yours and Take a beyblade and a beyblade for your Opponent and Play.Wink
Or if your talking about BeyBattles.com just LOGIN put one code an play.

i know that but i mean like how man bumps are you supposed to see
is Fang LeoneII Counter mode F: D any good?
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:50 PM)stevebak Wrote: is Fang LeoneII Counter mode F: D any good?

I dont' think anyone has tested it yet.
How long dose it take for new japan beyblade releases to get to Hong Kong?
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:22 AM)BeybladeHardy Wrote: How long dose it take for new japan beyblade releases to get to Hong Kong?

Around 1-2 weeks. Usually depends. Right now we're waiting for BBP and Fang to be imported by MANI, they specialize in importing all TT things.
Is it me or is Pegasus metal wheel (Storm, Galaxi, Big bang) losing bit by bit all of it Smash attack potential from the Original Pre Hybrid generation?
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:47 AM)stevebak Wrote: Is it me or is Pegasus metal wheel (Storm, Galaxi, Big bang) losing bit by bit all of it Smash attack potential from the Original Pre Hybrid generation?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-Bang-Discussion
Does any one know when metal masters is hitting america's shelves?
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:19 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: Does any one know when metal masters is hitting america's shelves?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ters-HOBBY
Why doesn't a Metal Face work on BBP?
i hear d in met al masters one guy uses a nonhybrid blade. Is hasbrow going to do a nonhybrid or a "ledgend"
You heard wrong.

Metal masters are just a series of Beyblades released by Hasbro.

They will include Hasbro Versions of Ray Unicorno Galaxy Pegasus and thermal Lacerta.

Nothing New really.
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:48 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: You heard wrong.

Metal masters are just a series of Beyblades released by Hasbro.

They will include Hasbro Versions of Ray Unicorno Galaxy Pegasus and thermal Lacerta.

Nothing New really.

he is talking about the bey in the show will be realeased as real
remember the chinese team
they had AQUARIO and also VIRGO not storm or earth JUST THE NAME
he is asking if they would be realeased
Lol. I read his Post Completely wrong... o.O
Obviously those will just be called Hyper Aquario and Night Virgo ... They will not release actual Metal System Beyblades now that they have released the Legend Series.
I read SSJfisherman's thread about different types of attack beys,does this mean there are different types for the rest defence,stamina,etc.?If so,what are they?
I don't really think there has been defined types within each.

But there's always different methods of launching for different bottoms.
Ex-WB with sliding shoot.
WB was previously launched with 80% power

I don't have basalt, but I have read that it's slight off balance slightly disrupts the opposing stamina beyblade's spin.

I don't know about plastics and HMS, so don't ask me, ahah

So not necessarily Defined types within types like what the Italians have done for attack.
Italians have a heavily attack metagame, so they learned ways to counter attack types with attack types, and then it came to be what I explained.
Is it normal that my bull Face Bolt leaves the Clear wheel a liitle loose?
That happened to mine also. Don't worry, I've had it for a long time now and there have been no problems.