Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey guys,
SO you have been very helpful in most of my beyblade questions I have another one.
Im trying to get ahold of some "rare" beys like Gravity Perseus and stuff but I dont want to buy online is there any way I can buy them somewere else or am I going to have to? thanks!
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:44 AM)356653 Wrote: Hey guys,
SO you have been very helpful in most of my beyblade questions I have another one.
Im trying to get ahold of some "rare" beys like Gravity Perseus and stuff but I dont want to buy online is there any way I can buy them somewere else or am I going to have to? thanks!

The only way you would get those beyblades not online is if someone sold them near you. You could wait for Hasbro to release them but it'll be awhile.

You can check out this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

Although the stores in that thread are very unlikely to sell Gravity Perseus.
are the hms ripcords that come with gaia dragoon ms the long ripcord or the short one
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:38 AM)Boxhead Wrote: are the hms ripcords that come with gaia dragoon ms the long ripcord or the short one

I am certain that there is information about that in the Winders article on Beywiki.
can i have the link to the cyrrent top tier thread cause i cant find it
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:15 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: can i have the link to the cyrrent top tier thread cause i cant find it

It is called "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos".
What Is the Triple battle stadium can i have alink to it?
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:42 AM)Clonetos Wrote: What Is the Triple battle stadium can i have alink to it?

It's a Hasbro stadium, that isn't released yet. It supposedly includes a Galaxy Pegasis and Meteo L-Drago recolor. Just go to the Hasbro site, and look it up in the Beyblade section.
how do we prevent tips from wearing oot
how do we prevent tips from wearing out.
There is nothing we can do.
It gets worn naturally.
So just buy an another one.
Which is the best tip MS,BS or ES?
For stamina.
ES is better than BS and MS.
best in the combo:
MF Flame Cancer 145 ES/ HF/S.
It kills low combo's.
if you pre-warm your rf will it have more grip?
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:41 AM)stevebak Wrote: if you pre-warm your rf will it have more grip?
I would imagine so, however that will lead to faster wear, and it might not even make a huge difference. But yeah, it should be like a dragster/race car "laying rubber" before a race, for extra grip.
Does the hong kong special set that comes with virgo aries and pisces come with the 5min virgo or the 3 min virgo?
ive got 2 questions

1. when is RS illegally worn , my rs is flat ( still to a fine point but the roundy/sharp part is a bit flat) cuz it still has the stamina, grip but when shot at 100% it moves just the tiny bit like an attack i mean REALLLY TINY

2. WHY IS RS SHOT AT 100% i thought all defence is shot at 80%
1.It's ok

2.I don't know where you got that from.
Only WB was sjot at 80% because when shot at 100 it moves like an attakc type and gets easily knocked out by attack.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:32 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: 1.It's ok

2.I don't know where you got that from.
Only WB was sjot at 80% because when shot at 100 it moves like an attakc type and gets easily knocked out by attack.
but if all defence is shot at 100% cs ????? will go into attack, RSF will just a bit ATTACK
and if your RS is tiny wore down like mine will make easy for knock out ( EVEN THOUGH ITS GRIPPY, I TRIED)
CS will not go into Atttack if shot properly.(If it is Sonokong it will)
RS is good only in good combo's like MF-H Basalt Bull GB145 RS.
Pic doesen't work.
Could you just show the link.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:41 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: CS will not go into Atttack if shot properly.(If it is Sonokong it will)
RS is good only in good combo's like MF-H Basalt Bull GB145 RS.

Sorry, any CS from a Unicorno STARTER will be aggressive (though the pattern is erratic, and kinda eh) Smile The booster and RBV6 ones are all stamina/defense ones, which is generally better.

(Apr. 10, 2011  11:17 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Does the hong kong special set that comes with virgo aries and pisces come with the 5min virgo or the 3 min virgo?

Apparently, it's completely random which one you get (I got the same answer when I asked about that pack), though the odds of getting a 5MM are super low. I don't really know how there could be 5MM's and 3MM's in every way of obtaining virgo, unless there was a batch of 5MM's in a "pool" of virgo's, and then they've all been taken from that pool since... If we could actually find out what the difference is, we'd know for sure.

That said, I don't know if it'd be able to beat Hell+BD145 in stamina now anyway.
i know they are the same length but are they long like the dragon winders or the hasbro winder
Why is it relevant? They are all a standard length, and only compatible with HMS launchers and Vice-Versa.
The Dragon Winder and Hasbro Winder the same.(LLDrago is Dragon and any other Hasbro Beyblades is Hasbro Winder)
If you meant the old Dragon Winder.
Yes,
The Dragon Winder is bigger.