Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

these questions should go to Beyblade Customization thread
No it doesn't, That is for customizations. This is for Hobby questions, and this is.
is there any reason why they created the MAximus series beys?
As a gimmick to excite the consumers and to add wider breadth and variety in the game's selection of parts, but mainly just to make more money.
does anybody think that the TT beyblades were affected by the radiation if sent to your country by this time
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:23 AM)bastiboy Wrote: does anybody think that the TT beyblades were affected by the radiation if sent to your country by this time

I am sure that if things were seriously infected, then Japan would be smart enough to stop exportations ... That is just logical.
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:06 AM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Hell kerbecs metal wheel paint chip off. Now its so ugly. What can i do to it?
Repaint it?

You may also use nail polish remover to remove the color of an beyblade and it will turn silver
thanks KAi-V well the sad things is we are not gonna get the season 2 beys here in the Philippines
Which track is the best for defence and which tip is the best for defence?
Track are 230,85,BD145 and GB145.
Tips are RS,RSF,CS, and if only Hasbro available WB.
Just adding: For track it is also R145
What set comes with MB?
Does anybody know whats the cheapest place online to buy BB-10 (Shipping Worldwide).
(Mar. 29, 2011  2:45 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Does anybody know whats the cheapest place online to buy BB-10 (Shipping Worldwide).

Yahoo Auctions Japan, Certainly Otherwise EBay Is A Good Place.
(Mar. 29, 2011  2:45 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Does anybody know whats the cheapest place online to buy BB-10 (Shipping Worldwide).
Maybe u should check on playmoya or theintoy,they most probably will be sold out,so u should try out some dealers right here on the WBO.

Look at some of our users' deals in the Bey Marketplace forum, and otherwise look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.

Aquilaz112, stop giving people the answers when they can easily find them if they search. You were supposed to direct him towards the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread so he can figure it out on his own and learn to be more independent.
Um...Thanks everyone! I'll buy from Ebay.
Which are better, the Plastic/HMS hasbro stadiums or MFB hasbro stadiums?
what is the best stamina metal wheel? cuz i thought it was burn, now ppl say basalt and hell r great and i am just confused....
Basalt is not for stamina
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:36 PM)Guardian Wrote: Basalt is not for stamina

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list

just becuz its heavy, doesn't mean it sux at stamina ,its completly round, so its good for stamina.. but i dont know which is the best
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:44 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: when you post how do you do the spoiler tab
[spoiler]Put what you want in the spoiler here[/ spoiler]. Just don't put a space between / and spoiler.
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:08 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Which are better, the Plastic/HMS hasbro stadiums or MFB hasbro stadiums?

This is a difficult question considering they are all horrible ... Hopefully the latest ones are slightly improved though, at least in terms of slope sometimes ...
what is more defensive worthy, basalt or 230?