Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 12, 2011  7:44 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: So how do I make it more worn quickly?

Cut it haha, i don't know if its illegal. The best is to use that RF frequently.

(Apr. 12, 2011  8:09 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Does LF work out well with right spin combos? Coz its design makes it look like an exquisite performance tip for left spin. Also, the same question goes for R2F in left spin combos.

LRF/R2F/LF is faster than RF in both Left and Right spin beyblades. Their Unique shape makes them faster, as well as better than RF almost in every way. The loss of Stamina is bad though [Heck, does Attack Types care about Stamina though?] . However, LF on Right Spin is hard to control, vice-versa. [Self-KOs easily]
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:16 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:44 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: So how do I make it more worn quickly?

Cut it haha, i don't know if its illegal. The best is to use that RF frequently.

(Apr. 12, 2011  8:09 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Does LF work out well with right spin combos? Coz its design makes it look like an exquisite performance tip for left spin. Also, the same question goes for R2F in left spin combos.

LRF/R2F/LF is faster than RF in both Left and Right spin beyblades. Their Unique shape makes them faster, as well as better than RF almost in every way. The loss of Stamina is bad though [Heck, does Attack Types care about Stamina though?] . However, LF on Right Spin is hard to control, vice-versa. [Self-KOs easily]

That was what I was trying to say.
Just to add:
Try using RF on Heavy Combo's.(MF-H/MF Basalt/Hell/Libra Bull/Aquario BD145/GB145 RF
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:17 AM)X1 Wrote:

Nope, your saying that LF on Right Spin is bad. Your sentence gives me an impression that LF sucks on Right Spin.
why do they use string launchers if they slow the beys stamina due to the speed?
What? That doesn't even mean anything, String launchers give the maximum RPM, second only to the Rev-Up Launcher.
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:25 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:17 AM)X1 Wrote:

Nope, your saying that LF on Right Spin is bad. Your sentence gives me an impression that LF sucks on Right Spin.

Well, I thought something similar to what X1 said. Even I thought that LF was bad at right spin,that's why I asked this question. Thanks to correct my misconceptions.
i Know hasbro stadiums are crappy but im only allowed to get them at stores which one is better Max Stamped or Lightning
Max Stampede is better.
Rev-Up Launcher: Tourney legal or not?
Tourney Legal.
Everything except Light Wheels are Tourney Legal as far as they don't have any Mods.
They are Legal ATM, But you Cannot compete with That Mod which Enables you to Launch it like a BeyLauncher.
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:23 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: They are Legal ATM, But you Cannot compete with That Mod which Enables you to Launch it like a BeyLauncher.

So does that mean if I do not use the lock mechanism its illegal?
Lol, mine launches pretty normally anyway, though it mislaunches much more. Never did work out how to get it to work properly.
Is libra any good? If so, list out thr best combos (remember the s). I used mf libra 90d vs mf screw horogium 90rf and it lost 8-2
Are there any notable differences between XF and WF physicaly and or preformance wise?
xf is wider and faster then wf

Azlanslayer i find libra great try using it with bd145 or gb145 and a rs its a really good combo IMO
XF is wider and faster but with less stamina because of it.
I also think that XF has some vertical lines on it, if you cannot distinguish the width.
XF is harder to control, but works better in numerous combo's.
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:44 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:23 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: They are Legal ATM, But you Cannot compete with That Mod which Enables you to Launch it like a BeyLauncher.

So does that mean if I do not use the lock mechanism its illegal?

Shouldn't it be legal without the lock mechanism because it DOES come off the launcher. Without the lock mechanism removed the bey just spins on the launcher.

EDIT: Well sometimes it comes off but during a tourney it wouldn't come off and it will make the match more frustrating.
Does anyone know the release date for Beat Lynx
April 28th 2011 but I am not 100%. I was told it was this date.

EDIT: Wrong it was 23rd
April 23rd 2011 thats the realese date and you do know its realesedin a random booster , right ?
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:57 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: April 28th but I am not 100%. I was told it was this date.

? read the b eat lynx topic for more info
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:57 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: April 23rd 2011 thats the realese date and you do know its realesedin a random booster , right ?
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:57 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: April 28th but I am not 100%. I was told it was this date.

? read the b eat lynx topic for more info

Yeah I red it on another forum a few days ago. And yeah I forgot to add it came in a random booster.