Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ahh, okay, thanks for the explanation Smile
No problem, glad you found it helpful Wink.
Whats the counter for MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS that isn't a Attack Type?
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:38 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Whats the counter for MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS that isn't a Attack Type?

Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS, For sure.
Earth Libra 85 R2F

Low bulky stamina type which moves a lot
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:42 PM)RAW Wrote: Earth Libra 85 R2F

Low bulky stamina type which moves a lot

R2F for stamina ? huh? and 85 gets defeated by 230 every time.
Oooo didn't notice the 230. Well if you see how R2F moves and give it a bit of extra weight and spin time. It gets decent spin time and tackles the 230 repeatedly.
on ebay, i found this, which looks like a sonokong BB-09. can i use the stadim as a sonokong attack stadium
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:02 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: on ebay, i found this, which looks like a sonokong BB-09. can i use the stadim as a sonokong attack stadium

Yes, though I don't know which stadium it is, it looks like BB-10. The seller didn't provide Stadium pics.
MoonAlchemist, it is OK, for certain.
great, thanks! since i dont want to spend a fortune on the others, and since Pegasis is the most useful of the pegasi (besides RF and R2F) this is a great set, and a TT BB-09 is near impossible to find.
Do TT still manufacture plastic beys.??
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:07 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Do TT still manufacture plastic beys.??

nope they stopped making them, if they still made them the plastic beys wouldn't be so rare and expensive.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:07 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Do TT still manufacture plastic beys.??

No, they stopped years ago. Unless you count Light Wheels as "plastic beys", but those are also out of production.
Hasbro and TT whats their ummm like relationship.

Takara could sue Hasbro right?
If they obviously didn't have some agreement.

Does Hasbros profit from Beyblade partially go to TT?
whats the best metal fusion beyblade in the world
is legend cyber pegasus good
there is no ''best'' metal fusion beyblade in the world
there should be a good beyblade
of course there is one
You asked if there was a best one, which there isn't. All Beys have some type of weakness, though some more than others.

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos Thread for some good ones.

Also, Cyber Pegasis isn't that good.
what beyblades have you got
i got cyber pegasus
Stop spamming,PM him if you want to ask him these questions.
Hey! I have a metal driger the one which tyson's brother had in the series , i want to know how does the engine gear works how to pull or push the slot that is there in other blades?

>...PLZ answer me
For destabilizer would I use Flame Bull/Gasher 100SF/FS? I want to know which is safer to use in a competition.