Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think Bistool's properties are Balance, not Survival. If we classified every Beyblade that outspins its opponents as Survival, pretty much every Beyblade would be a Survival-type.
If you knock out half of a phantom fox from the stadium or make half of it stop spinning, Does it still count as spinning since the other half is?
(Sep. 05, 2008  7:53 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: If you knock out half of a phantom fox from the stadium or make half of it stop spinning, Does it still count as spinning since the other half is?

Yes.
(Sep. 05, 2008  8:12 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2008  7:53 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: If you knock out half of a phantom fox from the stadium or make half of it stop spinning, Does it still count as spinning since the other half is?

Yes.

Makes sense, lol, I always have problems with the lower half than the top since Dreamborn changed it to a heavy weight disk for the lower half so it just keeps it's ground Pinching_eyes
Okay...this'll take a bit of explaining, since I don't know the actual term for the movement.

For Beyblades with Flat tips, have you ever noticed that when not in movement, the Beyblade will have a (sort of) wobbling movement?

Is that wobbling useful for Upper Attack? My Bull105F does this, and I wondered if it helped or hindered Upper...
(Sep. 05, 2008  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think Bistool's properties are Balance, not Survival. If we classified every Beyblade that outspins its opponents as Survival, pretty much every Beyblade would be a Survival-type.

but, its not just the fact that it outspins its opponents, it also is lightweight, unlike compacts. Why is it classified as a balance?
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:22 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2008  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think Bistool's properties are Balance, not Survival. If we classified every Beyblade that outspins its opponents as Survival, pretty much every Beyblade would be a Survival-type.

but, its not just the fact that it outspins its opponents, it also is lightweight, unlike compacts. Why is it classified as a balance?

Why do you assume that all Balance-types have to be Compacts?
1) Are there such things as standard stadiums where no Beyblade has a real advantage? Apparently some beys do well in one stadium, and horrible in another.
(Sep. 06, 2008  4:55 AM)Grey Wrote: For Beyblades with Flat tips, have you ever noticed that when not in movement, the Beyblade will have a (sort of) wobbling movement?

Is that wobbling useful for Upper Attack? My Bull105F does this, and I wondered if it helped or hindered Upper...

It goes up and down too fast to actually make much difference.
Since I don't think it's necessary to write up a whole customization topic for a question on one part....

Which AR performs better with this combo?

AR: Circle Upper or Advance Balancer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core
I order Bull Starter and Leo Starter this morning so does that mean the order will get mess up beccause I order the starters on the weekend instead of the weekday?

Edit: I order them on toywiz
(Sep. 06, 2008  1:52 PM)Katashi Wrote: Since I don't think it's necessary to write up a whole customization topic for a question on one part....

Which AR performs better with this combo?

AR: Circle Upper or Advance Balancer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core

They perform differently.

Circle Upper will provide you with good defense, while Advance Balancer will provide you with great spin stealing ability.
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

What makes a balance and an endurance beyblade different, then? If there are lightweight balnce types that seem similar to endurance blades, what makes it still a balance?
(Sep. 06, 2008  2:46 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: I order Bull Starter and Leo Starter this morning so does that mean the order will get mess up beccause I order the starters on the weekend instead of the weekday?

Edit: I order them on toywiz
No, they should get your order anyway. I suppose it will not be shipped during the weekend though.
(Sep. 06, 2008  1:32 PM)J.P. Black Wrote: 1) Are there such things as standard stadiums where no Beyblade has a real advantage? Apparently some beys do well in one stadium, and horrible in another.

Not really, there's always one type that does better in X stadium than others. Like, TBTS is small and survival/endurance types are easier to KO in it, so attack types rule there and have advantage over them. On the other hand, survival usually rules in TB, which is wider and makes it harder to KO them, so attackers don't do as well there as in TBTS. Or how attack types suck in most hasbro stadiums since they tend to pocket themselves, etc.
(Sep. 06, 2008  3:44 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

What makes a balance and an endurance beyblade different, then? If there are lightweight balnce types that seem similar to endurance blades, what makes it still a balance?

The fact that it is really not incredibly focused towards Survival. A Semi-Flat tip, somewhat aggressive movement patterns, Ten Balance WD ... all of these things detract from it being a Survival-type.
(Sep. 06, 2008  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  3:44 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

The fact that it is really not incredibly focused towards Survival. A Semi-Flat tip, somewhat aggressive movement patterns, Ten Balance WD ... all of these things detract from it being a Survival-type.

Ok, I figured so. Thanks.
Q1:i have 2 beypointers 1 for me and 1 for my sis, 1 day i was taking 10 points from her cuz i won, and after i finished taking the points,10 points where lost from her beypointer and (ok) was written,,but mine didnt get any and (ng) appeared,,,now 10 points were lost,,,wut do i do????,,,can i reset the beypointer to 1000 points plz help.

Q2:when i press (a) and (b] at the same time on the beypointer this appears (00000)and i can change the zeros to any number i want but win i finish it always say (ng) so is it for passwords or wut???
Can someone explain the difference between a sharp botom and defence botom. Like the movement paterns.
(Sep. 07, 2008  9:22 AM)pegasis Wrote: Q1:i have 2 beypointers 1 for me and 1 for my sis, 1 day i was taking 10 points from her cuz i won, and after i finished taking the points,10 points where lost from her beypointer and (ok) was written,,but mine didnt get any and (ng) appeared,,,now 10 points were lost,,,wut do i do????,,,can i reset the beypointer to 1000 points plz help.

Q2:when i press (a) and (b] at the same time on the beypointer this appears (00000)and i can change the zeros to any number i want but win i finish it always say (ng) so is it for passwords or wut???

A1: I dunno about the malfunction, but you can reset the Beypointer.

When you look at the front (screen side) of the Beypointer, do you see the little white thing indented in the top right corner or the Beypointer?
It's circled in the picture below:
[Image: beypointerkl6.th.jpg]
Use a pencil, pen, bobby pin, whatever is small enough and press down on the small white thing. The Beypointer will reset.

I can't answer your second question, but I doubt it's for passwords.
so basically if your ranking ever gets really awful you can just reset the beypointer

this system is dumb
That should really be in the beyblade videos thread, PRINCEcharming.
(Sep. 08, 2008  2:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: That should really be in the beyblade videos thread, PRINCEcharming.

or not posted at all, in the best case scenario