Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How do I change Gravity Perseus's mode?
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:49 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: How do I change Gravity Perseus's mode?

You unscrew the Face off, rotate the Clear Wheel 180 degrees, and screw the Face back on.
How many modes does it have? 2 or 4?
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:07 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: How many modes does it have? 2 or 4?

2 modes 1 counter the other defence, th other 2 it says is each in different spin direction
2, similar to the HWS L Dragos

Beaten
Legendary 4, you should really learn to read around. Simply looking through the Gravity Perseus topic would have made you discover all of this by yourself.
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Legendary 4, you should really learn to read around. Simply looking through the Gravity Perseus topic would have made you discover all of this by yourself.

Kai-V, I do, the problem is that I don't know what mode is which one. Anyway which is the best mode for Gravity Perseus? Its not written in the thread ''Gravity Perseus AD145WD draft''.
... You asked how to change the modes, and how many modes it has, not which mode was which. That was easy information to find.
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You could look at the tests and see for yourself...

and where is the thread
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:54 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You could look at the tests and see for yourself...

and where is the thread

There's a small little text under the header in the far east side called 'Search' Check that out, Handy thing. Type down you're thread name in the western text box.

Yeah, Day after is my Geography exam...
Hi, i need help with a dranzer gt that starts the engine gear inmediatly like a first clutch base. Can I repair this? PM me the aswer please.
Why is everyone here making such a big deal about a small toy?
Because it's good. (LOL)

I can't find anywhere what beyblade or product has LRF...
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:54 PM)Redbd07 Wrote: Why is everyone here making such a big deal about a small toy?

Because playing with spinning tops is FUN FTW!! If you don't enjoy why did you make an account here, many people think its fun and is very enjoyable
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:57 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Because it's good. (LOL)

I can't find anywhere what beyblade or product has LRF...

nope only available from the meteo l drago resfullfel set
Has any one got any tips and tricks to use with four layer metal beybldes. So I can win against my brother.
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:13 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  6:54 PM)MEECH Wrote:

and where is the thread

There's a small little text under the header in the far east side called 'Search' Check that out, Handy thing. Type down you're thread name in the western text box.

Yeah, Day after is my Geography exam...
yes i know about the famous search box(who dosent) but i dont know what the thread is caklled no one will do me this favour
Type in 'Hell Testing' in the Beyblade Customizations search box. And you'd be surprised how many people have never seen the 'famous' search box... Tired
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:24 PM)tarme720 Wrote: how many beys are their total

Do you mean uncustomized?

There are countless posibillities when you customize...
here's a product list. but unfortunately it doesn't include limited editions and recolors.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
I'm confused about a term. What exactly is Bearing (Such as a Bearing Base)? I read Beywiki, but it made no sense to me.
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:27 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I'm confused about a term. What exactly is Bearing (Such as a Bearing Base)? I read Beywiki, but it made no sense to me.

Wikipedia is a great resource:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearing_%28mechanical%29
what is a better attack metal wheel? vulcan or lightning?

I know lightning is the best out so far, and vulcan is the 4th best, but on youtube, vulcan always win

(first to 3 or more)

+ IT LOOKS SICK
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)Otsu Wrote: here's a product list. but unfortunately it doesn't include limited editions and recolors.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

Wow! Someone askes for a list and BANG! A list is given. Didn't someone ask for one a few days ago??? If I recall, the reply was FAAAAR different. hmmmmm.........