Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 11, 2011  11:34 PM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Most free spinners have Eternal in front of the name. In fact all of them... <off topic

not all, WA145, TR145, C145 have free spinning parts
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:34 PM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Most free spinners have Eternal in front of the name. In fact all of them... <off topic

not all, WA130, TR145, C145 have free spinning parts

I think RockLEO112 ought to have said all parts with Eternal are free spinning, rather than the opposite, which he mentioned.
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:38 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

not all, WA130, TR145, C145 have free spinning parts

I think RockLEO112 ought to have said all parts with Eternal are free spinning, rather than the opposite, which he mentioned.
i agree, and oops, i meant 130, my bad
my question enver got answered so can someone please tell me weather a launcher and winder comes with wolborgMS
i dont understand how the beypoint card thing works could someone explain it to me like whats the purpose and how is it better than the beypointer
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:04 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: my question enver got answered so can someone please tell me weather a launcher and winder comes with wolborgMS

The Takara version did not, as it was a booster (the first HMS booster I believe, followed by Death Gargoyle MS). All Hasbro beys come with a shooter and winder.

(Mar. 12, 2011  12:15 AM)Idk Wrote: i dont understand how the beypoint card thing works could someone explain it to me like whats the purpose and how is it better than the beypointer

The Beypoint card is for use only with the Bey Ta machine. You swipe the card like a credit card, and it adds up the points.
Would they sell Metal Faces in any stores in the USA at Phoenix, AZ? If not in Phoenix still tell.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:19 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Would they sell Metal Faces in any stores in the USA at Phoenix, AZ? If not in Phoenix still tell.

No, Metal Faces are only sold separetely in Japan, and perhaps some other Asian countries.
i cant find it but i believe that Kai said that MF Pegasus 145 RF was top tier is that true cause i got some good non top tier defense combos that have beaten it
Yes, MF Pegasis 145RF is a good bey.
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:06 AM)Dusk Wrote: Yes, MF Pegasis 145RF is a good bey.

but is it top tier
If you want to know top tier beys, check out the Beyblade Top Tier thread. I wouldn't say top tier but it is an exceptional custom.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:19 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Would they sell Metal Faces in any stores in the USA at Phoenix, AZ? If not in Phoenix still tell.

They come with cyber pegasis, bakushin susanow and counter leone (exclusive beys that come with ds games)

MY QUESTION :

Can lightning l-drago steal spin? i know meteo l-drago can, but im wondering if lightning can..xP plz dont be hurtful, just a question needed to be answered
No, or atleast not from what I have found testing lightning.
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:04 AM)TylerPT Wrote:

They come with cyber pegasis, bakushin susanow and counter leone (exclusive beys that come with ds games)

MY QUESTION :

Can lightning l-drago steal spin? i know meteo l-drago can, but im wondering if lightning can..xP plz dont be hurtful, just a question needed to be answered
from my experience lightning l drago you should not spin at full power if you want it to steal spin
Wow no kidding because I had cyber pegasis at my store but i heard legend stink so i guess ill keep another look out
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:11 AM)Dusk Wrote: If you want to know top tier beys, check out the Beyblade Top Tier thread. I wouldn't say top tier but it is an exceptional custom.
Yes, it is Top-Tier. Testings have been done and so it's confirmed.
Meteo LDrago and Lightning LDrago can both equalize. 'spin-stealing' is a two-way street. (Energy Transfer).
MLD is not some god-send for stealing spin and not giving anything away in return just because it is left spinning.
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:06 AM)Dusk Wrote: No, or atleast not from what I have found testing lightning.
How does it not? The bey is left spin, so no matter what there has to be little/ some spin stealing. Theres 2 modes. When the Clear Wheel Dragon is on the triangle, then theres more chances of stealing.

"Beaten" by Dan
For HMS, what Beyblades do I need to make the best combos for each type?
what does pd preformance tip look like? can i have a link?
Read the BB-90 topic.
how do u make a spoiler on a thread
That question doesn't belong here.
Has anyoune bought from Renn?If so how was his shipping?