Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 26, 2011  8:51 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: My Light Launcher 2 is make a crunching noise. I took apart the launcher and put it back together by watching AkirasDaddy videos. It still makes that crunching noise. So, any advice on this problem?

Yeah mine makes that noise too, and the pressure and power has diminished a bit. Very fragile I suppose?
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:32 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah mine makes that noise too, and the pressure and power has diminished a bit. Very fragile I suppose?

When i use mine, i dont' pull mine straight. I pull mine bending it out away from my body and it does not crank (making my rip cord bend slightly but not too drastic and not damaged), not even when using Basalt (and because of this metal wheel's weight, it cranks more than the other beyblades). If i were to pull it straight then the launcher would crank.
Just wondering, Is the rev-up launcher any good?
Just wondering, Is the rev-up launcher any good?
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:47 AM)benthebeyboy Wrote: Just wondering, Is the rev-up launcher any good?

Yes. For most, it is better than the Beylauncher/"String Launcher".
what do those rubber pieces for a beylauncher do
do they work on hasbro string launchers
or would it be better to get a beylauncher suspension
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:47 AM)benthebeyboy Wrote: Just wondering, Is the rev-up launcher any good?

Yes. For most, it is better than the Beylauncher/"String Launcher".
Oh ok. Thanks. I thought it looked really cool but one my friend got the wind up launcher and it was carp. Half the time the bey wouldn`t come off it and when it did it was spinning EXTREREMY slow.
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:10 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: what do those rubber pieces for a beylauncher do
do they work on hasbro string launchers
or would it be better to get a beylauncher suspension

Both the Beylauncher Rubber and the Beylauncher Suspension are incompatible with Hasbro launchers.

However, the Beylauncher Rubber helps absorb the shock and reduces the risks of breaking your Beylauncher handle.
the rubbers work on hasbro launchers, i used to use one on mine. but it's ill fitted for it, it's really loose. But it's the same even on the takara tomy beylaunchers. the rubbers only really fit perfectly on the bigger handles like the beylauncher L/R and L.
whats the best hasbro and takara stadium for stamina
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:24 AM)Otsu Wrote: the rubbers work on hasbro launchers, i used to use one on mine. but it's ill fitted for it, it's really loose. But it's the same even on the takara tomy beylaunchers. the rubbers only really fit perfectly on the bigger handles like the beylauncher L/R and L.

Really ? Someone relatively recently told me that the Beylauncher Rubber just did not fit at all because of the bigger handle.

Idk Wrote:whats the best hasbro and takara stadium for stamina

For Hasbro, take any, because all of theirs give a huge advantage to Stamina.

For TAKARA-TOMY, while their BeyStadiums are a lot more balanced than Hasbro's, it means that Stamina types have just as much of a chance in those stadiums as the other types, which is a lot more fair. You might not want to take the Super Attack Type BeyStadium though.
whats wrong with the super attack stadium its SUPER
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:41 AM)Idk Wrote: whats wrong with the super attack stadium its SUPER

Please read the Super Attack Stadium thread.
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:41 AM)Idk Wrote: whats wrong with the super attack stadium its SUPER

Super mostly for Attack, if you know how to play in it. Because of the raised centre, Stamina types are more at the mercy of Attack types. That does not mean that they cannot still win because the raised centre also destabilises some attackers, but it is not the best stadium for endurance.
Oh ok thanks Kai-V wait super attack is the one with the flower pattern right just making sure
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:46 AM)Idk Wrote: Oh ok thanks Kai-V wait super attack is the one with the flower pattern right just making sure

Yes, it's the blue one with the 4 petal flower pattern.
what are the hasbro top-tier beys
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:05 AM)Idk Wrote: what are the hasbro top-tier beys

I think we had a "Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos" somewhere buried in the Customizations forum.
I know how to make sigs in photoshop cs5 but when i go to imageshack or photo bucket i cant get the link right
how come and please help me
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:25 AM)Nardito12345 Wrote: I know how to make sigs in photoshop cs5 but when i go to imageshack or photo bucket i cant get the link right
how come and please help me

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby, not things like that.
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:08 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:05 AM)Idk Wrote: what are the hasbro top-tier beys

I think we had a "Competitive Hasbro MFB Combos" somewhere buried in the Customizations forum.

we did, but the list was bad so it was locked, but if you want to see that outdated list it is linked in my signature (but some of those combos may not be in the new one)

right now we still do not have enough tests for a new better tier list
Which is better MS or BS?
bs is better ms has major balance issues although bs has balance issues 2
I hav heard that the performance tip of lightning l drago 100 hf is really fragile...is it true??????
Hell kerbecs metal wheel paint chip off. Now its so ugly. What can i do to it?
Repaint it?