Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hi everyone! I havn't been on here for what feels like a year (think...mabey like 5-7 months). And i have a question about selling some beys of mine:

1. Do i need some sort of sales permission?

2. Any other important things I need?
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:15 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: 2.They have to be TT stadiums Attack is the ones that are used for testing so those are the absolute preferred.

This is wrong. Look at the Rulebooks, there are different types of BeyStadiums you can use legally in a tournament. Of course the Attack Type stadium is the best for Metal Fight Beyblade, but that is not the only one available at all.

galaxy epic Wrote:Hi everyone! I havn't been on here for what feels like a year (think...mabey like 5-7 months). And i have a question about selling some beys of mine:

1. Do i need some sort of sales permission?

2. Any other important things I need?

If you are referring to selling your Beyblades here, which should not be asked in this topic since it does not directly relate to the Beyblade hobby, then you just make a new thread in the "Selling" forum, and make sure to read the clear rules associated with that forum.
Does the Hasbro Burn wheel have any uses?
(Mar. 31, 2011  2:00 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: Does the Hasbro Burn wheel have any uses?

Not really since it is not as good as TAKARA-TOMY's molds for Stamina. Some minor Stamina and Attack, perhaps ... ?
I have a question. I haven't been able to find an answer using the search, but I might not be typing in the correct keywords and I'm still learning to navigate this forum. Sorry for the noob-ness.

I just got a Night MFB metal wheel and I haven't seen much of anything on it here. But when pitting it against the rock and storm wheels I have I noticed that it makes a distinctly different sound... more of a "ching" bell sound than a "clink" metal on metal thumping sound, if that makes any sense. I attribute this to the shape of the wheel and the fact that the outermost part is attatched only at the ends to the center of the wheel, instead of solidly all the way around like the others. I was wondering if this ability for resonance helps to absorb and distribute an impact evenly across the blade, or does the vibration make it more likely to destabalize and wobble? Does it even make a difference? It's shaped like an upper attack but seems to work better as a defense, but then I don't really have a good attack blade.

Thanks so much! If there is a posting with this kind of information I appologize and please direct me to it! Still so new...
although i dont undertstand your question to well here is my answer

night has defence potential and the ching sound happons to my rock wheel cause its all trashed up i dont think it makes a differnce though Tongue_out
i definitely here some bell-ish, chime sounds when using the hyper and rock metal wheels.
What CW is best for Rock?
hm, ok how importent can a metal face be in a battle, dose it add weight call me stupid but i never used one before and thinking about getting some. its one of those little things that linger on my mind.
(Mar. 31, 2011  5:40 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What CW is best for Rock?
bull will go best with rock because its weight slightly(i mean like a small bit) will lower the recoil(i mean how far back it goes)
Although, aquarius is still heavier and so will work better for defensive purposes
(Mar. 31, 2011  7:21 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  5:40 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What CW is best for Rock?
bull will go best with rock because its weight slightly(i mean like a small bit) will lower the recoil(i mean how far back it goes)

In Defensive Combos, Weight Distribution Doesn't Matter. The Weight Of Clear Wheel Matters. Hasbro's Aquario Is A Better Choice Than Bull.
Does a normal clear wheel fit on a 4D frame because 4D clear wheels and MFB clear wheels look the same.
(Mar. 31, 2011  8:48 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  7:21 AM)RustyXD Wrote: [quote='CyberDranzer' pid='596057' dateline='1301546411']
What CW is best for Rock?

In Defensive Combos, Weight Distribution Doesn't Matter. The Weight Of Clear Wheel Matters. Hasbro's Aquario Is A Better Choice Than Bull.
I use escolpio on low track rock destabilisers and attack combo. Bull and cancer are also good due to the slopes.

Earlier I read someone say basalt isn't for stamina, it mfh basalt aquario 230 cs beats pretty much every stamina combo that is lower than it. Dunno how it does vs other 230 combos though, maybe not so good. Hell+ bd145 in boost mode is also top tier for stramina, but that basalt combo kills it. Burn has too much recoil for modern stamina, earth has been the preffered wheel for ages.
what is the full form of hms?
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:42 AM)jass griper Wrote: what is the full form of hms?

It's Heavy Metal System.
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:53 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:42 AM)jass griper Wrote: what is the full form of hms?

It's Heavy Metal System.
And Hard Metal System.
How do i fix my track if i tightentened the face too much and it popped? it seems lose now will that effect performance? if so please tell me how to fix it.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:13 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: How do i fix my track if i tightentened the face too much and it popped? it seems lose now will that effect performance? if so please tell me how to fix it.

You have broken the thread inside the track. That's the part that actually tightens the Face.

You can't fix it. Just get a new one. And it might hinder it's performance.
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:04 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Does a normal clear wheel fit on a 4D frame because 4D clear wheels and MFB clear wheels look the same.

Yes, they do.

kanato dolsrin Wrote:Ok, i have abit of a odd question. I would like to get a passport for a freind of mine. Yet i am uncertain about how to go about doing this. Do i send the money over to the donation or the regular passport button and say its for some one else? Is there possibly someone i contact who handles things like this? Im not quite sure what it is i need to do, but i just feel about being nice.

So alittle info will be of great help!

That would belong in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, or just contact me in private messages.
dont you have other tracks.?loosen that and fix it to metal clearly. there will be 2 edges to track.and arrow like shape on the downside of wheel.just fix it correctly.
or you have created distubance on the spirals of the spintrack.
i heard that the wbba tournaments are starting up again and i'm wondering how do you enter?
(Mar. 31, 2011  5:17 PM)pega king Wrote: i heard that the wbba tournaments are starting up again and i'm wondering how do you enter?

Currently there are not really any.