Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Where can I get Fang Leone that ships to France or to Texas and the whole cost is higher than 15$ but lower than 20$?
(Mar. 28, 2011  3:54 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Where can I get Fang Leone that ships to France or to Texas and the whole cost is higher than 15$ but lower than 20$?

Hm, I never knew this was "Ask a Stupid Question, Get an Answer".

my launch is too strong for any of my launchers and i need some way to avoid slipping.
is there any launchers or anything i can do to keep from slipping?
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:49 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: my launch is too strong for any of my launchers and i need some way to avoid slipping.

What does this question even mean?

Anyway, use the Beylauncher [String Launcher] with a Launcher Grip.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:49 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: my launch is too strong for any of my launchers and i need some way to avoid slipping.

It's called a launcher grip.
i mean by the teeth of the cord and the launcher. the gear teeth dont mesh tight enough and the launcher skips
(Mar. 28, 2011  7:26 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: i mean by the teeth of the cord and the launcher. the gear teeth dont mesh tight enough and the launcher skips
The BeyLauncher dosen't have a ripcord.
but the gears inside can still skip for me
Never had any skipage with light launchers or string.
But DEFINITELY with the duotron. That thing sucks.
probably a broken ripcord launcher
i think I know what you mean but if you use a string launcher it wont happen.
can anyone on here make a poster for a tournament?
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:47 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: can anyone on here make a poster for a tournament?

That is not related to the Beyblade hobby itself ...
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:47 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: can anyone on here make a poster for a tournament?

That is not related to the Beyblade hobby itself ...

sorry i understand its like a 3rd party type thing
how do you add stuff to your own thread
That type of question should go in the Questions about the WBO thread, since it's not related to the Beyblade hobby.

Not trying to sound like a mod, but Kai-V mentioned that in a post on the same page above yours.
Does aanyone know what comes with the Big Bang Pegasis DX set?
(Mar. 28, 2011  10:25 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: Does aanyone know what comes with the Big Bang Pegasis DX set?

You could have just looked at its thread. It's all on the first page.
What beys have a metal and clear wheel that can switch modes and are top tier pieces
does rev up launcher break easy? cuz the rev up launcher is actually more powerfu lthan the string launcher

also, ppl say the beylauncher is better than the light launcher 2, but akirasdaddy said lightlauncher 2 is better :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5P-A7p9j...re=related
Well, I find that the Light Launcher 2 loses its power after a couple of battles and becomes much looser.
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:07 PM)Dan Wrote: Well, I find that the Light Launcher 2 loses its power after a couple of battles and becomes much looser.

(Mar. 28, 2011  11:07 PM)Dan Wrote: Well, I find that the Light Launcher 2 loses its power after a couple of battles and becomes much looser.

can u plz explain why it loses its power?
I actually can't I've just used it a few times and it lost some tension it had out of the box. Don't heavily use it is the only advice, I guess?
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:15 PM)Dan Wrote: I actually can't I've just used it a few times and it lost some tension it had out of the box. Don't heavily use it is the only advice, I guess?

so after a while, beylauncher is better than light launcher 2?
Does anyone know al the TT series e.g; Maxium series

that bb99-bb104 but what are the previous ones?
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:45 PM)RAW Wrote: Does anyone know al the TT series e.g; Maxium series

that bb99-bb104 but what are the previous ones?

BB-95, BB-99, BB-100, BB-102 and BB-104