Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

are top tiers till top tiers in the triple type stadium?
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:04 AM)iRamen Wrote: are top tiers till top tiers in the triple type stadium?

That stadium has not been properly tested at all, so nobody really knows.
is there any difference between ray unicorno or aurora unicorno? besides one being clear and the other not.
Well for one it is rarer. It is the special version of it.
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:35 AM)Dusk Wrote: Well for one it is rarer. It is the special version of it.

lol. well, besides THAT
nah they are the same parts wise.

question, has pre-hws virgo been released in anything else other than bb-22?
how many aurora unicornos went into production?
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:46 AM)Otsu Wrote: nah they are the same parts wise.

question, has pre-hws virgo been released in anything else other than bb-22?

Yes, 2 In Same Random Booster And 1 Is WBBA Exclusive.
(Mar. 30, 2011  3:25 AM)Musica233 Wrote: how many aurora unicornos went into production?

Enough for the amount of people who ordered one from CoroCoro. The exact number is therefore unknown, but there are plenty as far as I know.
where might I find either a way to download or view the old beyblade mangas and possibly the new manga as well. I own a few of the old ones and wanted to read the ones i didn't have online somewhere.
anyone know where I might find that?
In the Super Deck Set, is the Libra Pre-Hybrid wheel as heavy as the original?
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:12 PM)Auska Wrote: where might I find either a way to download or view the old beyblade mangas and possibly the new manga as well. I own a few of the old ones and wanted to read the ones i didn't have online somewhere.

That would belong in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, since this is for the Beyblade hobby.

Beyblade Spirit has the scans of the new manga. The old manga cannot be found anywhere, I believe.
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:12 PM)Auska Wrote: where might I find either a way to download or view the old beyblade mangas and possibly the new manga as well. I own a few of the old ones and wanted to read the ones i didn't have online somewhere.

That would belong in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, since this is for the Beyblade hobby.

Beyblade Spirit has the scans of the new manga. The old manga cannot be found anywhere, I believe.

yeah i've found beyblade spirit but it seems they lack updates to the site.
and thats really sad Uncertain can't be found anywhere??? wow
and ok I will rememeber to post only about hobby here from this point forward
thanks Kai-v
(Mar. 30, 2011  5:57 PM)Auska Wrote: yeah i've found beyblade spirit but it seems they lack updates to the site.
and thats really sad Uncertain can't be found anywhere??? wow
and ok I will rememeber to post only about hobby here from this point forward
thanks Kai-v

The manga scans are updated every month even if there is no clear update on the front page ... Seriously, read the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga topic here.
What stadiums are viable for testing, other then the TT Attack?
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:37 PM)Themailman Wrote: What stadiums are viable for testing, other then the TT Attack?

WBO Rulebook Wrote:Currently, only the Attack Type, Balance Type and Super Attack Type
BeyStadiums released as part of this series are legal for Standard Format play.

Please read the rulebook next time.
What does 'bump' mean? And why do people do it?

Also does quetzalcoatl have any use?
People use "bump" to bring their threads if not posted on, back to the first pages so other people can post on them. I think the limit should be one.

Quetz is collectors' item, besides the 90 track and WF tip.
(Mar. 30, 2011  11:47 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: What does 'bump' mean? And why do people do it?

Also does quetzalcoatl have any use?

The first question is not related to beyblade and shouldn't even be asked in this thread. However, since I'm a nice guy I'll answer it. It makes the thread pop-up as active again and gives it attention. Kinda like advertising it. It should only be used for marketplace threads.

Quetzalcoatl was once a feared attack beyblade for its amazing smash attack. It is now outclassed though be Lightning L Drago, Gravity Perseus, and Vulcan Horuseus. It can be used in the combo Quetzalcoatl 85R2F.
Is there anywhere I can find metal fight beyblade explosive with english subbs without having to download them?
Wrong place to ask that, you're not meant to ask anime questions here. Says so in the rules for this thread, which are in the first post.

That aside, I've seen some on YouTube. But, you're essentially still downloading it when you watch it online. It'd be a smaller file size...and you don't get to keep it. lol
Few questions;
1. What's best for attack, Rock, Leone, Counter, or Fang?
2.In a tournament, do all the stadiums have to be the same? Or can one stadium be a Balance, and the other two Attack Stadiums?
3. Does Screw have good upper attack?
1. I'm going to say between Leone and Fang

2.They have to be TT stadiums Attack is the ones that are used for testing so those are the absolute preferred.

3. Haven't looked into it. But I'm going to say no. As to the fact that only few MFB can be considered to have upper attack.
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Few questions;
1. What's best for attack, Rock, Leone, Counter, or Fang?
rock is very consistent, and it just comes to personal preference between that and leone.
The combos for them are Mf rock ____ ch120 RF/r2f or Mf leone h145 RF/r2f
Leone is better against other attack types

(Mar. 31, 2011  1:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: 2.In a tournament, do all the stadiums have to be the same? Or can one stadium be a Balance, and the other two Attack Stadiums?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. But hey, consistency, right?

(Mar. 31, 2011  1:11 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: 3. Does Screw have good upper attack?
No. Although that's it's 'maximum' feature; in battle it has no upper attack
Weird, I use H145 with rock and it gets good results.