Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Its a shame hasbro would release quetz as gasher (if it were to be released) and I am currently on a mission to own all Quetzalcoatls available
They did it because of the brittleness of the original design.

Quote:The most likely reasons was that the original Wheel labeled as Quetzalcoatl was visibly quite brittle; a fact that is further emphasized by TAKARA-TOMY's subsequent martyrization of the Wheel in various promotional images that followed, as is pictured to the right.
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:52 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: They did it because of the brittleness of the original design.

Quote:The most likely reasons was that the original Wheel labeled as Quetzalcoatl was visibly quite brittle; a fact that is further emphasized by TAKARA-TOMY's subsequent martyrization of the Wheel in various promotional images that followed, as is pictured to the right.

If that was for me then it means you read my post wrong as I said if hasbro released quetz its a shame they would call it gasher. NOT it's a shame TT changed cancer to Quetzalcoatl
what is better for gravity perseus in attacking D125 OR 100 OR 85 OR 90 Does the height make a difference?
It does because that will change the overall hitbox where Gravity makes contact.. I'd think it is best to use D125 (testing by Momo.) and 90(Because of the italian toptier list, they didnt put 85 for a reason I assume.. though 85 is good of course..) :V
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:53 AM)master77 Wrote: what is better for gravity perseus in attacking D125 OR 100 OR 85 OR 90 Does the height make a difference?
Adding to what Dan said, 90 seems uncabable of holding Gravity all good. So I say that D125 and 100 would be the best choice.
90 works fine with it, I used to use it for destabilising on 90, as long as you aren't using sd or another short tip it's fine. d125 is popular (though I don't see why ch120 isn't preferred) and r145 is great. It's a very versatile wheel, it works at most heights, particularly with perseus atk from the reshuffle set.

90 is probably better than 85 because gravity can already hit low opponents on 90, as it overhangs the track. 85 could cause unneccessary scraping, I assume.

I use ch120 and r145, but the former seems to be uncommon, it's more a personal preference. The latter, in mf gravity perseus r145rf is an amazing combo, though it does now struggle with mfh basalt bull 230cs, it seems Uncertain
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:10 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: 90 works fine with it, I used to use it for destabilising on 90 (though I don't see why ch120 isn't preferred)
I could see for destabilsing reasons why...
But for attack I don't see how it manages to work.
CH120 Probably isn't preferred because he doesn't have it.
I would also recommend an H145 for Attack.
H145 doesn't work well with all wheel you know, I can tell you right now it is carp with Vulcan..
BeybladeStation: You recommended storm bull h145hf/s to someone in "build me a combo", your opinion is pretty much worthless now. R145 adds more weight, and is for the most part better.

On 90, the slopes and protrusions of gravity mean it can sometimes get under opposing beys or at least hit their metal wheels, and in left spin that means ko's are easy, though 230 has kinda killed that (along with most other low attackers).

And when I referred to people choosing D125 over CH120, I was referring to the wider community, which should've been obvious from my post.
should i get burn fireblaze, rock aries, flame libra or poison serpent?
You should ask in Purchase Consultation
What are the differences between Hasbro burn and TT burn wheels?
Hasbro lacks the "Burn Wheel" Engraving, is heavier (as with all hasbro wheels), and is not as good for stamina as the TT version.
Does it have the same amount of recoil?
Honestly, not enough testing has been carried out, so I'd wait for an advanced member or something to answer that, not take mine, or anyone else's word for it.

That said, I still use TT mold 2 in Burn Pegasus 90RF, as I recall that it's the weight DISTRIBUTION that makes it work offensively, not having more weight (though it's not so great now with 230 around).

Generally, if it's stamina, go with TT, because using a hasbro one will only cost you stamina, for no real benefit. Attack is up in the air, but I'm not convinced hasbro would be enough of an improvement for me to buy Burn "Fireblaze", given I already have 3 TT mold 2's.

Or, simply put: I suppose the hasbro one would have less recoil, given that it is heavier, but it's just not worth it for the stamina loss in pretty much any case.
really hasbro's burn isnt all that heavier then TT's burn
from the weights of MFB thread (not my weight)
as you can see they are not that different
Wow, I had heard from just about everyone that they were. Well, they're still apparently inferior, so I'd still say stick with TT. And if they aren't heavier, there's no real reason for them to have any less recoil.
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:18 AM)Dan Wrote: H145 doesn't work well with all wheel you know, I can tell you right now it is carp with Vulcan..
Ya.... but it creates a decent smash. I know what you mean.... it doesn't work too well on the Storm Wheel either
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:18 AM)Dan Wrote: H145 doesn't work well with all wheel you know, I can tell you right now it is carp with Vulcan..
Ya.... but it creates a decent smash. I know what you mean.... it doesn't work too well on the Storm Wheel either

Question, seeing as this is the thread for asking them, why did you recommend a storm+145 combo in "build me a combo" then?
Especially with a bull wheel, seeing as he was using hasbro beys (he called Killer "Evil") and hasbro's Aquario is the heaviest CW out.

It may well create extra recoil/smash, but with most beys, R145 is generally more useful, and less floor-scraping. H145 pretty much just makes you more vulnerable to low attack types.
I know there's only speculation right now, but since Vulcan Horsuseus is in the Anime, will it probably be released as a regular beyblade for Hasbro?
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:57 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I know there's only speculation right now, but since Vulcan Horsuseus is in the Anime, will it probably be released as a regular beyblade for Hasbro?

Most likely yes. However this is Hasbro we're talking about....
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:57 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I know there's only speculation right now, but since Vulcan Horsuseus is in the Anime, will it probably be released as a regular beyblade for Hasbro?

It is ninety-percent certain, in my opinion.
Okay, thank you. I have another question, I looked in the customization forum but couldn't find a lot of info on it. Is there a big difference on using RF2 instead of RLF on a left spin and RLF instead of RF2 on a right spin?
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:04 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Okay, thank you. I have another question, I looked in the customization forum but couldn't find a lot of info on it. Is there a big difference on using RF2 instead of RLF on a left spin and RLF instead of RF2 on a right spin?

I do not think it will be detrimental, but yes, it should have some effect. It is LRF and R²F, by the way.