Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well what is a good defense wheel to replace my poison wheel Leone, Rock, Earth?
ANYTHING is better than Poison dude, LOL.

Use Earth or Night for defense.
Yeah, that is indeed top tier. try to make MF-H Bull/Virgo PHWS Libra, Earth or Night with GB 145 CS/RS/RSF

C 145 and WB/JB can be a temporary substitute for the top tier parts.
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:23 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What is the most powerful launcher?
BeyLauncher is the strongest.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:48 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:23 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What is the most powerful launcher?
BeyLauncher is the strongest.

no, the rev up launcher is the most powerful MFB launcher, but is prone to breaking
Oh yeah forgot about that.
well pretty sure my rev up launcher broke just now...ah **** it thanks for all the help with the questions guys and gals. Atleast its kind of a string launcher now

asked this a long time ago but I never got a clear answer. where/hoe can one obtain these "bit guards" (i think that is what they are called) Any information on how they were released is appreciated
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ro_Arm.jpg
ugghhh just got a hasbro burning firestrike stadium today and the paint is covering my tips. just wondering will the paint wear the tips down? im just wondering if there are side effects other than making it look ugly
It affects, friction, but that's about it.
It's traction does not decrease, It's friction does.
Where can I find HMS Emblem Sticker Sheets that are already same size as the HMS Emblem when I print it?
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:23 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Where can I find HMS Emblem Sticker Sheets that are already same size as the HMS Emblem when I print it?

Number of ways. Even Beywiki offers stickers. Just print 'em out in same size using MS Word. And can this question be asked here ?
Uh Beywiki has the stickers already used on it, and I'm trying to look for the ones that haven't been used and are scanned on the printer.

Also isn't the question ok as long as I'm not asking for a combo, where to get a bey, or what bey I should get?
Sorry, Delete this...
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:44 AM)GaleForce Wrote: "Where to buy MFB" and "What to buy in MFB" or "Purchase Consulation".

how are those treads going to help me find HMS Sticker Sheets?
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:23 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Where can I find HMS Emblem Sticker Sheets that are already same size as the HMS Emblem when I print it?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets

Try that thread, it may already have them-or you can request them.
What stadiums are legal to use in WBO sactioned tournaments?

Just to be clear, as far as I know, TT Balance and TT Attack right?
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:29 PM)RAW Wrote: What stadiums are legal to use in WBO sactioned tournaments?

Just to be clear, as far as I know, TT Balance and TT Attack right?
Quick answer:
+ Red floor of Standard stadium + Super attack stadium

Source: http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Thought I missed one. I said the red floor. Not "red floor" but the red one is the balance one.
The rule book is clear on what stadiums are and aren't legal. I'd suggest you read it.
I actually did, couldn't find it. Well it is over now so thank you BladeStorm
It's pretty easy to find...

Anyway, my question, and please, only answer it if you actually know the answer for sure.
Why aren't the various (HMS) Tornado Stadium iterations legal for use with MFB's?
(Not referring to the stadium that comes with Herculeo, or that Hasbro one, I'm referring to the HMS stadiums).
It interfears too much and heavier beys are at a very helpful advantage.

I 100% know for sure that this may be 100% wrong.
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's pretty easy to find...

Anyway, my question, and please, only answer it if you actually know the answer for sure.
Why aren't the various (HMS) Tornado Stadium iterations legal for use with MFB's?
(Not referring to the stadium that comes with Herculeo, or that Hasbro one, I'm referring to the HMS stadiums).

Mainly because TAKARA-TOMY insists that no "cross-generation" should be made, Metal Fight Beyblade is an entirely new and different series and therefore only Metal Fight Beyblade items can be used with it. Also, they are just not really available anymore, even if SonoKong sells some of their left-overs in sets ... That is just not a sure source to declare that they are "in production again", because they are not.