Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i know toywiz is awful but it s the only site i know that is easy to use with tons of beyblades in stock http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb96.html
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:30 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: which is better basalt horogium or hell kerbecs
Basalt Horogium is "Better". Why? Basalt has shown extreme Defense. I would recommend Hell if you're looking into Stamina and Attack, because Basalt CANNOT Attack. I own it. But I would Prefer Basalt as of now, seeing that it is almost undefeatable. Hell is a great wheel for attack, Kerbecs has great Defense, BD145 has great Stamina and Attack and Defense, and DS is useless. But still get Basalt Horogium for now, then Hell Kerbecs!
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:32 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i know toywiz is awful but it s the only site i know that is easy to use with tons of beyblades in stock http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb96.html
I see, ToyWiz looked at the image and the image says 90 but very unclearly, so it's fine. It is actually Burn Cancer 90WD, so go ahead and get it!
thanks seems good except its toywiz and 50 bucks but 85 90 libra pegasus a burn wheel a extra rf d and wd and i think i saw a metl face seems very good
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:13 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:10 AM)stevebak Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:04 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:51 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: [quote='stevebak' pid='586190' dateline='1300754966']
I cheked the hasbro testing tread they are really in the early stages of the tread. The can not decide witch stadium to use between LF or MXS. will there 2 tier lists?

we are not in the early stages and we can and did decide, both the LF and the MXS are allowed as they are about equal

and what do you mean by "2 tier lists"? like one for the LF and another for the MXS?

yes, I am not plaing down your tread at all, but I saw that a Awful lot of people getting confused witch stadium to test. now you are here tel me LF and MXS are they similar? because if not there will be different outcomes, so maybe you will be forced to make 2 tier lists 1 for LF and 1 for MXS,

i no you are not, but those people are newer members who do not really know what they are doing, that is why they are confused

though the MXS is a bit better then the LF they have similar results so only 1 list would be needed

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:13 AM)stevebak Wrote: When that new 'Bolt Blast' Stadium comes out, everything could change.

'' it better be good the Bolt Blast' Stadium

most likely not, from what we know the "bolt blast" has these little "carvings" in it, which may make it bad like the burning fire strike

ok no problem, and hey I got the MXS by accident, I tought i orderd the supervortex.
question... on a plastic (old beyblades) how do i get the bit thingy off, i mean the thing with the picture of the bit beast on it (bit protecter is it???)
You take it off..?
disregarding the killer metal wheel, is killer beafowl a good stamina type? how is ewd ranked in terms of stamina?

thanks
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:05 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: disregarding the killer metal wheel, is killer beafowl a good stamina type? how is ewd ranked in terms of stamina?

thanks

Nah....EWD's ES tip in the center suffers from Balance problems, unlike WD. Also, UW145 suffers from Floor scraping.
Not tested.
EWD is tested and is in the same level as SD/WD in stamina.
EWD doesn't suffer Balance problems. But it gets knocked around easily whereas WD/SD doesn't. EWD maybe has the same Stamina as WD/SD, WD/SD is a better choice.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:19 AM)Hero Wrote: Defensive-wise, is Basalt better than Libra?
Unfortunately, I don't own Libra, but I indeed own Basalt and I can tell you that only once I defeated it. I am over 95% sure that Basalt can defeat Libra Defense wise. Basalt has extreme weight, seeing to that as well with Libra, but believe me; that exact circular shape gives it an advantage.

Simply having Basalt and having it win 95% of the time isn't proof enough. How can I be sure you're using top-tier combos against it? You can't compare the two unless you have them both which clearly you do not. Please do not answer questions on this thread you cannot properly provide an answer to.

In which case, can someone give me a supported answer to my question?
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:13 AM)GaleForce Wrote: EWD doesn't suffer Balance problems. But it gets knocked around easily whereas WD/SD doesn't. EWD maybe has the same Stamina as WD/SD, WD/SD is a better choice.

EWD lasts about 20-30 seconds more.
Which is better in terms of attack: Ray or Quetzalcoatl?
Quetz is better in terms of Smash Attack, but Ray is a good destabiliser wheel
Quetz for Smash and Ray for Destabilising. But if you get Ray Unicorno you get a Great Defence tip CS and If you get Quetz you get WF Which is not that good!
Quetz comes with WF not RF lol. It just depends on what you want. If you want 90 and WF for attack, get Quetz. If you want D125 and CS for attack (D125 is still used in some attack combos) and defence, respectively, get Unicorno

Whoops, fixed XP
ray unicorno comes with D125 not 100 and 90 is still top tier just 85 is better and WF is good for destablsing
(Mar. 22, 2011  8:57 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Quetz for Smash and Ray for Destabilising. But if you get Ray Unicorno you get a Great Defence tip CS and If you get Quetz you get RF a Great Attack tip!

Storm Pegasis Comes With RF Not Quetz.
CS Is Also For Attack And Destablizing.
Quetz Is Outclassed By Many Wheels To Date.
I am not buying either Quetz or Ray, I'm just asking which wheel is better for attack: Quetz or Ray.
Ray is better.
Hey has anyone ever seen a full metal ES? Just asking if it's legal and if it is (or isn't) is it allowed for tourneys?
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:58 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Hey has anyone ever seen a full metal ES? Just asking if it's legal and if it is (or isn't) is it allowed for tourneys?
It isn't legal, as it is fake. Full metal bottoms are popular fake bottoms.
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:58 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Hey has anyone ever seen a full metal ES? Just asking if it's legal and if it is (or isn't) is it allowed for tourneys?
it's illegal tip and it can't be used in tourneys but u can play with it anywhere but not in tourneys
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:40 PM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
it's illegal tip and it can't be used in tourneys but u can play with it anywhere but not in tourneys

I said the exact same thing almost an hour back, Why did you say the same thing again?
In a tournament can you switch beys between rounds not like semi finals and finals but against the same person