Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7q0AXgJU8 Are those remote control beyblades? Did they come out yet? How to they work?
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:10 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7q0AXgJU8 Are those remote control beyblades? Did they come out yet? How to they work?
Those are indeed, come out near April 4th, and They just use a receiver inside the Bey and the Remote controls it.
hey if your CS moves around like an attack type bottom will it still be good in the combo MF-H basalt bull 230 CS??
And i dont no if this is everywhere but i find that the gold sol blaze is more expensive than the others why ??
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:52 AM)RustyXD Wrote: hey if your CS moves around like an attack type bottom will it still be good in the combo MF-H basalt bull 230 CS??
And i dont no if this is everywhere but i find that the gold sol blaze is more expensive than the others why ??

CS Moves Like An Attack Type Only When Rubber Is Touched To Surface. And MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS Is A Top Tier Defense Combo.
Gold Sol Blaze Is Considered As One Of The Most Rare MFBs And Therefore Its Rare, Though Its Very Outclassed.
Because it is an limited edition. I don't know about your first question, though
Are there any tests on Mercury yet?
Not many people have Mercury, so no, not really.
I know it may sound stupid, Because I don't have much Metal Faces
But is a MF-H Heavier then a normal Metal Face
what is the lightest energy ring and spintrack Hasbro has made?
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:29 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what is the lightest energy ring and spintrack Hasbro has made?

Lightest Clear Wheel would be Gemios, and,IIRC, Track should be 100

(Mar. 20, 2011  10:17 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I know it may sound stupid, Because I don't have much Metal Faces
But is a MF-H Heavier then a normal Metal Face

MF-H stands for Metal Face - Heavy , so it obviously is heavier than the normal Metal Face.
ya Killer Gemios DF145FS has the lightest energy ring fllwd by Rock Scorpio T125JB............
Are Hasbro beyblades or Takara Tomy beyblades better? Im going to get a new bey soon.
In bey tournaments are the old plastic beys allowed to battle the new metal fusion beys? Soz never been to any bey tournaments before, just making sure...
Most are strictly MFB, but besides that, plastic beys would get demolished by MFB beys.
(Mar. 20, 2011  12:00 PM)blader200000 Wrote: In bey tournaments are the old plastic beys allowed to battle the new metal fusion beys? Soz never been to any bey tournaments before, just making sure...

Lucky we have rulebooks then!

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules

Short answer:
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:55 AM)Dusk Wrote: Takara Tomy, by far.

not exactly, hasbro beys are more durable, but TT's burn and earth (mold 1) are better for stamina then hasbro's

they are about equal really
I had posted this on Rules Clarifications also but not much read that area I think so I will put it up here also:
Scenario:

Beys are launched Bey A & Bey B. Bey B is knocked out and touches the ground, simultaneously Bey A is inside the stadium and about 1-2 seconds Bey B touches the ground Bey A disassembles and falls apart.

Does that count for a win for Bey A or an automatic win for Bey B?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which is better for attack? Inferno or Ray?
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:29 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Which is better for attack? Inferno or Ray?

Probably Ray, but Inferno hasn't been tested much yet. If Inferno is as good as Sagittario, than they are equal.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:21 PM)ikmv Wrote: I had posted this on Rules Clarifications also but not much read that area I think so I will put it up here also:
Scenario:

Beys are launched Bey A & Bey B. Bey B is knocked out and touches the ground, simultaneously Bey A is inside the stadium and about 1-2 seconds Bey B touches the ground Bey A disassembles and falls apart.

Does that count for a win for Bey A or an automatic win for Bey B?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I told Deikailo, it depends on what happened at the exact moment that "Bey B" escaped playing area in a way that it could not come back into the stadium unless it made a rebound on "the ground". If when "Bey B" had left the invisible half-circle bubble around the BeyStadium "Bey A" had not started disassembling, then "Bey A" wins.
My brother lost the password to his profile and asked me to move his story to a new thread so he can use my profile to update the opening. Am I allowed to do that?
Should PM a mod about that...this thread is for beyblade questions.
Thank you Kai-V. I just wanted to post online so as not to make it look biased at the time.
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  11:55 AM)Dusk Wrote: Takara Tomy, by far.

not exactly, hasbro beys are more durable, but TT's burn and earth (mold 1) are better for stamina then hasbro's

they are about equal really
Hasbro messes up names and the faces break in 2 seconds and I battled TT Flame Libra vs. Hasbr Flame Libra and the TT Libra hit it once and the Hasbro ES cracked in half and fell off then the T125 cracked and split while the Flame Wheel's circle fell off then broke the face TT is way better I'll make YouTube vid with the Flame.