Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does anybody know how to make a small bey { beyblade metal fusion}
dude, use the lower tracks, tips, metal wheels, and last clear wheels that's all there is.
how do i get a face on here
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:54 AM)beymasta Wrote: how do i get a face on here

Read the help section.
some beys are small when you get e'm
wow your rank number 27
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:19 AM)XxRockLoboxX Wrote: does anybody know how to make a small bey { beyblade metal fusion}

Buy the Beyblade Keychain
How big is a Circle Wide?
Just wanted to know what these two Meteo L Dragos are made up of? They are parts from BB-98. But, since I'm really bad at knowing the names of parts (and can't seem to find which part is which in the BB-98 thread), I'll post a couple of pictures up:
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:06 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just wanted to know what these two Meteo L Dragos are made up of? They are parts from BB-98. But, since I'm really bad at knowing the names of parts (and can't seem to find which part is which in the BB-98 thread), I'll post a couple of pictures up:

They are just made of plastic, and they are indeed discussed in the BB-98 topic if you look. Their names are also there.
Test - seems like this thread is suffering from glitches. Sometimes the newest post doesn't appear.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:06 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just wanted to know what these two Meteo L Dragos are made up of? They are parts from BB-98. But, since I'm really bad at knowing the names of parts (and can't seem to find which part is which in the BB-98 thread), I'll post a couple of pictures up:

They're both made of plastic, so they're inferior to L-Drago II Absorb (aka Normal L-Drago II)

EDIT: beaten
Which metal wheel is better for general stamina? Hasbro Burn or Hasbro Earth?
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

They are just made of plastic, and they are indeed discussed in the BB-98 topic if you look. Their names are also there.

Want the names of the parts that make up to two beys, not that materials they are made of.

And I have looked through the BB-98 set. I'm unfamiliar as to what certain parts look like in that set. While the names are there, I don't have any clue as to what part they refer to.

What I think they are made up of are the Rush CW, red Meteo Wheel (does it have its own name?), 105RF from the first picture. And for the second picture I think it is Assault CW, blue/silver Meteo Wheel, 85XF.

I'd rather be sure of the names before I actually ask for the beys, as I'm planning to buy them.
The purple Track and Bottom are 105 and RF respectively.

The light blue Track and Bottom are 85 and XF.

The red L Drago CW is the Rush Ver.

MW's are just recolored Meteos.
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:24 AM)Byser Wrote: The purple Track and Bottom are 105 and RF respectively.

The light blue Track and Bottom are 85 and XF.

The red L Drago CW is the Rush Ver.

MW's are just recolored Meteos.

Awesome, thanks! lol

Posted right after me XD
I Hope this is the proper place for this , i have a Seaborg 1 & Seaborg 2 & i only want to keep one which is better to keep ???

Plastic wiz's please chip in thanks
can u have a tournament in sydney please?Cute cause theres heaps of aussie bladers out there waiting 4 a beybattle and im 1 of them. And can I use my driger ms for the tournament or do I have 2 hav a mfb beyblade. And if u can, could u tell me what the prizes will be and when it will be. please from a young beybladerCrying
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:01 AM)Drigerhaze777 Wrote: can u have a tournament in sydney please?Cute cause theres heaps of aussie bladers out there waiting 4 a beybattle and im 1 of them. And can I use my driger ms for the tournament or do I have 2 hav a mfb beyblade. And if u can, could u tell me what the prizes will be and when it will be. please from a young beybladerCrying

Look here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:49 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Hope this is the proper place for this , i have a Seaborg 1 & Seaborg 2 & i only want to keep one which is better to keep ???

Plastic wiz's please chip in thanks
Well, I know a touch about plastics. I got obliterated by some guys Seaborg 2 once, too (Tiny TT-style stadium, the thing's AR took up half the dish, at least in my memory).
Seaborg 2's AR is WAY better, I know that much (It's actually useful). It's excellent for 1Hit KOSmash beys (that aim to KO the opponent on first contact), due to it's HUGE width and shape (in left sping). It even has defense ability, keep in mind it has pretty appalling stamina, though. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Seaborg_2

Seaborg 1's BB is fairly Unique, being the only rubber-tipped defense base other than Wolborg 2, though I doubt it's that useful, as in Plastics, more weight is generally a better option, and various Draciel bases are the best defense bases. It looks cool, though.

So, I'd say seaborg 2.
Does Hasbro Earth Virgo come with Earth mold 2.
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:20 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Does Hasbro Earth Virgo come with Earth mold 2.

Yes, or even Hasbro's own mold.
Which would be the Worst beyblade other than Storm Capricorne,Dark Wolf,Posion Serpent,And all the Legends.
flame libra dosent really have anything with competive value except flame but you can get that in better beys
Which would be the Fastest Beyblade?

Aand...........

Not to buy.
Which would you prefer in The Maximum Series,Quetzacoatl and Mercury Anubis.
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:10 PM)beyX Wrote: Which would be the Fastest Beyblade?

Aand...........

Not to buy.

Probably something with XF, or even MF.

Beyblades from the Maximum Series are probably all better than Quetzalcoatl and Mercury Anubis at this point.
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:10 PM)beyX Wrote: Which would be the Fastest Beyblade?

Aand...........

Not to buy.

Probably something with XF, or even MF.

Maybe not Metal Flat, since it lacks the friction and surface area to create enough of the perceived movement.