Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 10, 2011  7:36 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: will it help me to destabilise if i launch on an angle? especially if i have a bey w good balance.

If you use a tip like SF , WB , then yes if you do a banking shot then it will perform like a attack bey especially WB & will move in a flower like pattern for 10 secs or so , the initial attacks are bit more powerful & drain 20 % of the opposing beys stamina , but i don't know about XF or was it WF & FS , i don't have them so can't give you info on their performance
If I want to suggest to sellers on the marketplace to add where they are shipping from in their titles, in which forum would I post the thread in? For me a lot of times when I am looking to buy I would like to know where it is being shipped from for delivery estimates and postage estimates. I think it would be beneficial for sellers to post this on their topic title.
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:10 AM)DVogtQB Wrote: If I want to suggest to sellers on the marketplace to add where they are shipping from in their titles, in which forum would I post the thread in? For me a lot of times when I am looking to buy I would like to know where it is being shipped from for delivery estimates and postage estimates. I think it would be beneficial for sellers to post this on their topic title.

you either post on the thread you whant to buy from or PM the person you want to buy from, and ask them do they sip to were you live Joyful_2
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 AM)iVirgo Wrote: What track should I use on Basalt Horogium ___ CS other than 230 which I already have? Would D125 be of any use on it?

You can experiment with Bottom choice instead of Tracks.
Amber Face question? do you get the amber face if you get 5 people to join your team or somthing? or somthing like that could someone explain it...

thanks Callum6939
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:26 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Amber Face question? do you get the amber face if you get 5 people to join your team or somthing? or somthing like that could someone explain it...

thanks Callum6939

If You Referred 5 People And If They Join WBO as referred by you [typed your username in referral section] then you get Amber face.
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:28 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:26 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Amber Face question? do you get the amber face if you get 5 people to join your team or somthing? or somthing like that could someone explain it...

thanks Callum6939

If You Referred 5 People And If They Join WBO as referred by you [typed your username in referral section] then you get Amber face.

ahhh thanks Joyful_2 ill try to get one
Whats better for stamina WD or SD? Thanks!
Nope,
Has Mediocre uses in Deefense combos.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:17 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Nope,
Has Mediocre uses in Deefense combos.

You forgot that it loses stamina when hit.
im spent here guys, i have broken 2 of my 5 beyblades within 2 weeks of each other due to accidently over tightening the facebolt now im not certain beyblade is holding up product standards so heres my question: How can i fix facebolts if i still have the peices that broke off of them besides anytype of glue?
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:45 PM)Angelic Fury Wrote: im spent here guys, i have broken 2 of my 5 beyblades within 2 weeks of each other due to accidently over tightening the facebolt now im not certain beyblade is holding up product standards so heres my question: How can i fix facebolts if i still have the peices that broke off of them besides anytype of glue?

There is little you can do to reshape the facebolts. I'm guessing you have had bad experiences with Hasbro Beyblades?
umm why does my hasbro ch120 change to 100-120?
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:01 PM)dracofrancis Wrote: umm why does my hasbro ch120 change to 100-120?
are you sure? it shouldn't, you might have gotten a fake?
It definitely cannot go to 100 ... There would have to be several parts missing ...
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:55 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:45 PM)Angelic Fury Wrote: im spent here guys, i have broken 2 of my 5 beyblades within 2 weeks of each other due to accidently over tightening the facebolt now im not certain beyblade is holding up product standards so heres my question: How can i fix facebolts if i still have the peices that broke off of them besides anytype of glue?

There is little you can do to reshape the facebolts. I'm guessing you have had bad experiences with Hasbro Beyblades?

yes bad experience most of my beyblades have either broken or fallen apart after the third time i have launched them
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:09 PM)Angelic Fury Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:55 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

yes bad experience most of my beyblades have either broken or fallen apart after the third time i have launched them

All I can really tell ya is if you are having that much of an issue with stripping/snapping bolts you need to tighten them with your fingers and not with the tool.
has anyone seen this on toywiz yet cause i just did and i couldent belive it. check it out
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeevilbeafowluw145ewd.html

it looks AWSOME
Its Just Beafowl.....plus this belongs in Beyblade Random Thoughts i think
What is recoil?
(Mar. 10, 2011  10:07 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What is recoil?

Elastic collision A.K.A when a beyblade hits another beyblade and they react. Simplified version is found on the Beywiki.