Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 14, 2008  1:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:55 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:15 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:23 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:22 AM)Gotruto Wrote: It works fine for me, though i still hit the wall. I Use the Hasbro Earthquake stadium, so i doubt if its stadium dependent.

Also, technicly i quoted Gekiryu and edited his stuff out, LOL.

You are also aware that I am a girl right?

Also, to do with sliding shot, if I do it too fast, the flower pattern does it like..once then starts whizzing around the arena XD am I doing something wrong here? When I do it slowr, it works.
What do you mean doing it fast? Like pulling the rip cord fast or the hand motions?

mainly hand motion, in sliding shot you don't really move the ripcord a whole lot, it's the launcher XD.
Then again, eventhough i'm right handed, i'm much better doing sliding with left, which is a pain since it's harder to control because my fingers get caught on the blade if I don't watch it.

Sounds to me like you're just doing it completely wrong ...

I agree, that is not sliding shoot...:It is a mystery

if any thing sliding shoot can result in an even faster (read powerfull/ higher spin) than if the launcher is held still, since the launcher and rip cord move opposite directions.

Gotruto I think your problem is the angle your shooting.
Plus it sounds like your doing a little gliding shoot too.

If you want you can do both at the same time, but expirement with launch angles ok? the pattern can last longer for sure.
When i do a sliding shot i usualy move the ripcord. You should move the launcher foward also but its not all the launcher. If you only use the launcher your not going to get a powerfull launch.
To do a Sliding Shoot, you must bank your shooter so that the angle of the Beyblade is parallel to the angle of the stadium. You pull the Winder while steadily pushing the Shooter forward steadily and straight. When you release the Beyblade it should stop at or just before the Tornado Ridge.
hey how do i get onto the cartoon passion site? everytime i click it asks for a login name and password
(Sep. 14, 2008  6:19 AM)bwxd Wrote: hey how do i get onto the cartoon passion site? everytime i click it asks for a login name and password

Can't. The owner must be remodeling it or on break.
don't even deal with that. He said that all of his employees were on like a month long vacation and would be back late august.
A while ago, I mentioned an launcher that was meant to increase the RPM of a beyblade. I've now found a pic. It is on an MSN Group site, so I am not sure if this is accurate info, but I thought it would be best to enquire in any case.

I'd like to know if anybody has come across this launcher before.

The website can be found here.
NOTE: Look for a yellow launcher halfway down the page with a red starter ripcord in it.
Yeah alot of us know about the launcher. Im not sure if the information there is accurate but it does increase rpm. It has one less cog in it than all the other plastic generation launchers.
(Sep. 16, 2008  6:39 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: A while ago, I mentioned an launcher that was meant to increase the RPM of a beyblade. I've now found a pic. It is on an MSN Group site, so I am not sure if this is accurate info, but I thought it would be best to enquire in any case.

I'd like to know if anybody has come across this launcher before.

The website can be found here.
NOTE: Look for a yellow launcher halfway down the page with a red starter ripcord in it.

I've never seen one of those. Doubt it's a "high RPM" launcher, since they already made the power custom. Unless hasbro released it like they did the "engine gear launcher"
(Sep. 16, 2008  7:04 PM)Maz Wrote: Yeah alot of us know about the launcher. Im not sure if the information there is accurate but it does increase rpm. It has one less cog in it than all the other plastic generation launchers.

I was about to ask why people keep saying "cogs" instead of "teeth", but I guess it's also correct.

I think "teeth" is a more accurate description, though. Cogs are usually teeth made from hardwood or metal inserted into a softer material. But, whatever. Mrah!
Hey I was just wondering if one knows what beyblade parts come in the HMS booster act 2
I think I may know some of the parts but not sure on some.
So if one knows that would be a great help thnx Smile
(Sep. 16, 2008  7:04 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I've never seen one of those. Doubt it's a "high RPM" launcher, since they already made the power custom. Unless hasbro released it like they did the "engine gear launcher"

You really need to stop answering questions when you don't know the answers.

This is, in fact, a high RPM launcher and is very similar to the Power Custom (and predates it). You cannot attach it to a Customize Grip, though.
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  7:04 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I've never seen one of those. Doubt it's a "high RPM" launcher, since they already made the power custom. Unless hasbro released it like they did the "engine gear launcher"

This is, in fact, a high RPM launcher and is very similar to the Power Custom (and predates it). You cannot attach it to a Customize Grip, though.

Really? I've never seen it, so I assumed Hasbro probably made it or something and they made carp launchers, if I must be honest.
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:59 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Really? I've never seen it, so I assumed Hasbro probably made it or something and they made carp launchers, if I must be honest.

Well, they didn't make it. It was shaped like that so it would be harder to hold, thus only giving an advantage to people who could hold it steadily. So stop making assumptions; this isn't the first time we've had to ask you to not respond if you don't know the answer!
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:59 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Well, they didn't make it. It was shaped like that so it would be harder to hold, thus only giving an advantage to people who could hold it steadily. So stop making assumptions; this isn't the first time we've had to ask you to not respond if you don't know the answer!

Okay Okay I get it!
the thing does seem like a pain in the carp to hold @_@
what does that engine gear launcher do?
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:54 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hey I was just wondering if one knows what beyblade parts come in the HMS booster act 2

You can get parts from: Sea Dragon (the CWD metal piece is 17g), lime green Dragoon MSUV, red DEMS, purple Einstein MS and CWD Free Defenser (I think the metal piece also weights 17g).
^ Yes, all the CWD metal pieces from RBA2 are 17g.
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:33 PM)King of Darkness Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  8:54 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hey I was just wondering if one knows what beyblade parts come in the HMS booster act 2

You can get parts from: Sea Dragon (the CWD metal piece is 17g), lime green Dragoon MSUV, red DEMS, purple Einstein MS and CWD Free Defenser (I think the metal piece also weights 17g).
Thanks for letting me know! thats a big help Smile
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:17 PM)B Wrote: what does that engine gear launcher do?

If you mean the ones that don't "require" a winder and are wound by hand, they suck. Terribly. They give the Beyblade terrible RPM and are just a pain in the carp to use in general. ;_;

If you mean the Remote Control ones, they don't really add much to shooting, I don't think. They're basically the same as regular shooters, but with a built-in handle and stuff (unless there's a difference between the RC Shooters and the EZ Shooter that I don't know about).
(Sep. 17, 2008  12:55 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:17 PM)B Wrote: what does that engine gear launcher do?

If you mean the ones that don't "require" a winder and are wound by hand, they suck. Terribly. They give the Beyblade terrible RPM and are just a pain in the carp to use in general. ;_;

If you mean the Remote Control ones, they don't really add much to shooting, I don't think. They're basically the same as regular shooters, but with a built-in handle and stuff (unless there's a difference between the RC Shooters and the EZ Shooter that I don't know about).

He didn't mean either of these. B, all it does is add a little bit of power, but if you can get the EZ Shooter power custom, that would be much better.
In which type of combo would a Metal Weight core be used in favour of an MG Core or HMC?
(Sep. 19, 2008  5:58 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: In which type of combo would a Metal Weight core be used in favour of an MG Core or HMC?

Pretty much every single one except maybe Smash Attackers, and even then it's tempting.
Hmm, I guess I'll change my survival blade's core to a Metal Weight then. Thanks Brad.