Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey i wonna win a beybattle against a boy in my neighborhood his hasbro ripcord launcher is a modified one and i dont get how he have modified it his launcher gives a great stamina so wat should i add or remove from my launcher to modify it and increase my bey's stamina
hey how can i increase my bey stamina by modifying my bey launcher
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:10 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey i wonna win a beybattle against a boy in my neighborhood his hasbro ripcord launcher is a modified one and i dont get how he have modified it his launcher gives a great stamina so wat should i add or remove from my launcher to modify it and increase my bey's stamina

you unscrew it and take the spring and a flap out, it then when ripped spins after, i also have a vid on my youtube channel on how to downgrade the light launcher Joyful_2

also you should know this is a ILEGAL mod as i does change the performance, and so it can not be used in tournaments, it is good for free play though
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:22 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:10 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: hey i wonna win a beybattle against a boy in my neighborhood his hasbro ripcord launcher is a modified one and i dont get how he have modified it his launcher gives a great stamina so wat should i add or remove from my launcher to modify it and increase my bey's stamina

you unscrew it and take the spring and a flap out, it then when ripped spins after, i also have a vid on my youtube channel on how to downgrade the light launcher Joyful_2

also you should know this is a ILEGAL mod as i does change the performance, and so it can not be used in tournaments, it is good for free play though

thanks but i have done this already and the boy to has done this but when i launch a bey using both of the launchers with same power in same arena his launcher shows a stamina increase of nearly 1 minute

i also thought what will going to be the result if i add lubricant in my beylauncher's mechanism does it going to increase my bey's stamina
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:49 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: thanks but i have done this already and the boy to has done this but when i launch a bey using both of the launchers with same power in same arena his launcher shows a stamina increase of nearly 1 minute

i also thought what will going to be the result if i add lubricant in my beylauncher's mechanism does it going to increase my bey's stamina

1 minute? what custom does he use and what custom do you use?
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:15 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:49 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: thanks but i have done this already and the boy to has done this but when i launch a bey using both of the launchers with same power in same arena his launcher shows a stamina increase of nearly 1 minute

1 minute? what custom does he use and what custom do you use?

he use burn aquario 100 ms his ms tip is used in many battles so it has became semi-flat metal tip and i use earth sagittario c145 wd
Burn Aquario 100 MS stand for like 4:00 while Earth only like 2:30-3:00
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:26 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Burn Aquario 100 MS stand for like 4:00 while Earth only like 2:30-3:00

so u also believe it's a nice combo
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:30 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:26 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Burn Aquario 100 MS stand for like 4:00 while Earth only like 2:30-3:00

But Burn will lose stamina when hit and Earth doesn't, so Earth is way better than Burn.

Burn is better for solo spin times.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:44 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:30 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote:

But Burn will lose stamina when hit and Earth doesn't, so Earth is way better than Burn.

Burn is better for solo spin times.

tes u r right but his burn aquario spins on attack patterns
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:22 AM)prakhar1004 Wrote: he use burn aquario 100 ms his ms tip is used in many battles so it has became semi-flat metal tip and i use earth sagittario c145 wd

That MS tip is definatly illegal.
prakhar- do you mean to say that the stamina of his combo hasn't gone down even after it follows an attack pattern? By any means, are you comparing his combo to attack combos?
@ janpegasus

a little stamina has gone down of his combo but as a result it shows attack patterns and its balance has also increased and i am not comparing it with attack combos dude Wink
Oh... I understand now... Thus, are you asking for some combo to beat him? btw, though this combo is illegal because of the worn out tip, it looks like an awesome destabiliser...
(Mar. 21, 2011  6:29 PM)Card Tricks Wrote: Is there a lego beyblade thread?

Since you're new, I won't go hard on you.

1. There is something called a search function, use it.
2. This thread is for the Beyblade [Hobby] Related questions only.
3.I think there is a LEGO beyblade thread

Edit: Don't keep asking questions like that here, you could get warned.
(Mar. 21, 2011  6:29 PM)Card Tricks Wrote: Is there a lego beyblade thread?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lego-Beyblades--25751
(Mar. 21, 2011  6:50 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: is the rarest beyblade the golden wyven dj ?

I would say "probably". There are Beyblades like the Mercury Anubis' that were given to top three winners at one or two big events in Japan that are extremely rare as well ...
which bey should i get burn fireblaze or earth virgo?
(Mar. 21, 2011  7:20 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: which bey should i get burn fireblaze or earth virgo?

Obviously that belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic, not here.
whoops im sorry i move it to that topic..........................
(Mar. 21, 2011  5:45 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Oh... I understand now... Thus, are you asking for some combo to beat him? btw, though this combo is illegal because of the worn out tip, it looks like an awesome destabiliser...

it has a normal height and my buddy who launches it has a illegal modified hasbro beylauncher which increase it's stamina a lot ( already discussed about it with electric ) and i also tried to use a destabilizer against it and it was also beaten by him easily.
Has anyone gotten some info on season 2 of beyblade(hasbro)
Yes, look around. (or go to the Hasbro beyblade website.)