Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No. Hasbro only has these ridiculously short poor excuses for ripcords.
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:12 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: What is a face and how do you get one?
This thread is for questions about the Beyblade hobby. This belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
Hey everyone.

I've only recently gotten back into the Beyblade hobby (got my first MF blades today!) and had a few (probably silly) questions;
  1. Is there any way to protect the contact points of the Beyblades from damage, both the paint and metal itself?
  2. Is there any way to prevent the stadium from taking too much damage from the sharp/flat performance tips?
  3. Are there any recommended methods for cleaning Hasbro stadiums without altering the performance?
While it's inevitable there will be some wear and tear, I'm concerned about the longevity of the 'blades, as I'm noticing scuffed paint on both the clear and metal wheels on both, in addition to damage on the clear wheel on one - and so far they've only had about 5-6 'test' battles using the basic Hasbro ripcord launchers.

Similarly the stadium is already showing signs of what appear to be rubber deposits from one of the performance tips, in addition to plenty of scratch marks along the common attack paths.

Any tips appreciated. Thank you.
1. No, only refraining from playing with that part, or try not to play against other beys with large protrusions.

2. launch closer to the stadium and try not to slam your bey down.

3. a wet wipe or some cleaning spray and a towel.
What is the the best of all top-tier attack combos?
I would say MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, since it has more versality than the others.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:49 PM)Themailman Wrote: What is the the best of all top-tier attack combos?

I would say Meteo L-drago, but there are many different possibilities.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:51 PM)Cyber Unicorno Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:49 PM)Themailman Wrote: What is the the best of all top-tier attack combos?

I would say Meteo L-drago, but there are many different possibilities.
No. It's: Lightning>Gravity>Vulcan>Meteo.
Themailman
Depends on what kind of combo you want to fight against. MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF maybe does well against one type of combo while MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F might do well against another type.
Hey guys I was wondering what would be the best attack spin track? I only have Hasbro so I don't know what other attack tracks are out there.
the most versatile would be CH120.
which is better basalt or earth
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:09 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: earth is better
How?
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:10 AM)leone Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:09 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: earth is better
How?
becase it provides stamina and has ability to survive heavy attacks too
Basalt is way better.
Basalt>Libra>Earth, I believe.
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:11 AM)Dan Wrote: Basalt is way better.
Basalt>Libra>Earth, I believe.

how u can say basalt is better than earth
I realize your an Earth fanboy but its plain fact that everyone knew Basalt would be better than Earth from its inception. It is heavier, and much like Earth, mass of its weight is on the outside, so it has some recoil. It is completely unmovable. Perhaps you should look at the tests conducted with Basalt, it does better than Earth everywhere. Also, since Basalts weight is on the outsides it can be used for Stamina, I think.
i am not a earth fan boy dude
yes i read about basalts test's and yes u r a correct i dont have basalt and thats the reason i use earth .so,i have much experience with earth as compared to basalt that's why i asked u the reason
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:24 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: i am not a earth fan boy dude
yes i read about basalts test's and yes u r a correct i dont have basalt and thats the reason i use earth .so,i have much experience with earth as compared to basalt that's why i asked u the reason
Another reason why you can't say Earth is better, you don't own Basalt.

Also what is the best attack Clear Wheel? OTHER than L-Drago's!
LDrago wouldn't count since it is exclusive. Unicorno, Bull and possibly Horuseus.
yes yu are right bbs because hasbro beys are only available were i live
So Basalt beats Pre-HWS Libra? Since when?

P.S. If you're answering this please provide results.