Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:57 AM)Sasch Wrote: So, locked catapult grip has no catapult function and acts just like a normal customize grip, except that I can't add all the customize parts?

Yeah pretty much.
I remember somewhere there was a guide to re-gaining the shiny gloss to the metal parts of an HMS Bey. Does anyone remember how to do this? Or know where the site is?

And if it works? =P
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:25 PM)Siliva Wrote: I remember somewhere there was a guide to re-gaining the shiny gloss to the metal parts of an HMS Bey. Does anyone remember how to do this? Or know where the site is?

And if it works? =P

I think this is what you're looking for. Its an article from the GenocideBB archive: http://web.archive.org/web/2004121500592...cles22.htm

I'm sure it works, or else they wouldn't have posted it.
(Sep. 01, 2008  4:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:25 PM)Siliva Wrote: I remember somewhere there was a guide to re-gaining the shiny gloss to the metal parts of an HMS Bey. Does anyone remember how to do this? Or know where the site is?

And if it works? =P

I think this is what you're looking for. Its an article from the GenocideBB archive: http://web.archive.org/web/2004121500592...cles22.htm

I'm sure it works, or else they wouldn't have posted it.

Though to be fair, in referrence to their "Clean the sponge afterwards" part, I really wouldn't, I'd just throw it away and get a clean one, since lord knows how much germs are on metal residue @_@
(Sep. 01, 2008  9:51 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Though to be fair, in referrence to their "Clean the sponge afterwards" part, I really wouldn't, I'd just throw it away and get a clean one, since lord knows how much germs are on metal residue @_@

I wouldn't think there's more germs on metal than germs on any other inorganic surface O_O unless it's some new disease that attacks metal.

So anyway, I'm wondering. Is it still legal to use a magnetic part (e.g. magne WD, magne core, etc.) that has been demagnetized?
Demagnetized by what?
(Sep. 02, 2008  3:21 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Demagnetized by what?

Anything. By heating or something.

i.e., say you bring a magne WD combo to a tournament, and it turns out that the WD is not actually magnetic. Is it still legal?
I think it would be legal ...
(Sep. 02, 2008  2:53 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  9:51 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Though to be fair, in referrence to their "Clean the sponge afterwards" part, I really wouldn't, I'd just throw it away and get a clean one, since lord knows how much germs are on metal residue @_@

I wouldn't think there's more germs on metal than germs on any other inorganic surface O_O unless it's some new disease that attacks metal.

So anyway, I'm wondering. Is it still legal to use a magnetic part (e.g. magne WD, magne core, etc.) that has been demagnetized?

It's not so much the germs, more of...would you really want to be chewing on metal residue if it gets on plates and you don't notice XD I wouldn't. But i'm a germ freak, so this explains it.

And I think it would be legal since at the end of the day..It would then be pretty much an MW core really wouldn't it?
And I've wondered this for weeks, how to you demagnetize things? It's by heat isn't it and alterating current being passed through the magnet, right?
*if i'm remembering my physics lessons correctly*
You could also smash it to the floor really hard. Depending on how steady the magnet keeps it's magnetic power, a few throws more or less will take the magnetism because the magnetic poles inside the metal will be shaken out of the order that makes them actually magnetic.
I know it's not a question, but Brad. I think i've figured out why uriel 2 has a major design flaw in breaking easy.
Well, my other half figured it out since he works in a plastic factory that deals with all kinds of plastic.
The plastic used n Uriel 2 is composed of two different plastics, you can tell by the colouration of Uriel 2. Mixing two plastics often causes a weakening of the plastic, and Beyblades look Injection molded, so it explains the mixed plastics.

Just in case anyone was wondering why Uriel 2s break so easily Smile
MOJ shipped my package and it's been 9 days. Should I be worried?
(Sep. 03, 2008  12:47 AM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: MOJ shipped my package and it's been 9 days. Should I be worried?

Not sure if this post should be here.

Anyway, no you shouldn't be.
I didn't know where this post should be either, but i didn't want to make a new topic or anything like that. Anyway, how long does it usually take? jw
What are Master/Kid Draciel's AR's uses? And how good is it?
(Sep. 03, 2008  12:56 AM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: I didn't know where this post should be either, but i didn't want to make a new topic or anything like that. Anyway, how long does it usually take? jw

Depends on which type of shipping you picked.

(Sep. 03, 2008  1:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What are Master/Kid Draciel's AR's uses? And how good is it?

Defense stuff. It's circular in shape, but it's really wide which is one of the reason's it isn't used as much. I can't say it's a terrible AR, but it's not the greatest either.
(Sep. 03, 2008  1:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What are Master/Kid Draciel's AR's uses? And how good is it?

Defense stuff. It's circular in shape, but it's really wide which is one of the reason's it isn't used as much. I can't say it's a terrible AR, but it's not the greatest either.
[/quote]

Also pretty decent for smash attacking
Quote:Also pretty decent for smash attacking

Are you talking about Master Dragoon's AR? Smash Turtle doesn't have too much of a smash attack despite its name Lips_sealed
(Sep. 03, 2008  1:36 AM)G Wrote:
Quote:Also pretty decent for smash attacking

Are you talking about Master Dragoon's AR? Smash Turtle doesn't have too much of a smash attack despite its name Lips_sealed

It works okay for it. I use it with a combination blade. Check the topic, it works rather well with a wide survivor.
Then it should be there ... what's your tracking #?
I'm pretty sure that if you didn't purposely demagnetize your parts then it would still be considered legal.
(Sep. 03, 2008  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then it should be there ... what's your tracking #?

I asked for one but azuma never got back to me. :-(
So sorry if I'm posting wrongly here, I tried searching. What does the pegasus deluxe set seen here: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/product_info.p...b84eju3er3

include?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me...
(Sep. 03, 2008  9:26 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: So sorry if I'm posting wrongly here, I tried searching. What does the pegasus deluxe set seen here: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/product_info.p...b84eju3er3

include?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me...

It has a Pegasis starter pack with pegasis, beypointer and shooter and a stadium.

That's expensive compared to how much you can get it for on YJA, including commission and handling you could probably get it with another starter set/booster for £20-25