Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 09, 2011  1:36 AM)XXxRockLoboxXX Wrote: okay here are my two questions
1. what does the magnacore do {for beyblade} does it like attract other enemies?
2. when is beyblade metal masters coming?
okay here are my two questions 1. what does the magnacore do {for beyblade} does it like attract other enemies? 2. when is beyblade metal masters coming?

I am not too knowledgeable about the past series, but I think they were mainly used for the magnacore stadium, no ?

They say "fall 2011", but that might just be for North America, or just for the United States, or just for Canada, and that is still very vague, as "fall 2011" for toy companies can go as early as June, until October ...
kai-v i built a flamebull(aquila face)105wd,and when i tried to take it apart the face wouldnt unscrew:\
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:02 AM)rio/pheonix Wrote: kai-v i built a flamebull(aquila face)105wd,and when i tried to take it apart the face wouldnt unscrew:\

You probably screwed it too tightly. If it really does not work with a Tool, try using pliers.
other than winning tournaments how are faces obtained
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:06 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: other than winning tournaments how are faces obtained

Many different reasons here are a few:
-Donating
-Posting over 500 or 1000 times
-WBO Contests
Those are only a few you can find out more on the first message Kai-V sent you
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:08 AM)rio/pheonix Wrote: well dont you get them w/ the beys

wrong faces...

Is BB-46 legal?
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:15 AM)Nano Wrote: Is BB-46 legal?

The red, Balance floor is legal, yes,.

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:other than winning tournaments how are faces obtained

Read the Help section on them.
Where's the best place to go for pictures of the various Tornado Stadium iterations? (Tornado Attack, Balance, Etc). Going to try and determine for myself which stadium comes in certain sonokong sets (there's a few from gemini2080 on ebay, I think I've bought from them before).
Any tips on telling the difference would also be appreciated.
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:58 AM)th!nk Wrote: Where's the best place to go for pictures of the various Tornado Stadium iterations? (Tornado Attack, Balance, Etc). Going to try and determine for myself which stadium comes in certain sonokong sets (there's a few from gemini2080 on ebay, I think I've bought from them before).
Any tips on telling the difference would also be appreciated.
This youtube channel has some examples:
http://www.youtube.com/user/keyblader007
Can anyone in HongKong confirm the release of Fang Leone or Big Bang Pegasis?
My Dad is going there and Singapore for a business trip.
Is Beat Lynx 4D?
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:06 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Is Beat Lynx 4D?
Yes.Why ask so?
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:07 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Can anyone in HongKong confirm the release of Fang Leone or Big Bang Pegasis?
My Dad is going there and Singapore for a business trip.

Where will your father go?
BBP and Fang Leone is released in HK in some places.
But they are extremely expensive so you must decide carefully.
So if Beat Lynx comes in a random booster will there be a 4D random booster?
Is Thermal severely outclassed?
I heard it beat Virgo DF145SD.
Here's proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnw0ANrifKw
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:23 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: So if Beat Lynx comes in a random booster will there be a 4D random booster?
Correct.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:06 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: other than winning tournaments how are faces obtained

post your beyblade collection?
writing articles in beywiki?
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:23 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: So if Beat Lynx comes in a random booster will there be a 4D random booster?

um , it would just be RANDOM BOOSTER 7 most likely come with beys from seoson 2 and have BEAT LYNX as the prize and probably have some giberish on the side talking about 4d ( like booster 6 had about maximum series)

(Apr. 09, 2011  12:24 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote: Is Thermal severely outclassed?
Here's proof.

1. this is not PROOF as its not in a tt attack ( meaning not proper testing, drigergt's vids arnt even testing anyway , there BATTLES)
2. virgo df145sd is not getting outclassed, the tier version HAS A MF and we dont even know what mold it is ( 5 min mold is better than 3 min mold)
EDIT: just realized it was a stamina test, still not tt attack and not top tier virgo

im sorry if i sound like a troll but these are the real answers
anyone heard about beyblade metal cross arm?what are they actually?i saw their picture recently...but have no idea about them..never heard about it before..is it release in anime or manga?
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:32 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

That only works if you have over 50 beys
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:36 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:
Here's proof.

1. this is not PROOF as its not in a tt attack ( meaning not proper testing, drigergt's vids arnt even testing anyway , there BATTLES)
2. virgo df145sd is not getting outclassed, the tier version HAS A MF and we dont even know what mold it is ( 5 min mold is better than 3 min mold)
EDIT: just realized it was a stamina test, still not tt attack and not top tier virgo

Dude, maybe next time before you post, do some research first.
The tier version of Virgo DOES NOT have an MF on it.
That stadium might not be a TT Attack but it's still alright.
Stamina against stamina doesn't really matter what stadium just if it isn't a Hasbro one.
And how do you know the mold was not 5 minute ? Give us proof.
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:19 PM)blah Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:36 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:
Here's proof.

Dude, maybe next time before you post, do some research first.
The tier version of Virgo DOES NOT have an MF on it.
That stadium might not be a TT Attack but it's still alright.
Stamina against stamina doesn't really matter what stadium just if it isn't a Hasbro one.
And how do you know the mold was not 5 minute ? Give us proof.

sorry forgot about the tier list ,( i remembered ATTACK and DEFENCE all had MF so i thought they would to SORRY ABOUT THAT)

i never knew that staduim was alright ( due to testing thread , MANY PEOPLE SAID ITS ONYL VALID WITH ATTACK TT)
I NEVER SAID IT WS 5 MIN MOLD read plz ( sorry sounding mean , no offence) i said we dont KNOW what mold ........ anyway im sorry about MF and Staduim but the mold thing is just to u not reading ( no offence again)

any way thats it .... sigh i fell warnege coming on this
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:49 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:32 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

That only works if you have over 50 beys

Thats what i mean..Tongue_out_wink by posting good post also will do(do not post spam)
I had this doubt, and its killing me now, so I am asking it. Does the sudden mode change of BBP, decrease Stamina? Coz that sudden increase in speed can be related with a sudden acceleration of a slow moving car. You see, in the car case, the car skids and there is a huge friction too. So, while talking about beyblades, this would relatively cause loss of stamina. Its kinda impossible to test this, coz for that, you'll have to restrict BBP from changing its mode. Still, if anyone can find out, or if someone knows the answer, please let me know.
EDIT: I thought of another example which supports my point. A person is walking slowly, someone slides a skateboard under his feet(T&J style). This would result in the person losing balance and falling. Again related to beyblades, this would mean loss of stamina.
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I had this doubt, and its killing me now, so I am asking it. Does the sudden mode change of BBP, decrease Stamina? Coz that sudden increase in speed can be related with a sudden acceleration of a slow moving car. You see, in the car case, the car skids and there is a huge friction too. So, while talking about beyblades, this would relatively cause loss of stamina. Its kinda impossible to test this, coz for that, you'll have to restrict BBP from changing its mode. Still, if anyone can find out, or if someone knows the answer, please let me know.
EDIT: I thought of another example which supports my point. A person is walking slowly, someone slides a skateboard under his feet(T&J style). This would result in the person losing balance and falling. Again related to beyblades, this would mean loss of stamina.

Yes, it loses stamina, which is why we all think that the gimmick should have been from RF to SF, not the contrary ...