Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Can someone please name all the metal faces and what they are?
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:48 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Can someone please name all the metal faces and what they are?

MF - Just a plain MF
MF-H (Metal Face Heavy)
MF-L (Metal Face Light)
MF-M

Here are just a few.
which beyblade can you get polish defence
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:55 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:48 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Can someone please name all the metal faces and what they are?

MF - Just a plain MF
MF-H (Metal Face Heavy)
MF-L (Metal Face Light)
MF-M

Here are just a few.

MF-H: Metal Core and Metal outer ring
MF-M: Metal Core and Plastic outer ring
MF-L: Plastic Core and Metal outer ring
MF-F: Plastic Core and Plastic outer ring
how can you put up a sig
(Mar. 20, 2011  12:59 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: how can you put up a sig
1.Please go to "My Settings"
2. Press 'Change Signature'
3. In the text box write:
Code:
[IMG]Link of sig here[/img]

Also just saying "Hi" Janric, is spam.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:26 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:22 PM)Themailman Wrote: Which MF-Remodel Ver. mode is equivalent to a standard ver? Moreover, which MF-Remodel Ver. mode works the best with L L Drago C120RF?

The closest to a regular MF is MF-H, although it is slightly heavier. For Lightning L-Drago, I believe you meant to say CH120. In which case, use MF-H because the extra weight solidifies it's attacks.
It makes LLDrago too heavy and stunts its pattern. :V Just sayin'.
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:42 PM)stevebak Wrote: I wanted to know if somebody tried the capricorn wheel as a destabilizer, the sharp point on it can cause a lot of damage right.
or is it the wrong tread?
I Tried it It is Surprisingly good but it was in Pegasus Thunder Whip.
wat is the difference between earth wheel mold 1 and 2 and burn mold 1 and 2

and also (if any) what mold is hasbro earth and burn
(Mar. 20, 2011  1:20 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: wat is the difference between earth wheel mold 1 and 2 and burn mold 1 and 2

and also (if any) what mold is hasbro earth and burn
Earth Mold 2 is made by Hasbro and has more weight on it, so it is better to use than Mold 1, and Burn Mold 2 has more Defense on it and ways more than Mold 1.
(Mar. 20, 2011  12:51 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: which beyblade can you get polish defence

You don't get it with a beyblade. You get it with the LED sight
(Mar. 20, 2011  1:14 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:26 PM)Hero Wrote: The closest to a regular MF is MF-H, although it is slightly heavier. For Lightning L-Drago, I believe you meant to say CH120. In which case, use MF-H because the extra weight solidifies it's attacks.
It makes LLDrago too heavy and stunts its pattern. :V Just sayin'.

but it's extra weight is neccessary against libra based defense combos. I don't have basalt, but I do notice less "negative" recoil when lightning l drago uses mf-h rather than mf-m or mf-l
Is there a place where we can post complaints about sellers/traders here so that other users don't have to go through what we went through? I just want to be able to save someone the time/money. Obviously it's not someone like dimsum2u or another very reputable/nice seller, but a lesser known user. Just want to make people aware of my own experience so they don't have a similar one.
Just wanted to ask....

Does anyone ever strip the paint off a metal wheel before battling it the first time? Not implying that any of you care about a beat up coat but the point sustains, how many actually do this?
1. If I get this stadium how should I launch Ray Unicorno(uncustomized)?
2. Is Ray Unicorno any good in this stadium?
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:13 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: 1. If I get this stadium how should I launch Ray Unicorno(customized)?

First You Need To Tell Your Combo. Most Likely You Will Use Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F.
If You Use That, Use Sliding Shoot, Which Is Recommended For All Attack Types.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:13 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: 1. If I get this stadium how should I launch Ray Unicorno(customized)?

You didn't provide enough info. What stadium and custom are you talking about?
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:59 AM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Just wanted to ask....

Does anyone ever strip the paint off a metal wheel before battling it the first time? Not implying that any of you care about a beat up coat but the point sustains, how many actually do this?

Certainly No,Till Is Galaxy VS A Heavy Attacker, Such As Lightning.
CS is also good in MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS

D125 is good in MF Gravity Perseus D125RF
Hey what would be a better track for a stamina combo a 145/DF145 or something lower like a 100?
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:18 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Hey what would be a better track for a stamina combo a 145/DF145 or something lower like a 100?

100, Is Better, But When You Are Battling 230, Using 145/DF145 Will Be Better.
Well it depends if it's lower as in 100, or lower as in 85. AD145, 230, and 85 are the current best. 145, DF145, and 100 are pretty equal.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:20 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: sorry
http://www.target.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...ombrowse=0

Don't get that, get the MFB Attack Stadium.
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:21 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: no ,its Ray Unicorno d125 Cs

Then Its Not Customized, How Can You Say Its Customized. And Use Sliding Shoot, Which Results In Attack Movement.