Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 15, 2011  6:58 AM)RustyXD Wrote: if i was gonna test earth ________ 90 wd vs burn__________ 90 wd (this is just and eample)
which clear wheels would i use out of

Pegasis, Virgo ,Wolf ,Bull , Serpent, Pisces , Libra , Aquario, Leone, Saggiterio, Pegasis II ,Unicorno, Capricorne, Kebecs ,Ketos, Beafowl ,Horogium ,Cancer, Byxis all hasbro execpt items that arent relseased by hasbro and capricorne
Both Beys should be using the same Clear Wheel. Otherwise, the results would not be accurate since Clear Wheels do affect the performance of Beys.
OK, I had a question related to clear wheels too! In which combos should the clear wheel be-

i - exposing most of the metal wheel.
ii - have great weight distribution.
iii - be heavy.
iv - cover most of the metal wheel.
v - be light.

Please give some accurate answers if possible. This question will surely be easy for most people to answer...
1.Unicorno,Horuseus,Aquila.
2.Bull,Aquario,Cancer,Leone,II,Kerbecs,Pegasis II,III,
3.Aquario,Bull,Cancer,Kerbecs,Pegasis II
4.Don't know
5.Gemios
also for 1 gemios would be used since people use vulcan gemios i think
Oh! I am SO sorry Aquilaz and Rusty, My bad...
I forgot to mention, 'in which combos' means in attack, defense, stamina, balance, destabilizer or spin stealer?
Also Scorpio for 1
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: i - exposing most of the metal wheel.
iii - be heavy.
v - be light.
1. Attack
2. Everything
3. Defense (and stamina if the weight distribution is good. E.g. Bull)
4. Defense
5. Attack
Thanks a lot! Also, do those ridges on some Energy Rings help in better performance?
(Apr. 15, 2011  8:00 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thanks a lot! Also, do those ridges on some Energy Rings help in better performance?
If by 'ridges' you mean 'protrusions', then Clear Wheels with prominent protrusions help slightly with attack.

For Stamina, you would generally want more streamlined Clear Wheels to lower the air resistance.

For Defense, heavy Clear Wheels are preferred, no matter what the shape is.
Thanks again! Yes, by ridges I also meant protrusions, but I actually meant a streamlined body...
which maximum series beyblade should i get
Not the place ask in "Purchase Consultation"
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, I had a question related to clear wheels too! In which combos should the clear wheel be-

i - exposing most of the metal wheel.
iii - be heavy.
v - be light.

Please give some accurate answers if possible. This question will surely be easy for most people to answer...

i. Attack, but only for certain wheels, such as screw and vulcan, where it cna interfere with impact areas. For the latter, you have to be careful not to have any plastic jutting past the "wall like" smash parts (Aquila has this problem).
ii. Anything, really, but mainly stamina. Just having the same number of sections as the MW to help balance gives you an extra rotation or two, which is often crucial.
iii. Defense. Sometimes, a very slightly lighter CW could be used if it has an excellent weight distribution for a particular wheel (EG Kerbecs for Hell), so you can outspin certain attack combos.
iv. Uhh, not so sure, Destabilisers, I guess. And yeah, I suppose for Stamina/Defense, if it can.
v. Some people think stamina, I'd say weight distribution is far more important. For attack, exposing the most impact-areas is far more important.
Whats a good replacement for BD145?
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:40 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Whats a good replacement for BD145?

230, or nothing else, R145 may do some work but it doesn't has that type stamina. or TH170?
Actually there's nothing that can be a replacment for BD145.
Like R145 is a replacement for GB145.
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:49 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Actually there's nothing that can be a replacment for BD145.

Hmm,i mean, a better option if you dont have BD145?
how do you change ch 120 to 145 and how do you put on I'm trying to put it on lightning l drago but it keeps on making a click sound and the it loosens
This is done by rotating the bottom portion of the Track and pulling/pushing the central part out/in, and then rotating the bottom portion back to lock the height.
Better Definition.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:31 PM)54321kyle Wrote: how can i battle
Call a friend of yours and Take a beyblade and a beyblade for your Opponent and Play.Wink
Or if your talking about BeyBattles.com just LOGIN put one code an play.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:33 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: This is done by rotating the bottom portion of the Track and pulling/pushing the central part out/in, and then rotating the bottom portion back to lock the height.
Better Definition.
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:31 PM)54321kyle Wrote: how can i battle
Call a friend of yours and Take a beyblade and a beyblade for your Opponent and Play.Wink
Or if your talking about BeyBattles.com just LOGIN put one code an play.

I think he means about WBO Beypoint system. You have to be in a tournament.
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:50 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:49 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Actually there's nothing that can be a replacment for BD145.

There isn't really a substitute, it's a unique Piece, and frankly, every blader should have Hell Kerbecs. I guess 230 is the closest in terms of what it does, preventing metal-on metal contact.
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:08 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  12:50 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote:

There isn't really a substitute, it's a unique Piece, and frankly, every blader should have Hell Kerbecs. I guess 230 is the closest in terms of what it does, preventing metal-on metal contact.

But BD145's usefulness comes not only from the prevention of metal on metal collisions, but also the shape it's self is very useful in defense and stamina. 230's main draw is it's height, which prevents metal on metal.

Also, the new Gravity Perseus BD145 (XF?) in RBv7 might even be a better buy than Hell Kerbecs.
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:42 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:40 AM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Whats a good replacement for BD145?

230, or nothing else, R145 may do some work but it doesn't has that type stamina. or TH170?

TH170 hasn't even been released yet Confused how can you know it's a good replacement when you don't have one?

Also, is CH125 worth getting? I don't have it, but I'm thinking about getting it.