Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 06, 2011  5:02 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearing_%28mechanical%29
Here you go.

thank you for the information.

(Apr. 06, 2011  5:07 AM)Byser Wrote: HMS doesn't have anything like a magnacore system.
that is to bad. thanks.

(Apr. 06, 2011  5:18 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Just to add.
Magnecore where Plastic beyblades(Most of them where Engine Gears I think) had a magnet in them.They were used in the Magnecore stadium and this changes these beyblades patterns.

why would I have asked about magnacore if i didnt know what it was specificly. I used to have them after all, but thanks anyway.

(Apr. 06, 2011  8:23 AM)janpegasus Wrote: You can read Aquila112's post for-
what is a bearing.
Also, bearing is also called metal ball(I think so). Therefore, in terms of beyblade, the best examples I could find from beywiki can explain use of bearings to you...
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
Earth VirgoGB145BS

Read about their BB and Spin track.... It is the best explanation....

Even though i completely forgot what bearings where, I know for a fact that the metal
ball system is completly unrelated to it. Actualy read the pages you are linking me to.

(Apr. 06, 2011  8:53 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Wolborg MS is a bearing bey.
MFB doesen't have any bey with a Bearing Core.
HMS is Jairya MS
Plastic I think would be Dragoon Bearing Stinger.

Are there any more bearing beys? Please list them. Wasn't Wolborg or Wolborg 2 a bearing bey? I ask because I posses a BB that may or may not be Wolborgs (it matches the Attack Ring I have for Wolborg {1}) Also the stickers on the BB say "Bearings" as does the Spin Gear.
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote: did hasbro release HMS ?

yes however the line ended before all of the HMS beys were released. It is important to note though, that some Hasbro HMS were in new colors and that the ones that were released were generally made with stronger quality parts (i.e. bit protector molds 2 and 3)
Magic Ape MS This one is more like a gyro even though it does have bearings.
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger Thos one has a bearing Base.
Wolborg 1 2 MS
That's about how much I know.
Thanx a lot! I have a Bearing Stinger.... But I never knew that it was a bearing bey... Don't laugh at me please....
Full list of Bearing beys:

Bearing Gyros -Very rare-You probably won't have heard of it unless you know a lot about plastics.
Bearing stinger
Wolborg
Wolborg 2
Burning Kerberous
Wolborg MS
Jiraiya MS
Magical ape - according to aquilaz. Note sure since i've never owned one.
why should sf is not used as a p.t. for destabilizers in place of fs or hf because it has stamina and attack both which r perfect for destabilizers
I don't get the Question?
You say SF Is not used while YOU ITSELF SAY SF SHOULD BE USED INSTEAD OF Sf OR HF
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:49 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I don't get the Question?
You say SF Is not used while YOU ITSELF SAY SF SHOULD BE USED INSTEAD OF Sf OR HF

sorry i meant fs not sf the secind time i repeated sf
SF is used for destabilizing... Just that FS and HF are more famous destabilizing tips....
SF is used for destabilizing... Just that FS and HF are more famous destabilizing tips....
P.S. SF doesn't give good performance as a destabilizer
Is the Wide Square Stadium really worth buying?
Use purchase consultation please...
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:00 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Is the Wide Square Stadium really worth buying?

No, your better off buying a attack stadium
you can't test on a square stadium
Use "Purchase Consultation"
If you are not gonna buy it.
Nope.
It is fun for Multiplayer battles but if youve TT Attack Stadium I don't know why you should purchase this.
Well,
Hiro Ayami Wrote:BB-33 Beystadium Wide Square Type: Another really good stadium, it’s pretty balanced and also fairly large. It’s a good choice for either regular battles or multiplayer battles.

Explain why it's a must-buy stadium?

I do have it already, am just asking if it's really worth buying...

I wasted Php500 for it and that is too much for Filipinos...
It is good.
Just it is not upto the Standards of the Standard stadium or Attack Stadium.
Besides,
That has to be updated you know.....
But I must say it is a stadium in which the battles are more fun.
What is the proper name for a genuine clear 3 sided stadium? Anyone have pics if there is more than one variant?
TT Attack Stadium.Next time Search around.
There are three variants of it TT one Sonokong one and bb-107 one.
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:22 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: TT Attack Stadium.Next time Search around.
There are three variants of it TT one Sonokong one and bb-107 one.

TT itself has 4 already.. BB-10, BB-32, BB-76, BB-107
What mold of burn is better Takara Tomy or hasboro. I have both
it depends what your using it for but tt mold is better for stamina
(Apr. 06, 2011  7:53 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What mold of burn is better Takara Tomy or hasboro. I have both

Hasbro for stamina, because it's lighter and performs better
Then why is my burn (both mold) bull 145wd losing or tie with earth aquario c145 wb
(Apr. 06, 2011  7:57 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Then why is my burn (both mold) bull 145wd losing or tie with earth aquario c145 wb

Earth is a better stamina wheel than burn, but not to sure why the defence combo is beating your stamina
its probably cuz the wb is worn